Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+4
Ketchup
Katarn
Scyto Harmony
Orm
8 posters

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 26 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 11:11 pm

Cherry sighs"Folks can be cruel sometimes, do whatever takes and what not, sadly they don't think 'bout the costs til it's too late..."She notices her daughter crawl under and brings her foreleg close to the filly in comforting manner.

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 26 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Tytan Sat May 25, 2013 1:44 am

Clock sighs, feeling resigned, "Justifications are all well and good when you make'em up, but they're gonna end up biting someone in the end."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:43 pm

Shadow walks over to Cherry and Flea"Hey, darlin', ah think it's 'bout time we head home. Ya know, fer her sake."He motions to Flea.

Cherry looks at Flea, then around Arbu"...Yeah, that's probably fer the best. It'll at least be somewhat safer there."She ruffles Flea's mane"Ya think we should start goin' now or...?"

"The sooner the better."

"R-right."She puts Flea on her back"Well, it was nice meetin' ya doc, but well, it's probably best if we get goin'."

Shadow nods at Clock"Yeah, catch ya 'round ah guess."

She tilted her head and looked at her mother with a quizzical look"What's home?"

Cherry looks at Flea and starts thinking of a way to explain,"Well a home is place where ya live and can keep yer stuff. It's got yer bed,  toys, books, stuff like that. Most importantly it's a place ya can go ta just relax and if it's in a big town, not worry about somepony tryin' ta hurt ya."

The filly grew excited"There's a place like that?"

"Well, yeah kinda. Or at least as close as ya can get ta it down here."

Flea smiled at her mother her look turned sad as she looked back to Clock.

The filly's wings buzzed softly as she floated off her mother's back and onto the ground below.

She panted a bit as the action caused her some strain. After her short recovery she trotted up to the grey mare her horn lighting up in a purple glow.
Stopping just in front of clock with burn floating out before her Flea hugged the plushie her lip trembling softly.
 Flea wiped her eyes and took a step back to give burn a stern look.  "Keep miss Clock safe." she told her friend before gently placing him on Clock's saddle bags.
 The filly turned back towards her mother walking back to her. She stood between her and shadow.

After waving one last goodbye to Clock, they begin to walk out of town.

Flea gave one last look back at the group. Her eyes glanced over Clock a hint of fear in them.

She moved so she stood fully under her mother. An emerald flame consumed her as a tiny grey filly took her place. The filly's horn lit up and a colorful compass was pulled from her saddlebags and floated up in front of cherry. "Which way momma?"

Cherry looks at the filly, then at Shadow"South West, right?"

Shadow nods"Yeah, South West."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:52 pm

Clock almost refused the plush toy, but she could see in the fillies eyes that it was really important to her that she keep it. She carefully put it in her bag and looked back to the departing family.
She saw Flea wave goodbye and she returned her wave, "Goo...," her voice broke. She covered her mouth, coughed, and tried again, "Goodbye."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:57 pm

Charcoal looked up from where he was sitting when he heard Clock's voice crack.

"You know, you could probably go with them if you wanted. I wouldn't blame you," he said in a soft tone.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:05 pm

She didn't turn her gaze to meet his, "I would... but I can't. This... what we're doing is important. I don't blame them for leaving. I wouldn't blame you if you wanted leave. All of you have families to worry about. My families long gone. I don't have to leave... I haven't got a lot left to lose."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:10 pm

Charcoal laughed mirthlessly. "Clock I don't really think that I'll make it back. I want nothing more than to be with Mirabelle right now. To help her raise our ...her daughter. But something tells me that I won't be seeing her again," the stallion said, turning away to hide his expression.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:19 pm

"Then go home," she said dryly, "I was kinda surprised you bothered coming back. It's not like we split on the best of terms."

She turned her eyes skyward, "Honestly, if I was in your position, I would have taken Mirabelle and her foal to New Appleoosa and made myself at home."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:21 pm

"I'll make sure you see her again, Charcoal." Mince mutters, quietly.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:30 pm

"Clock I get it. You hate my guts. I fucked up. You think I don't know that? But I'm not here or you or even for me. I'm here because that bastard Pinnacle need to be stopped before anyone can be safe, and if I have to give my life so that Mirabelle and her daughter can be safe...then so be it." 

Charcoal turned to Mincemeat, his expression softer than usual. "I wish I had that kind of optimism," he said sadly.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:37 pm

Clock sounded oddly tired, "I don't hate your guts... Okay, I did, and I considered stabbing you a few times, but I'm over it... Mostly. I'm just having more trouble trusting your sense of judgment than I used to."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:39 pm

"You promised her you'd come back, I'd imagine?" He says, not looking at Charcoal, "I wouldn't care less if you died anyways, but you have a family that's waiting for you. So you're not allowed to die."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:45 pm

"Whether or not you trust me doesn't really matter. What matters is that I'm a better shot than any of you will ever be, and I have a friend that breathes fire," Charcoal replied to Clock calmly.

The grey stallion looks at Mincemeat, his face showing little emotion, but his left pupil started to glow a dull shade of red. "You seem to think that you have some say in that manner. Last time I checked, when the wasteland wants you dead, you die."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:49 pm

"Stop being so stubborn!" He snaps, Finally turning his head to glare at Charcoal, "The Wasteland isn't some cosmic force - It's just the Wasteland. Just make a commitment to survive, if you truly love Mirabelle."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:51 pm

Clock sighed heavily,"Let's not get into the 'who's got a better best friend thing' now. Your friend breaths fire. Mine bends iron with his hands. Yours flies. Mine digs. Yours apparently gets laid more often than we do. Mine eats diamonds. Neither is essentially better than the other."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:59 pm

"Why do you care Mince? Last time I checked, you were afraid to even approach me."

"And Clock, you missed the point. The point was that if I had wanted you all dead, it would have happened a long time ago. Whether you like it or not, I'm going to finish this. With or without you."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:11 pm

At that Clock turns to face him with her eyebrows firmly cocked, "...I'm not even sure where to start with that. One: I'll concede you're a better shot than all of us, but you're outnumbered. Two: Telling the people you plan to work with that you could have killed them at any time isn't a great way to build trust. Three: I'm pretty sure even you couldn't stop an army by yourself. Four: Pinnacle's dragon would eat you alive. Five: I didn't miss the point, I was avoiding it."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:14 pm

"Because family is important. Mirabelle and her child need you, for whatever reason they'd want a fool like you."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:24 pm

"Look, I don't know why she wants me either, but all that matters is that she is safe and happy. If I can't make her happy than at least I can make sure that she is safe. I don't care if I die fighting as long as they are both safe. Don't you two get that?"
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:32 pm

"Yeah, but if you die and accomplish nothing then you accomplished nothing. Mirabelle is in equally as much danger as before you died, except that her significant other is dead."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:37 pm

"Don't you care about their happiness? How do you think Mirabelle will take it when she finds out you're dead?"
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:43 pm

"I would rather that she be safe and sad than..." Charcoal trailed off.
"I can't loose anyone else. Especially not her. And if I have to die to keep her safe so she can raise her child...then so be it. But that is not for any of us to decide."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:59 pm

The edges of Clocks voice were becoming tinged with annoyance, "What part of what I said insinuated that she'd be safe. The only way she might be safe if you went and got your fool ass killed was if she jumped in a balefire crater and became a ghoul."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:14 pm

"Would you rather that I leave and then you all die too?" Charcoal snapped angrily.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:30 pm

Clocks expression was dead serious, "No. I'd rather you didn't. In fact, I'd rather you pulled your head out of your ass and realized that if you want Pinnacle dead then you have to work as part of a team. Your lone wolf bullshit might have been scary when all you had to deal with was drugged up raiders who couldn't tell which end of the gun a bullet comes out of, but that shit just won't cut it anymore. That's what I'd rather have you do, grow up."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:51 pm

"My bullshit is the only reason you are still alive Clock. Or did you forget that I kept you from giving yourself over to Pinnacle?" Charcoal said in an even tone. He then took his rifle off of his back and started to disassemble and clean it. He made no signal that he had anything else to say.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:00 pm

Clock's voice was dark and slightly accusatory, "Yeah, and you killed a good mare doing it. How does that fit into your code of conduct, huh? Cuz, I'm pretty sure it doesn't fit. Last I checked Blood Clot wasn't foaming at the mouth or eating chargrilled pony. I'll admit I was in a bit of a dark place at the time, but I still don't appreciate my life being traded with someone else's blood."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:05 pm

"Yes I did. I made a call. Life isn't always simple. Sometimes things have to be done...sacrifices must be made," Charcoal said quietly as he replaced the bolt on his rifle after cleaning and oiling it.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:15 pm

"Maybe... but who are you to decide," she asked quietly.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:20 pm

"When you decided to abandon me. That's when it became my decision," Charcoal said quietly.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next