Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking Dead discussion thread.

+4
Moodyman90
Necr0maNceR
Orm
Ketchup
8 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Walking Dead discussion thread. - Page 9 Empty Re: Walking Dead discussion thread.

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:17 am

I'd laugh if that's the same tank that you see in the background in Zombieland.
Commentary was gold on that one.
"We was filming this scene in this small town south of Atlanta when we found out this guy had a tank. So we asked if we could use it and we ended up putting it in the background after driving it into a building."
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Walking Dead discussion thread. - Page 9 Empty Re: Walking Dead discussion thread.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:56 am

Well as long as we're nitpicking the murky lake has clear water around the thrashing Zombie. Trollestia

I wouldn't be surprised if that's how it happened Mood. Though having the tank now is pointless. The governor actually wants the prison now. Demolishing it with the tank is counter productive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:03 am

That'd be funny if it was that tank. Also, I wonder how long it'll be before the Gov's family dies or at least one of them

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:31 am

Finally watched the new episode.
I can't help but find it funny that they have the tank in next weeks episode, but the Gov. killed the only one who knew how to operate it properly.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:00 pm

Well... there was the Prison assault we was all expecting and hoping for last season. Pretty much straight out of the comics as well. No wonder, mid-season finale.

Just damn.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:04 pm

Wow, just goddamn that was a helluva a mid-season finale. Just damn.

Finally though Michone ran her fucking sword through the Governor.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:14 pm

Thank god they stopped that "the gubnah is a good guy" bullshit. Made me smile when he killed Hershal. Not happy to see Hershal go, but thank god the governor stayed true to his total assholeness.

And I cheered when Michone finally killed stabbed the governor. Don't see how he's going to survive, but I've said that at least 3 times already, so I'm not signing him off just yet.

Damn good episode, easily the best this season, but fuck this mid-season finale bullshit. Just gimme muh walking dead you assholes.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:19 pm

Yeah they had the damn symbolic death by not showing him being shot that final time and having that King piece with the painted on eyepatch being trampled on. Still, had a pissed off woman standing over him with a gun pointed and it went off.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:22 pm

True, but it's the governor. This TV show doesn't know what to do without him.
Also, I know she was pissed, but not so sure she actually shot him. After all they were "in "love"", AKA: the governor was being his typical manipulative douchebag self. 

Still, hope he's actually dead this time, would be nice to see the show move on to non-governor stuff.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:24 pm

Yeah, I was getting sick of the good guy act too.

I'm assuming that we don't need a body for judith I think that's a "We can't show a dead baby on TV." thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:25 pm

I don't think the governor would survive the sword running him through, and there aren't any doctors anywhere near him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:27 pm

To be honest I have no idea what the hell they're gonna do next. They quite literally put most of the nameless extras on a bus. A bus with Glenn on it I might add.

Tyress is with those girls who may or may not have the baby.

The rest are scattered as well, with Rick, Carl and I'm gonna guess Michone probably gonna be our main focus characters in the next episode or two.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:31 pm

Also, we still need to find out who's killing animals for shiggles (almost certain it's the autistic girl), and I'm guessing we'll be running into the group that slaughtered the little camp from last episode.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:35 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Michone probably gonna be our main focus characters in the next episode or two.
I hope so.

Yeah, I think Tyreese is gonna be bossed around by those little girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:36 pm

There's a few more characters who are suppose to show up in this season. But those are also the characters who were heading up to DC.

I doubt they're leaving Georgia as a filming location.

Ahahahahahahaha! The tank used is owned by a private collector. And it's in Georgia so it has to be the same one used in Zombieland.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:39 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Ahahahahahahaha! The tank used is owned by a private collector. And it's in Georgia so it has to be the same one used in Zombieland.
This knowledge just made me smile more than I have in months.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:05 am

I'm thinking Glen may not appear again. I heard he's dead in the comics and I remember seeing a quote from the telltale saying they wanted to tie the show and game together more. He did make an appearance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:07 am

Yeah, but he stuck around for a long time after the prison assault.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:22 pm

I just checked telltale's blog on their site and according to them the seond season should be out this month. No date though yet from what I can tell...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:59 am

For those interested the trailer for the first episode of S2 of the walking dead game was released.

Trailer spoilers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DO0l_hwoQ8

Here's the link.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:48 pm

No one's interested in the game? Okay. This'll be the last post I make on it then.

S2E01 "All That Remains" Theories:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:27 am

I know I said the last post would be my last post on it but damn. Telltale is pulling no punches for Clem the opening alone... Damn just damn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:37 pm

Just finished episode 1 of season 2.
DAMN!

Spoiler:
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:50 pm

Orm wrote:Just finished episode 1 of season 2.
DAMN!

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Spoiler:
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:03 pm

Orm wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:04 am

Spoiler:
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:18 am

Orm wrote:
Spoiler:

Yeah, it was a mistake. I don't think the game is carrying over choices 100% correctly. I was watching someone play it who I know for a fact killed Danny and it showed Lee sparing him.

Yeah, I definitely see things getting rougher for her. Lee certainly didn't have it that hard starting out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:20 am

With the season starting up again tomorrow thought it might be good to get this thread started again.
Recapping.

The governor is dead.

The group is splintered.

The prison is overrun.

The baby is probably dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next