Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+4
Ketchup
Katarn
Scyto Harmony
Orm
8 posters

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 25 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Katarn Wed May 22, 2013 5:34 pm

"Why?" Novae looked up at Quiver and Cherry. "Maybe you two are far cousins? Who knows." She flapped her ears again, while looking at filly with corner of her eyes.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 25 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 5:36 pm

"They probably went back ta where ever they came from. And if they attacked even while we were here, don't know how much we could do. Don't really have the right gear ta take them on, if there even such a thing."

Cherry looks at Novae and shakes her head"All of the ponies that were my relatives are up above, doin' what they did before ah uh, left."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed May 22, 2013 5:45 pm

"I just hope we didn't doom this settlement, I did open that door."
Quiver says with a frown to Shadow before turning to Cherry and Novae.
"All my pegasi ancestors were sealed underground, so unless one of them had family in the clouds when the apocalypse happened..."
He waved his hoof.
"Either way, too distant for any real familial ties."
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 5:56 pm

Flea feels her inside tighten slightly and leans against her mother's leg. "It's okay mommy I don't have any brofers or sisters either."

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed May 22, 2013 6:00 pm

Novae's ears drop. "I think I have few but I...left them to get some caps and help them out with them. Yeah."
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 6:12 pm

Cherry nuzzles her daughter"Thanks, sweetie."

Shadow shrugs"Eh way ah see it, this settlement has about the same chances at bein' destroyed as every other one. Be it Hellhounds or somethin' else."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed May 22, 2013 6:25 pm

Quiver shrugs.
"It makes me wonder how settlements form in the first place if The Wasteland is as deadly as it is now. We've seen the demise of four in the last month. Three to the same entity, one too powerful to attack on its home turf."
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 6:30 pm

"They form probably 'bout the same way they did before this mess. Find some dirt in a nice place, make a house, then others just kinda go there."He shrugs"As for settlements gettin' destroyed, happens all the time. Usually the DJ doesn't give a da-"He looks at Flea"Doesn't care, but ah guess things change."He says, with a bit of anger in his tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed May 22, 2013 6:33 pm

"So settlements gets destroyed and no one cares? And what if few settlements unite to defend their territory? Is there even something like that?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 6:36 pm

Shadow nods"Called'em gangs were ah come from. Used to work for one, as a... Collector, if ya will."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed May 22, 2013 6:39 pm

Quiver arched a brow at Shadow.
"He seemed to care when he made an announcement when Dirtside was destroyed. He even asked for people to find out what happened."
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 6:50 pm

Shadow looks at Quiver"He didn't care a couple years back, and he usually doesn't say a thing, lets what's left figure it out themselves."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed May 22, 2013 6:58 pm

"Perhaps he doesn't get word when things happen sometimes. There are plenty of reasons why particular incidences may not be mentioned."
He sighs.
"I suppose it just depends on whether you see inaction as right or wrong."
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 7:08 pm

"Seems ta know everythin' else that happens in the wastes. Why wouldn't he know about settlements that get razed?"He shrugs"Doesn't really matter now anyways, he'll care about what he wants when it suits him. Nothin' anypony can do 'bout it now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed May 22, 2013 7:11 pm

"Say, Shadow..." Novae paused, figuring out if she remember his name right. "...you've been in many places, i guess. Was there place where you'd might settle down. Or just good enough place to spend few nights? Maybe some nice cities?"
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 7:17 pm

Flea smiled at her mother and sat between her front legs. The filly quietly sat there not able to follow the adults conversation much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 7:26 pm

"Yeah, Cherry and ah already have place there."He looks at Noave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 11:33 pm

Cherry picks up her daughter and places her on her back"Ah'll be back, Shadow. Just gonna go talk ta Clock."

"Okay, dear."

She smiles at him then walks over to Clock"Hey, doc, Vik said somethin' 'bout a chip in his head that didn't work or somethin like that. Do ya know why?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu May 23, 2013 12:28 am

Clock seemed distracted until the subject of Viktor came up, "He actually talked about that? That's just... wow. It took me months just to get him to let me put his head in a scanner."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 12:46 am

Cherry nods"Yeah, all the credit fer that goes ta Flea. She certainly knows how ta talk ta folks."She smiles and nuzzles the filly on her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu May 23, 2013 12:53 am

Clock nodded understandingly, "Well, that explains a bit. Believe it or not, Vik loves kids. Absolutely adores them."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 1:05 am

"Ah didn't know that, who woulda guessed a big guy like him would like kids."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu May 23, 2013 1:21 am

"I guess nobody. But as far as little Flea is concerned Vik is just a great big puppy dog. Albeit a puppy with issues, but nobody's perfect," Clock remembers the initial question, "But, uh... I guess if he was talking about it then he should be okay with me telling you. I can only guess at what happened, but I think when they were fixing Vik after his accident they figured they might as well use him. Maybe he was supposed to be a weapon or something. Maybe they were just seeing if their chip thing worked... "

Clock was distracted for a moment, lost in her own thoughts, until something brought her back to reality, "Anyways, a long time ago, not to long after I met Vik, I noticed he had a lot of issues. Mood swings, forgetfulness, bouts of rage, a short temper, and you probably noticed his speech impediment. I thought it was a side effect of him being so old at first, maybe he was developing Alzneigher's or something."

"I managed to convince him to let me get a scan of his head. When I did I found a... thing. I'm not sure what. It looks like a micro spell matrix chip, but... it was like it was growing into his brain. They couldn't have implanted it by hoof, they would have cut his brain to pieces."

"As far as I can tell it's not working like it should, or maybe it is I don't know, but it's irritating various parts of his brain. Especially the parts dealing with anger, decision making, and other higher thought patterns."

"And to top it all off, I don't think I can get it out. Not without killing him."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 1:28 am

"Growin' into his brain...?"She mutters more to herself then shakes her head"Do ya think it's possible ta... Get it out, without killin'im?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu May 23, 2013 1:35 am

Clock furrowed her brow in frustration, not directed at anyone in particular, "If you happen to come across a genius brain surgeon, or a medical mage with ungoddessly amounts of magic pouring out of his rear maybe. Whoever put it there was either stupid, crazy, or a genius. And with how my luck's been going probably all three."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 1:51 am

Cherry shakes her head"Sorry, ah don't know anypony like that."She sighs"Wonder who even thought a brain chip was a good idea."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu May 23, 2013 1:55 am

"Someone with a lot of bits that thought Viktor didn't rate the same courtesy as a pony," she says with a note of disdain.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2013 2:08 am

"It's possible. Lots of bad things happened back then..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu May 23, 2013 2:12 am

Clock directs some hostility at the ether, "It just irks me. Someone, somewhere thought so little of him that they used him as a guinea pig and gave him brain damage. Possibly permanently."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 24, 2013 7:20 pm

Flea's skin crawled feeling a familiar emotion from Clock, the filly slipped off her mother's back and crawled under her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next