Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking Dead discussion thread.

+4
Moodyman90
Necr0maNceR
Orm
Ketchup
8 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Walking Dead discussion thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking Dead discussion thread.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:40 pm

Yeah, that's what I've heard about her being a badass, and I wanted to believe that she would become one. But I can't see it now, she's just become someone I despise.

Though, Tyreese and his group, show promise. I can't wait to see how they turn out.

Back to top Go down

Walking Dead discussion thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Walking Dead discussion thread.

Post by Orm Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:01 pm

Just saw the episode, and it was awesome.

I still hate Andrea.
And for some reason I still have hope for Merle, and want to do something to help Daryl, because it seems obvious to me Andrea won't.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:36 am

The comics are pretty good, I read the first chapter and much of the second.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:39 pm

Okay after some discussing with someone at school, I don't think Merle has some kind of plan with the Governor to use him to infiltrate the prison.

Think about it.
Michone killed Gov's daughter.
Merle told Gov that he killed Michone.
It could be the Governor indirectly blames Merle for her death, and lying to him about Michone being dead.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:13 pm

Orm wrote:
Think about it.
It could be the Governor indirectly blames Merle for her death, and lying to him about Michone being dead.
Or he could believe he was in collaboration with them, since nobody else came back from the mission and he did lie.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:28 pm

Ketchup wrote:
Orm wrote:
Think about it.
Or he could believe he was in collaboration with them, since nobody else came back from the mission and he did lie.
That too.
So it'll be very interesting to see where things go when things continue in February.
Still hoping for Merle to join back in Rick's group, even with the obvious tension and lack of trust that would come with it.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:36 pm

I think you're assuming the governor is blaming Merle for his daughter's death which may be a false assumption.

What if Merle had come back and told the governor she fled into the red zone? From the way they were talking doing so is pretty much suicide. What would the governor have done?

Sent Merle on a suicide mission?

Merle did tell the truth. At least what he believed was true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:46 pm

I think the governor is more blaming Merle for the raid then anything else, since it was is fault that Rick and Co. showed up in the first place. If Merle didn't capture Glen and Maggie then those Woodbury resident's probably wouldn't have died.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:47 pm

Merle told the Governor that he killed Michone but got swarmed by walkers so they lost her head and her sword.
So the Governor knows that Merle lied to him, so he has good reasons to think Merle betrayed them.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:01 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:I think the governor is more blaming Merle for the raid then anything else, since it was is fault that Rick and Co. showed up in the first place. If Merle didn't capture Glen and Maggie then those Woodbury resident's probably wouldn't have died.

I think this is more likely, but the governor's whole plan seems to be kill any other groups. (He seems willing to take single survivors though.) And Merle acted in accordance with that.

@Orm That's true, but the part of that lie that you're saying would make the governor believe Merle was a traitor was the part with Michone being dead.

Also what would killing Merle and Daryl accomplish? Daryl is their only chance of getting into the prison and he certainly isn't about to start working for the governor.

(I don't think they know about the massive hole in the back. Rick's group probably doesn't know either.)

The governor could do the whole "Do it or I'll kill your brother thing." But I'd like to think Daryl doesn't value his brother more then the res of the group.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:15 pm

That new episode.

I think the two most important points of the episode Were Merle returning to the group and the destruction of the gate.

Oh and thank god that prisoner died before another Lori situation could develop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:16 pm

Yeah, though, Axel's death was shocking.

And yay Darrel is best survivor!

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:23 pm

Granted, I don't watch the show as much as I should. I catch an episode here and there.

But I loved the way Rick was killing zombies with his Python after he ran out of ammo.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:40 pm

I wonder how their going to deal with the governor now that the prison needs repairs.

Running was appealing to Glen before but now that two of the gates are down I wonder if he'll change his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:45 pm

In before the sneak peak they're showing on The Talking Dead.

I predict them trying for a truce, if for nothing else then to buy time to rebuild or move out.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Cloud Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:33 am

THE GOVERNOR NEEDS TO DIE NAO!!!!!!
Sky Cloud
Sky Cloud
Ursa Minor

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:35 am

Throwing it out there now. The Governor dies in the season 3 finale.

What I wonder is how.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:36 am

Moodyman90 wrote:Throwing it out there now. The Governor dies in the season 3 finale.

What I wonder is how.

I'd like to see Michone finish the job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:42 am

As for who I'm gonna say Andrea.

Or Carl if Rick is in danger.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:43 am

I'm still hoping Andrea dies. I'm really getting sick of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:52 am

I'm looking for a redemption for Andrea.

If only because I'm a fan of the comics where she's one of the biggest badasses.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:08 am

I should've expected Axel to die like that. He does in the comics.
Merle's reintroduction into the group will be just great...

Also, Stormtroopers. All of them.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:46 pm

Well, last night's episode was kinda of a slow one wasn't it?

I really don't know what else to say. I didn't catch the ending to season 2 so I didn't know how Andrea got separated from the others but I thought the scene when she finally meets the others and learns what happened was a good one.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:48 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Well, last night's episode was kinda of a slow one wasn't it?

I really don't know what else to say. I didn't catch the ending to season 2 so I didn't know how Andrea got separated from the others but I thought the scene when she finally meets the others and learns what happened was a good one.

Too bad it was followed by the scene of her sleeping with the enemy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:51 pm

And then her not stabbing him.

I still think they're gonna have her kill him later on. But only if they don't have him and Rick fight it out.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:52 pm

Last wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote:Well, last night's episode was kinda of a slow one wasn't it?

Too bad it was followed by the scene of her sleeping with the enemy.

Yeah, I'm not surprised she wimped out like that. But still really? The sex can't be that good for her to blindly follow the Governor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Well this episode did serve to teach us that if a dick is thrown in Andrea's direction she can ignore quite a lot.

When 'what's her face' told her Rick killed Shane she was dumbstruck couldn't believe that Shane would ever do what she was being told.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:04 pm

"But Shane loved Rick."
"Shane also loved Lori."

How about Carol going "Go back to the Governor, give him the ride of his life, then end him.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:07 pm

Also fuck those other survivors.

"Carl saved our lives."

"Let's get revenge."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:09 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:"But Shane loved Rick."
"Shane also loved Lori."

How about Carol going "Go back to the Governor, give him the ride of his life, then end him.

Yeah, that gave Carol some badass points.

@Last, yeah, that was fucked up. I know they're trying to get by, but damn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next