Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeons & Dragon's Role Play

+3
Octavia
Linguz
Crona The Critic
7 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Dungeons & Dragon's Role Play Empty Dungeons & Dragon's Role Play

Post by Crona The Critic Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:59 am

Hey there, Authetius here, taking over Finest's first post, cuz now it's my RP!

Welcome to my unique RP, where the roll of dice will decide some major decisions and variables in game. This game of chance will keep the game unpredictable, more realistic and in my opinion, fun. Below I put all the rules, characters, story and more for a referance to those playing, and information to those who might want to join. The game may be underway, but more are always welcome. In the interest of not having this post take up an entire page by itself, subjects will be split into spoiler tabs and updated at least once a week.

The Story:
Spoiler:

The (Player) Characters:
Spoiler:

NPC Characters (controlled by Authetius):
Spoiler:

Character Creation:
Spoiler:

Rules:
Spoiler:

Dice Function:
Added Later XD
Crona The Critic
Crona The Critic
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 8

Character List:
Name: Larva
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

https://cloudsville.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Dungeons & Dragon's Role Play Empty Re: Dungeons & Dragon's Role Play

Post by Linguz Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:11 am

Name: Nidal
Species: Khajiit
Sex: Female
Class: Alchemist Brawler
Description: Fights with fist weapons. Can use alchemy to imbue her punches with the elements. Fist weapon has an alchemy circle on it allowing her to do alchemy without drawing a circle.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Brohoof! : 10

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:36 pm

OK! lets get down to business. I'm an experienced Game Master of DnD and am willing to take this job from you Finest, if you will let me.

If not, Stop reading here and keep me from continuing.

Use Finest's character sheet, and know you ARE starting in jail so maybe put in why your in jail and if you were innocent or not. For those of you that don't want to start in jail, send me a PM. I will only accept one or two to start outside, because i got a event planned to kick this off.

I will be accepting all playable races from The Elder Scrolls series (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim Ect.) and may approve any others you may want to play. If you arn't familiar with these races, just say so and I'll put up some quick info on each.

Now onto the matter of the dice. One of 3 things will be happening. You guys vote to choose.

1.) DnD Classic - The roll of the die decides most anything that varies, from damage dealt, to how long the hangover from last night will last. This is very stat heavy and only the great and advanced players usually play this way. If we do this I'll need a bit of time to decide exactly how stats will work.

2.) Normal Dice - Dice will only decide some things, maybe major, maybe minor. Can decide crucial things, but not every swing of the sword is a roll.

3.) Free for all - The dice arn't even involved! Traditional forum RPing, though make sure to limit your characters. No gods or characters that are OP and destroy everything without trying.

The rest will be decided later, I.E. summary of current events, setting and all that. A lot will be made on the spot to keep things interesting, though the main points of many things will be planned to keep it from being to crazy.

Will be waiting for more players.
Octavia
Octavia
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Arvena
Species: Nord

Back to top Go down

Post by Roshougon Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:40 pm

My vote it out for number 2.
Roshougon
Roshougon
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : 0

Character List:
Name: Khaj'darrak

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Normal dice. Also, I would like to be one of those out of jail.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roshougon Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:48 pm

Name:Khaj'darrak (Means desert theif)

Species:Khajiit

Sex:Male

Class:Thief-Assassin

Description:K'jazark uses his natural cat prowess to move silently and blend into the dark of night, he uses his daggers to silently kill his enemies. Only uses daggers, a weapon he would be considered a master at using, and is lightly armored

Last edited by Roshougon on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:41 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : slight typo)
Roshougon
Roshougon
Stallion/Mare

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roshougon Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:59 pm

Reason for being in jail:

Khaj'darrak was a high ranked assassin for the thieves guild, he was sent on a simple assassination mission of a petty thief who stole from the wrong people.

He is extremely cocky killed his target in broad daylight and was caught by the guards. He was a persuasive talker and was able to get out of going to jail immediately, but the thieves guild was worried word may get out about the job so they had to cut a loose end;K'jazark.

The thieves guild pinned K'jazark for the attempted murder of the emperor. He was immediately apprehended by the guards and was set to be executed in 15 days.

Last edited by Roshougon on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:41 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : To look nicer.)
Roshougon
Roshougon
Stallion/Mare

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:35 pm

Oh, forgot to mention: Magic. I always love to know about what kind of magic system is in place before I make my character, so I'll say right now that this is basically Free For All in the area of magic.

You can use any system of magic that is not completely outlandish or obscure or over powered. I want all characters balanced, no gods as I've said before. I also want to encourage you not to make your characters completely dependent on magic, as there probably will be points where you may get silenced, or in other words, have your magic disabled.

Also, no matter what form of magic is chosen, It will physically exhaust you. The more powerful the spell, the more exhausting it is. I know how I'm going to kick this off, so I'm just waiting for like 1-3 more people before I start it. So if you know anyone who would be interested, bring 'em on over.
Octavia
Octavia
Pegasus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Albert C. Shadowfax Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:36 pm

Name: ARNGEIRR

species: doppelganger

Sex: male

Class: assassin

Description: Being a doppelganger, Arngeirr can shape shift into any person he's made contact with. His powers help him infiltrate any enemy stronghold and kill their leaders.
Albert C. Shadowfax
Albert C. Shadowfax
Mascot

Character List:
Name: Arngeirr
Species: doppelganger

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:06 pm

Fair warning Albert, I will nerf characters I deem to be OP. The ability to shape shift into any character that your's comes in contact with is one that I deem OP. Unless you take the actions to weaken your characters abilities, or give them a draw back, I will take actions to nerf him myself in a way you may not like. Also did not state WTF a doppelganger is - so I'm going to just assume a human with the abnormal ability to shape shift.

This also goes out to all characters - If you make anything I consider OP, I will notify you, and if you don't provide a draw back or a nerf, I will do so myself. Any attempts to fight this nerf will result in the death of your character or even banned from this particular game.

Now, I'd also like to mention that the possibility to make an evil character is open, though that character won't be active at the start of the game. Evil characters will be placed in a group that will be put to the objective of stopping or at least slowing the heroes down long enough to bring about the end of time.

Please play by the normal RP game rules, and don't let your character, evil or good, know what the other team is doing and use your knowledge IRL to stop the other team in game. Keep one team ignorant of the other, unless your character observes the events him/herself, or I, as the Game Master, provide a NPC with knowledge. PVP disputes in game will be decided by rolls of the dice, and me. The situation and circumstances will effect the chances of the winning side, and players will not die unless the owner of the character gives an OK. One player can also choose to 'forfeit' a PVP match, and withdraw for any reason. This will probably result in a hasty retreat unless you have another tactic planned.
Octavia
Octavia
Pegasus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by evilshy Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:12 pm

ITT: familiar faces :)

ok, so in the PM you sent me on the mlpforums, you said there wasnt magic, but now there is. so do i get mah magicks, or naw?
evilshy
evilshy
Colt/Filly

Character List:
Name: Righel
Species: Human, demonbound

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:17 pm

yes, you get your magicz. Just not to OP, K? keep within reason or I'll nerf you!
Octavia
Octavia
Pegasus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:18 pm

A wild Evilshy has appeared.

Will you be making your character as well?
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roshougon Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:18 pm

I changed my characters name to be more fitting to his personality.

I also accidentally deleted what i wrote before so i will re-summarize what i wrote.

My character can assassinate any humanoid exept other players IF HE IS UNNOTICED

If it is dark or night time my character is nearly invisible and extremely difficult to find him, if it is slight he still has a large chance
at going unnoticed. He moves quickly and silently because he is a cat.

His name is Khaj'darrak which means desert thief.

Last edited by roshougon on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed stuff)
Roshougon
Roshougon
Stallion/Mare

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Albert C. Shadowfax Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:36 pm

Name: ARNGEIRR

species: doppelganger

Class: assassin

Description: Being a doppelganger, Arngeirr can shape shift into any person he's made contact with. His powers help him infiltrate any enemy stronghold and kill their leaders. The drawl back of being a Doppelgänger is their fear of water, and weak skin and bone structure leaves them prone to easy deaths. The Best way to way to uncover the Doppelgänger's true identiy is to throw water on them which causes the image to fade out.

P.S. An doppelgänger comes from German folk lore? Something along that lines.
Albert C. Shadowfax
Albert C. Shadowfax
Mascot

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:51 pm

Good enough for me Albert.

Also, really really REALLY glad to have you here Evilshy.

Also, Roshougon, I accept and approve your character and power. Just know that you will be rolling the dice to see if you get to the character unnoticed, and if you penetrate any armor worn by the target. I.E. the chance of you killing a knight wearing full plate and chain mail is approximately 0.
Octavia
Octavia
Pegasus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by evilshy Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:55 pm

ok, does anybody else think its really stupid that in game, khajits have to activate their night vision? that always bugged me. theyre cats, shouldnt they always be able to see in the dark?

and its nice to know i am well liked :)

using a character i made a long time ago, the original bearer of the name "rigel", which used to be "righel"

Species: human, with a demon sealed inside him

Class: demonbound fighter

Alignment, 'cuz i can: neutral evil. im on the evil side.

Description: righel comes from clan hidden deep in the mountains of... not even he knows, because his family was banished when he was young for practicing demonbinding. this is the art of sealing a demon in your body in order to use it to power your own magic, and is a way to let people who normally couldnt use magic be able to use it. the magic is done through symbols branded onto ones body, and are activated by touching a special "activation" symbol to a spell symbol. different symbols do different things, and they can be combined to form new spells, almost like a language.
the demons also have what is called a "manifestation", where the demon completely fuses with its hosts and allows the human to access the demons own magic, in return for the demon having greater influence over the human. righels manifestation makes it so any damage his body sustains while manifesting doesnt damage his body, but creates a red mark where he was hit. so if he gets slashed across the arm, a red line would appear there. when he drops the manifestation, all those cuts and whatnot happen at once, although they lessen in severity, to a point. if he got punched in the face while manifesting, it probably wouldnt hurt him when he dropped it, but if he got beheaded, he's probably ending up like nearly headless nick. ie dead, but head still somewhat attached. he doesnt like manifesting very often because hes not very good at staying in control, and sometimes just goes crazy and tries to kill everybody in the vicinity. however, this is a good idea when surrounded by enemies.

righel uses close range fire spells to augment his melee fighting, things like coating his knife in flame, or creating small, directional explosions towards his enemy. his preferred weapon is a knife or short sword.
his most powerful spell is called "pyrohemia", a symbol on the back of his index finger, where it can easily be reached by his activation symbol, one handed. it sets the targets blood on fire, causing extreme pain, rendering whatever limb that he touched with it useless, and usually killing them.

if my magic system is too weird, i can change it to be more normal. its one i made for a story that i never really started writing.

Last edited by evilshy on Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : responding to a message i didnt see)
evilshy
evilshy
Colt/Filly

Character List:
Species: Human, demonbound

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:06 pm

I can see ways that this can quickly become OP Evilshy, But I really like it and think that you can show restraint and not make it TOO impossible for our heroes. Remember, each side has a chance of winning, though if it ends up that no other characters join the evil team, Evilshy will be allowed to be more powerful than other players for the sake of balancing good and evil.

Also, Wan't to point out that everyone can make more than one character, though try to limit it to your capabilities. Don't mix up your personalities and whatnot, and try to only have two characters, 3 max if you REALLY want to.

Also, Give me 'till tommmorow afternoon to plan a few things, then we'll start. I feel that we have enough people.

Also, Evilshy, you have a skype? I would like to talk to you about some ideas and jazz for the evil team I don't want everyone knowing just yet, and skype is more efficient.

OH! And quick after thought. I love the history and details Evilshy put into his character. Feel free to do that, I encourage it actually. Gives us some insight to what your character is like, and that helps the game along. I will be doing that myself.
Octavia
Octavia
Pegasus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by AbstergoTempest Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:46 pm

Name: Theradus

Species: Wood Elf

Description: A skilled user of Bows and Arrows, Theradus uses his light figure and agility to his advantage. He can make a quick escape if needed and kill both swiftly and efficiantly; for the right price
AbstergoTempest
AbstergoTempest
Colt/Filly

Character List:
Name: Theradus
Species: Wood Elf

Back to top Go down

Post by Albert C. Shadowfax Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:47 pm

Soo....... How is this going to work?
Albert C. Shadowfax
Albert C. Shadowfax
Mascot

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Dungeons & Dragon's Role Play Empty Story if Khaj'darrak

Post by Roshougon Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:03 pm

Khaj'darrak was born in the far southern deserts and for his entire life until the age of 10 everything was normal. Once he hit the age of 10 his family became extremely poor, because his father S'rokar was addicted to gambling, and gambled the family's money away. So what could poor little Khaj'darrak do? Well he turned to a life of thievery. His first couple attempts at stealing food from vendors or people failed, As he was to young to go to jail, he would be beaten severely by either the people he tried to steal from or the guards. After about 2 weeks of being a failure of a thief, his skills improved. He was faster with his hands, more resistant to pain, and had more charm. His methods would involve getting in an involved chat with who ever his victim was and pretend like he cared about what they had to say, he would steal food from their plate, their homes, or their stalls. 2 years passed and he was becoming quite good at thievery, he had started to steal gold from peoples pockets, steal things of great value such as rare vases, entire bags of gold, and their water supply. Like it or not khaj'darrak was the only thing keeping himself and his family alive. 2 more years passed and their small village was invaded by a rival village.
People being slaughtered, houses burning, everything being stolen right in front of khaj'darrak's eyes. Using skills he had developed over the years he was able to hide from the genocide of his friends,family,and fellow villagers. 4 hours passed and the slaughter was over. Everyone dead, everyone he knew, everyone he loved, dead. khaj'darrak was mortified, he scavenged what he could from the burned, destroyed, houses. He searched dead body for anything he could find. All he found was 2 steel daggers, cloths, 1 weeks worth of water, and 1 pound of food. He left immediately fearing the rival village would come back to see if they could find anything else.

Khaj'darrak sought after revenge, in his mind all he needed to do was survive, and kill the men of the rival village. He found the village 2 days later. He set up a small camp where he would retreat to after he was done. At 1:00 am he snuck into the village and looked for the men who killed his family and destroyed his village. He went into the village center were the leader of the village was talking to 3 men. Khaj'darrak's anger had increased 10 fold when he heard what the leader said and realized what he was doing. He was giving them a reward for what they did 2 days back. when the men left the village center, khaj'darrak slowly crept up behind the village leader covered his mouth with his hand, took out his dagger and stabbed him repeatedly in the chest, then slit his throat. Khaj'darrak took his corpse and put it in a chair, then made a fake yell of pain. The 3 men who only left 2 minutes ago came running back, swords drawn and were clearly ready to kill. Khaj'darrak was crouching down in the darkest part of the room and waited for the perfect opportunity to strike.

The men decided to search the building, this was his chance! They split up into 2 groups, 1 man went to the kitchen and the 2 other men went to the lounge of the building. Khaj'darrak thought carefully about his decision about who to go after first. He decided to follow the 2 other men to the lounge and quickly kill them both with his 2 daggers he had something special planned for the other man. He crept up right behind them, stabbed 1 in the upper back so it went through his heart, and the other through the neck. The both died within a minute and made no sound. He then went after the other man, but he did it a bit differently this time. Instead of sneaking up and just giving him a quick death blow he decided to torture the man. He caught up to the man and took the hilt of both his daggers and smashed them into the mans head,disorienting him.He then stole the sword right out of his hand, and then stabbed him in both of legs,incapacitating the man he fell down. Khaj'darrack decided to pin him to the floor. He stabbed him directly through the stomach and the daggers got lodged into the ground. He told the man who he was, and the man begged for mercy. Khaj'darrak spit in his face, he was disgusted. He took the mans sword and slowly cut off his arms, his legs, and then finally decapitated him. Khaj'darrak had gotten vengeance and retreated to his camp to continue with his life of thievery.

Last edited by Roshougon on Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Roshougon
Roshougon
Stallion/Mare

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:29 pm

Albert C. Shadowfax wrote:Soo....... How is this going to work?

First of all, If you completely new to Role Plays, check this guide out and get the basics down. https://cloudsville.rpg-board.net/t6-a-beginner-s-guide-to-roleplaying

Second, this is gonna be a unique RP in itself because I'm making it so the protagonists are not guaranteed a victory in this story. You guys have to find a way to win yourself. I will provide info on the land and the issues at hand in the land as the story evolves so you will have info to base your decisions on. Some factors will also be decided randomly VIA the roll of online dice, this keeps us on our toes and will prevent people from making to many stupid or out of character decisions. I've never seen a Forum RP use dice, so I have as much experience in this area as you do.

Also, I will be posting a complete guide on how to use the dice function sometime tomorrow, though I will not be making use of it the at the beginning of the RP, as I want to get the game established before bringing in that factor.

I will also have characters of my own that will be involved in the groups, both evil and good, that will be playing along side yours.

The RP starts tomorrow, at around 4:30 PM EST, about when I get home from oboe lessons. For now, just be satisfied knowing that I am planning out a flexible and nice story to go with this game, though you don't have to stick with it. You can go out and just explore the world I'm putting together, there will even be some side quests if you look into issues and any lore that I post up. You all start in jail with the exceptions of Linguz and Evilshy, and they already know what their doing.

And to all those who haven't joined the RP before the RP started, Once this gets underway, It's never too late to join up and create a character!

I'm off to bed now. Leave any questions you have, and I'll get to them in school tommorow or as soon as I get home in the afternoon.
Octavia
Octavia
Pegasus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:17 pm

OK! Dice function is very simple. I got it running so that when you are in a reply mode, it will show the dice bellow the send button (Post Reply not Quick Reply). When you check the use of a die and choose the 6 sided die, the account 'Game Master' will make a instant post directly after yours that shows the results of that roll.

For this reason, when you want to roll the die, make a post that says what the roll(s) are for. This way we know what you are rolling for. Please list in order what your rolling for if your making multiple rolls.

Example would be something like this:

Roll 1 is for whether or not I make it to the enemy without being detected.

Roll 2 is for whether or not my blade penetrates his armor.

The next post would be from 'Game Master' and would say something like this:
Authetius rolled the following:

Roll 1 resulted in a 5

Roll 2 resulted in a 2

I'm not exactly sure what the format is that 'Game Master' will post in, but it will be something along those lines.

After you get your rolls, create your response according to how the rolls turned out. So, a 5 would allow me to get to the enemy without being detected, but unfortunately, my blade didn't penetrate his armor because a 2 is too low for this attack. Therefore my actual post would be something along the lines of Me sneaking up onto the character unnoticed, but then having my blade glance off the edge of the armor, thereby alerting the enemy.

Please note, the next post would be mine in this sequence as the NPCs are under my control.

If this doesn't make any sense, just say so and I'll try to explain it another way.

Also, we will not be using the dice function to start with as I havn't gotten all the chances for certain actions done yet. They will be put in later, but for now I want to just get the game under way.

The next post will probably be me starting the game, so be ready.
Octavia
Octavia
Pegasus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:22 pm

Rolling 3 dice, the last twice. This is to show you how it'll look.
I deleted the post, instead here is how it looks:

The member 'Linguz' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '6-Sided-Dice' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 '6-Sided-Dice' : 1

--------------------------------

#3 '6-Sided-Dice' : 1, 6
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:37 pm

Thanks for showing that off Linguz, I also forgot to mention that both your original post about what your rolling for and the post with the roll will be deleted after I get the chance to look at the results, this way we can keep the roll function from taking up 1/4 of the posts here.

Also, Make a character sheet. To do this go to your profile and look around. I Believe its under a tab called Character Sheets or something. I'll edit this post if I'm wrong, as I've yet to do that.
Octavia
Octavia
Pegasus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roshougon Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:54 pm

So about how many people are playing as of now?
Roshougon
Roshougon
Stallion/Mare

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Linguz Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:56 pm

You're correct Authetius.
When you delete their posts, please add it to the top of your post so we know what happened. Don't add the dice to theirs so they can't tamper with them though.
Linguz
Linguz
The Forged Steel

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:21 pm

Class: Mage

Description: Arvena wears a heavy travelers cloak at almost all times, mainly because she rarely is seen not traveling. She is relatively short, has brown hair somewhat longer than shoulder length and travels with a short sword, a weapon she could only be considered a novice with. Under her cloak, she generally wears traditional mage robes from the College of Arcane Arts. She travels with various pouches and items on her person spread throughout her various pouches at her belt, and in her pack. She is never found without a book of seals and runes for conjuration and her mysterious amulet that she has worn since she was 13...

Magic: Arvena Specializes in Alchemical Conjuration and Illusion spells. She can perform many other basic spells in areas like destruction, though they take more of a toll on her physical strength and are harder for her to grasp than Illusion and Conjuration. In the field of Illusion, She can bend light and sound waves to her will, and see those who use illusion to become invisible among other things. Her Book of Seals and Runes that she always carrys contains various seals and runes that are modified to her specific uses, and are used to change items shape and bring in her familiar from another dimension temporarily. Temporary Conjuration takes less energy than Permanent, though the longer the temporary spell is held, the more energy it saps. Permanent transmutations take vast amounts of energy and often leave Arvena with little energy.

Transmutations require materials to shape and bend, but the more tough the material, the more energy it takes to bend I.E. Stone takes more energy to shape than wood. And one cannot summon a being or conjure a item with just magic and runes alone, Material sacrifices are needed to accomplish this. What comes out must match the material that went in, I.E. you cant make a dagger out of thing air, you need materials like metal to make the blade.

History: Arvena was born in the far north in a village at the base of a mountain, where the winters last longer than they should. She was found to be adept at basic spells at a young age and was taken in as the apprentice of the town's healer, as the healer was the only one who knew any magic. After several peaceful years in her village, she had collected a basic knowledge of magic and set out at the age of 17 to learn more of the arcane arts in the south, where the College of Arcane Arts is located. She's spent her time as a student at the college since and practiced mostly in the fields of Illusion and Alchemical Conjuration. Her ease at learning the mystic arts has made her confident and headstrong, though she is not one to charge into battle on a whim. She is much to smart and aware of her capabilities that that. She landed in jail after frightening the superstitious people of Kavvoshi by practicing Conjuration in town...

Last edited by Authetius on Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Octavia
Octavia
Pegasus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Octavia Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:41 pm

Welcome to the world of Molvasli, a world of magic, wonders, and a peace that has lasted for centuries. Although monsters and demons of evil and magic do exist in the dark crevices of the world, they seldom bother the intelligent inhabitants of the world, and no nation has fought for ages. The world is varied, with mountains to the far north that are coated in everlasting snow, and swamps to the south. Forests and other geographic locations dot the continent.

But all is not perfect. Crime still exists, and every now and then a mage breaks the laws of the land and attempts to use Necromancy. Some monsters are roaming more closely to the roads, and prophets tell of Monsters of old, now all but forgotten, and the end of the world. In hidden locations, a source of evil that had remained dormant since the days of old, when dragons ravaged towns and demons ruled, has been growing and starting to move. Only a few of the greatest wise men, magicians, and historians have a hint at what will come over the next few months...

A storm rages in the distance and is closing in on the town of Kavvoshi, where many a possible hero lay in prison. The light flowing down through one of the barred windows in a cell hints at the sunset that is just starting to blaze across the sky.

All of you lie in separate cells, (except Linguz and Evilshy) and are being held prisoner. The dirty dungeon lies just bellow the surface bellow the barracks in the town. The cells are kept under watch by two guards, and all people known to possess the ability to use the arcane arts are drugged with Magics Bane. Only one other prisoner occupies the dungeon besides the future heroes, and (S)he has kept silent against the wall of her cell since (S)he was brought in a few hours earlier.

The town itself is home to 100 some villagers and a Jarl living in relative luxury in his long house. The buildings are built of stone and mortar, and a short stone wall runs the border of the town with guards posted at entrances and exits...

All of your gear has been confiscated, and hope for escape is non-existent. Some are sentenced to execution, and only have hours to live. Perhaps speaking to the fellow prisoners will keep your mind off the coming execution...
Octavia
Octavia
Pegasus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Roshougon Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:59 pm

Khaj'darrak was sitting in his cell,thousands of things racing through his mind.
*Maybe i should try and talk to somebody,take my mind off of this execution*
"Hello, is anybody there?"
Roshougon
Roshougon
Stallion/Mare

Character List:

Back to top Go down