Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+4
CamoBadger
Tytan
Katarn
Ketchup
8 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 16 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:06 am

"I guess I'm just more comfortable with a rifle in my hooves than without."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 16 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by CamoBadger Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:09 am

"Bad choice of words," she joked. "It's okay, you aren't the only one in the wasteland with that problem," she added more seriously.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:11 am

"Yeah...it just...it makes me wonder what life would be like if the war hadn't happened."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:12 am

"Better," Mira said quietly.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:19 am

"Yeah." Charcoal was quiet for a good five minutes.

"Miri...I'm sorry I didn't find you earlier. I...I should have kept looking for you."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:46 am

"You thought I was dead, don't apologize," she told him softly.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:58 am

"I shouldn't have given up so quickly though Miri. If I had kept looking you wouldn't have had to go through...I shouldn't have given up Miri."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:59 am

"Char, you already apologized for that," she told him warmly. "And I already said it's okay, so stop apologizing."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:02 am

"It isn't alright though. You were all alone...I should have done more."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:14 am

"Charcoal, stop. What happened doesn't matter anymore," she told him sternly. "It's over, and now we're together again. And we have Dinner Bell. Forget about the past."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:16 am

"I...sorry," Charcoal lowered his head. "I'll try."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:19 am

The mare smiled and kissed Charcoal softly. "Thank you."
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:22 am

"We should probably try to get some sleep," Charcoal suggested.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:30 am

"Yeah, that sounds nice," the mare agreed and yawned.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:32 am

Charcoal laid the foal down, curling up next to her.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:27 am

As Shadow tries to rest as the pounding in his head increases, and he starts to shake. Come on, been through worse."Uh, doc? Do ya got any water..."He coughs,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:34 am

Flea lifted her head off of her toy when she heard the cough. She looked up at Shadow concerned. "Is somefing wong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:37 am

[CHR 2 (6-3)]Shadow coughs again"Just um a little*cough*thirsty"He tries to lie as he shudders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:37 am

Clock checked her bag, "Guns, laser guns, bandages, potions, smut, but no water. Sorry. I kinda wish I had some. Been sitting in this room for the better part of five hours."

A thought occurs to Clock, "They do have running water here, and there should be a sink here somewhere."

She looks at Shadow, "Hey, are you feeling alright? You look a little under the weather."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:40 am

Flea didn't believe that at all. The filly nuzzled Shadow in an attempt to make him feel better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:43 am

He smiled a little at Flea"Thanks, sweetpea."He looks at Clock"Yeah, ah ain't feelin' too hot. Magical lasers and ah don't mix well..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:46 am

"I think that goes without saying for ponies and most weapons. Didja get hit bad? Are you gonna need the booth?"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:51 am

"Both of my forelegs got hit pretty bad and it's really hard ta stand without my tendrils. So probably?"He shows her the light gray, transparent tendrils"Uh, that can't be good either..."He says as he stares at the tendrils.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:59 am

Clock looked at the tentacles and sounded concerned, "I'm no expert on Hoofcraftian nightmares, but that doesn't look good. Alright, we'll get you in the minute Cherry is out."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:03 am

"...Okay, sounds good."[END (5+1)]He feels his stomach flip, and does his best to force down what's coming up"Ah'm gonna need a bucket..."He pulls down his mask and shakily gets up to try and find a trash can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:12 am

Clock finally spots the sink she'd just thought to look for. She ushered Shadow over to it, "Come on. Over here."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:17 am

"...Thanks."He goes over to sink, and throws up"Ugh, ain't felt this bad in a while..."He takes a deep breath, which only causes him to throw up again"Gettin' hit with lasers normally make folks do this?"He continues to look into the sink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:39 am

Clock wrinkled her nose an furrowed her brow, "I think I can safely say no. The closest thing I can think of is... Radiation poisoning. But your mane isn't falling out and as far as I can tell your DNA is still intact, so second closest is the flu."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:45 am

He looks at his tendrils again, and sighs"Well, looks like lasers do the same thin' ta me if ah'd sit out in light without proper cover. Wonderful."He turns on the sink to wash away the mess, and wash his face."Elemental magic is great ain't it?"He sighs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:50 am

Clock shrugs, "I wouldn't know. I just figured out a healing spell a few weeks ago. But I'll ask a pyromancer after I throw a bucket of water on him... Or a cryomancer after I throw a bucket of fire on him."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next