Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking Dead discussion thread.

+4
Moodyman90
Necr0maNceR
Orm
Ketchup
8 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Walking Dead discussion thread. - Page 10 Empty Re: Walking Dead discussion thread.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:09 pm

You know, I thought Carl was getting better about showing his dad respect. Nope. Right back to little shit.
Michonne has some strange dreams.

Back to top Go down

Walking Dead discussion thread. - Page 10 Empty Re: Walking Dead discussion thread.

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:50 pm

Okay, I missed the opening episode and I'm currently watching Inmates and the newest episode is coming on in 11 minutes.

Glenn is stone cold badass for armoring up and just powering his way through those zombies.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:54 pm

That was a little strange to me. Badass, but later he just kinda passes out... Like he did at the prison... Is he supposed to still be sick from the swine flu or whatever infected the others?

Anyone get what Michonne, Carl and Rick were doing? I think he said something that implied they weren't going to the Terminus, but then they kept going down the track.

Also zero chance professor mullet is a scientist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:06 pm

Yeah Glenn still isn't at 100% it seems, but dude gots heart and will.

I admit I wasn't playing full attention to the episodes last night, but what's this about Terminus? I ask because Terminus was Atlanta's old name long time ago. Named that cause all the railroads use to meet up there.

And while the comics are the comics and the TV show the TV shows, I know what he was in the comics haha.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:17 pm

Some signs around the railroads say "Terminus those who arrive survive" Carol, Tyreese, Judith, Psycopath, Mika or Mica are heading there. Possibly Rick and the others too. I didn't hear what he said.

Also on Glenn I was more asking the show. One minute he's unconscious and the next he's going toe-to-toe with the Sergeant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10