Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine

+4
Tytan
Scyto Harmony
CamoBadger
XT Vengeance
8 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine Empty The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:26 am

"Aye, I have about ten of em. I'll part with the lot of them for 100 septims. I'm sure you adventurers will need it."

"Because we don't offer that school here. You'll have to go to a different Mage's guild for that."

"Well then, I was thinking that a fine 'acrobat' such as yourself would make a great addition to our guild," Huleed said, taking a drink. "There is, however, one problem with that. Jo'Rakha. He's the Khajiit that caught you hitting a guild mark."

"Very good, yes. Take a look:"

(2) Weak Restore Health Potion (50)
(2) Levitation Potion (100)
(2) Potion of Cure disease (50)
(2) Restore Health Potion (100)
(3) Matze
(1) Skooma
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:28 am

"What makes you think I want to join? Your guild has screwed me twice now," she grumbled and huffed. "And I take it Jo is the one who got me arrested at that manor?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:29 am

"Skooma?" She asks, raising a brow, "Is that legal in Morrowind?"
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:30 am

"Fair enough. Good day to you."

Chrystyna went downstairs to speak to the altmer, "Pardon, I was told to ask you about Destruction magic tomes. Would you have any for sale?"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostwolf Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:33 am

"Thanks! Ill take them all." Ari handed the merchant his payment.
Ghostwolf
Ghostwolf
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:40 am

"Sure. Here is what I have:"
Sparks (50)
Firebolt (100)
Ice Spike (100)
Lightning Bolt (100)
Frost Cloak (250)

"No, but the guards wouldn't believe an outlander like you anyways," Ra'Virr replied. "Now are you going to buy something or not?"

"Pleasure doing buisness with you, lass."

"Yes, and he wasn't supposed to be there either. It wasn't his target. He ended up screwing over the whole heist. You join us, and you get a chance for revenge, as well as all the pull associated with our guild. Plus, I'll even hand over the puzzle Box," Huleed said with a grin. "Now what do you say?"
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostwolf Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:42 am

Ari proceeded to the armorer next....very certain that more hammers were needed...especially considering Sweet Tooth's record of instantly combusting weapons.
Ghostwolf
Ghostwolf
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:43 am

"As much as I want that box, and I really want that box," she started and leaned forward a little. "I prefer to keep the things I steal."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:44 am

"I would like... Frost Cloak, for usefulness, and sparks, for sheer entertainment value."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:48 am

"I'll take all four of the health potions, and a bottle of Matze," She nods, opening her coin pouch but stopping herself, "So... uh... I never really... I mean It never occured to me... I always wondered..." She clears her throat, "What IS Skooma, exactly? I mean, why do people drink it?"
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:56 am

"Welcome to my shop! What can I get for you?" asked a cheery bosmer from behind the counter.

"What? You don't drink it, you smoke skooma with a pipe. It gets you higher than a kitten in the jungle trees of Elswyer."

"Very well."

"Is that what this is about?" Huleed said with a chuckle. "It's alright friends, you can stand down," he told the other thieves. "Nakuma, we don't care what you steal, as long as you get what is in the contract, and don't get caught. You get to keep everything you 'liberate' that isn't in the contract."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:58 am

"Really?" Nakuma asked, suddenly curious. "So I join you, you give me the box, and all I have to do is steal some things for you?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:00 am

"Thank you... And if by chance one of my compatriots comes by seeking to trade, I apologize in advance for their rudeness."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:01 am

"I'm still not following you, Kahjiit," She says, "'Higher' means nothing to me."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostwolf Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:04 am

"If you have any repair hammers Ill gladly buy them." She smiled at the merchant.
Ghostwolf
Ghostwolf
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:11 am

"Well, yeah. But I need you to take care of Ja'Rahka. He is bad for our image. You agree to do that, and you're in."

"Look, come here. Try this," Ra'Virr said, lighting up the pipe on his table and passing it over to the mare.

"I have five for sale, 10 septims each. Anything else you need my Nord friend?"

"What?"
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:11 am

"What do you mean by 'take care of him'?" she asked nervously.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:13 am

"It's nothing, some of my travelling companions can come off as being rather rude is all. We had a little problem at the fighters guild earlier."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:14 am

She glares at it for a few moments before lifting it up.

What's the worst that could happen? Not like laws matter in this cursed place.

She takes a puff on the pipe and immediately recoils, coughing, "Wow... That's uh... *cough* That's a thing." (LUCK: 9)
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostwolf Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:19 am

"Nope, this is fine, thanks!"
Ghostwolf
Ghostwolf
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:24 am

"Kill him, trap him, get him arrested. I don't really care, as long as he is taken care of. Do that, and I'll have a handsome reward for you. Untill then, I do have a few jobs for you here in Balmora though, if you are interested."

"Give it a while," the Khajiit purred. "You will find it very powerful." (Cienele is not addicted)

"Yes, well, I am a little busy, so please move on."

"Ah, good. Come back if you are in need of any armor!"
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:25 am

"Very well. Good day," she turns and leaves.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:25 am

Nakuma thought about it for a few moments, but eventually nodded. "Alright, deal."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:30 am

"Right." She says, "How much for it? And a pipe, if you have one."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:34 am

"You don't have any room in your bags," Ra'Virr purred. "But the cost is 300 Septims for a bottle and a pipe."

"Aye. Welcome to the guild, Footpad. You want to make a little bit of cash on the side?" Huleed asked, placing the Puzzle Box on the table.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:37 am

"Depends on what the work is," she told him and slid the box off the table and into her bag.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:40 am

"Right, hold on..." She digs into her bags, bringing out the Dwemer coins and her spare hammer, "How much will these take off that cost?"
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:44 am

"Well, I need you to get a hold of three diamonds for me. Word on the street is, that Naclarya, the fine alchemist in town has some. Sneak into her house through the second floor, and nab them for me. Anything else is yours."

"Uh...here," Ra'Virr replied, handing her the pipe, skooma, and a bag of 100 Septims.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:46 am

The mare nodded. "Alright, I can do that." She looked around and then back to Huleed. "Am I allowed to leave now?"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:48 am

"Right," She says, putting them secures at the bottom of her bag, and leaving.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next