Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine

+3
Katarn
Scyto Harmony
XT Vengeance
7 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 10 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine

Post by Ghostwolf Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:31 pm

Somewhat crestfallen, she nodded and replied," Oh well....Ill try that Matze stuff and get some of that stew." 

She placed the required septims on the table and waited then turned to the others and asked, "So then....If I remember correctly there are still bandits that plague this area. My vote: Open season on the bastards."
Ghostwolf
Ghostwolf
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 2

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine - Page 10 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine

Post by Katarn Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:34 pm

"Well, it's all sweet and such, but like Cienele, I'm not feeling like I should tell you mine sob story. Let's just say they pulled me out from gallows. Literally. Though I wish they'd arrived few minutes later."

Altmer looked at Ari.
"And I agree with our Nord friend."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:35 pm

"Coming right up." Elone then turned and scooped out a bowl or stew, placing it in front of the Nord mare. She then turned and pulled out a stout, dark grey bottle with a red strip and poured the contents into a flagon. A slight haze could be seen wafting from the top of the flagon. "Here you go. Careful with that. It's a local brew. Known to be rather spicy, but I'm sure a Nord like you can handle it."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:38 pm

"All who study the art of magick pay for their knowledge to some extent, child." She frowns, "Their deaths are about as much your fault as it is a rich stallions fault for being robbed because he is rich." She sighs, in an almost annoyed way, "Your training was cut short, then? Would you still call yourself a student?"
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostwolf Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:39 pm

Ari grinned....well here I go...hmmm....lets see what this land offers....She decided to have a bit of fun and resolutely drank the entire flagon. 

*Luck roll: 6*
Ghostwolf
Ghostwolf
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:43 pm

*Ari feels a very strong burning in her gut. She was luckily tough enough to handle it, but strangely enough, smoke came flowing out of her nostrils and her cheeks turned bright red with the burning sensation of the Matze.

The lone Nord stallion in the bar took notice of this and sauntered up to the mare. "Aye Lass. You are one helluva drinker. How about you and I head on back to my place for some real drinking?" he slurred suggestively.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostwolf Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:48 pm

Ari looked at the flagon...."HA! Well now! This calls for tribute!" Taking no notice of the other Nord she ambled to the middle of the room and began to sing...somewhat mellow at first then it gained strength and rhythm.

Oh, there once was a hero named Ragnar the Red
Who came riding to Whiterun from ole Rorikstead

And the braggart did swagger and brandish his blade
As he told of bold battles and gold he had made

But then he went quiet, did Ragnar the Red
When he met the shield-maiden Matilda, who said;

"Oh, you talk and you lie and you drink all our mead
Now I think it's high time that you lie down and bleed!"

And so then came clashing and slashing of steel
As the brave lass Matilda charged in, full of zeal

And the braggart named Ragnar was boastful no more-
When his ugly red head rolled around on the floor!

By this time Ari was in full swing...dancing a local Nordic jig....still completely oblivious to the fact that some random stallion made any attempts at flirtation.
Ghostwolf
Ghostwolf
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:51 pm

Hrisskar growled at being ignored. "Hey! I was talking to you," he yelled, placing his hoof on the mare's shoulder.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:52 pm

"Should we pay her for entertaining us or make her pay us for the way she was singing?" Aldarilar said with laugh.
He slightly moved his body in more comfortable position, after Hrisskar approached Ari, ready to interfere.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:54 pm

Dalamus puts his drink down and heads to the counter placing 10 septims counter. "10 septims on the mare." He said to Elone.

Last edited by Orm on Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:55 pm

"No weapons!" Elone yelled.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostwolf Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:55 pm

With barely a glance, she took his hoof off her shoulder and kicked him squarely in the in the jewels, hoping her idiot kinsman would get the not so subtle hint that he could go diddler himself on some lonely shore.

[combat(12)dam(6)]
Ghostwolf
Ghostwolf
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:56 pm

"Ten?" He asked Dalamus. "look at how drunk she is. I'd bet 20 on her."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:58 pm

"Oof!" Hrisskar grunts, falling flat to the floor. "You'll pay for that Lass, I swear it," he grumbled before getting up and limping out of the bar.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:59 pm

"That was painful to watch...."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostwolf Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:59 pm

Ari rolled her eyes, "Ohhhh....well he must not be a true Nord then....just because a lassie can drink doesnt mean oh lets go roll in the barn...motherless sod."
Ghostwolf
Ghostwolf
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:02 am

Dalamus laughed at the sight of the Nord limping out of the bar. "That was entertaining, I should come here more often."
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:03 am

"Or get her drunk more often..but forbid her to sing..or dance..or both."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:05 am

Chrystyna's demeanor changed, she seemed almost angry, "I don't want your pity. I wasn't telling you my so called sob story because I wanted you to feel sorry for the poor little Breton girl who lost everything because she couldn't wait to ask her master what a scroll did. I was telling you because I get the feeling that we will be spending a great deal of time together and a small measure of trust goes a long way to making it more pleasant."

"And what would you suggest I call myself? A dropout? An ex-Mage?" A failure?"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostwolf Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:10 am

Ari went over to the barkeep and grinned, "Well even if they don't wish more singing and such...I thank you for the excellent ale...this land sure has some surprises." She looked over at Aldarilar and Dalamus and smiled at them. 

"What do you think? Shall we do the same to the bandits?? Didnt like the look of that stallion anyways....shifty lecherous idiot." 
Ghostwolf
Ghostwolf
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:13 am

"You mean get you drunk and toss you in their lair?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:16 am

"I wasn't giving you pity, child, I was stating facts." She said, coolly. "And I asked if you considered yourself a student because I wanted to know what you thought you had left to learn."

She leans in, "I assure you I have nothing but good will towards you but don't take that tone with me again."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:17 am

"Well they'll either run away screaming or try to get frisky with her. Sounds like a good plan if you ask me." He said to Aldarilar.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:18 am

"You buy drinks I toss her or vice versa?" Aldarial said to Dalamus.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostwolf Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:19 am

Ari started to laugh, "AYE! Throwing my arse into the lair might work! I like you boyo....good sense of humor." She beamed at him and turned to Dalamus, "How about you oh Blunt Speaker....would you help with the tossing of Nords into danger....it would be a new sport!"
Ghostwolf
Ghostwolf
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:25 am

Chrystyna was stunned silent by her misinterpretation of the conversation, "I... Sorry. I've just had enough of people thinking themselves wiser because they've seen the sun set more times than I have. And yes. I still consider myself a student. My tutor once told me the day you stop being a student is the day you start being a helpless moron."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:27 am

"I'd handle the money. You look a bit too heavy for me to throw." He said to Ari.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:30 am

Finally, after all the serious faces, Cienele finally breaks out a smile, "Your tutor was a smart stallion."

She sighs, "It's not very fair you be so open to me, but I so closed to you, is it? I'll tell you of my crimes, if you'll listen."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostwolf Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:30 am

She beams with pride, "Yes...I am massively bulky....any decent nordic mare is but what counts is the skill of the tossing...why based on things now...this whole room would need to heave me all at once...for maximum spat effect! The bandits would never see it coming!"
Ghostwolf
Ghostwolf
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:34 am

"I'm all ears." Aldarilar smiled at Cienele.

"But what if they won't had enough from only one tossing? Should we toss you more?" He grinned.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next