Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Orm
Ketchup
CamoBadger
RoboRed
Moodyman90
MrMagma
Katarn
XT Vengeance
Scyto Harmony
Frost
14 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 17 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:47 am

Did everyone go to bed or something?

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 17 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:47 am

Don't know. I don't think so,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:48 am

My thoughts exactly, comrade.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:50 am

I'm here, but not like that matters.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:50 am

Going to sleep now.
See you guys tomorrow.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:50 am

in 10 minutes I leave to work
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:54 am

Just something I'm messing around with. It's supposed to be a summoned character via an ability, but it's extremely costly to do so. Possibly lethal depending on the situation.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:10 am

Ironmonger wrote:"May as vell get a move on. Time vaits for novun." he says, trotting to the gate.

Well he didn't say anything about fate so I guess it's alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:11 am

And now I'm gonna call it a night. Later ya'll and take cares.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:12 am

Last wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:"May as vell get a move on. Time vaits for novun." he says, trotting to the gate.

Blankface.jpg

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 am

Ironmonger wrote:
Last wrote:

Blankface.jpg

I was joking about Mince's old "To fate." line. Iron's was less dramatic though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:15 am

I thought so, but I was still like "Wat.". Cast doesn't get dramatic unless he feels it's appropriate, and he makes it a point of using his time wisely. Thus, he does not normally grieve, only works and does productive things.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:17 am

I didn't mind it. I just thought it might make a funny joke. [/shrug]

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:23 am

Mince launched out of a catapult.
"To faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate!"

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:29 am

Ugh, I have feeling I messed up with conversation between Cherry and Shadow. I hope it at least somewhat makes sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:32 am

I think it turned out alright.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:33 am

Uggh. I wish youtube would stop asking me to change my name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:34 am

You're getting that as well? I don't understand why Google is trying to have all youtube accounts be our name, it's really stupid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:36 am

I know. And despite having said that I get bored of usernames and avatars and what not I've had the name for years. I don't want to change it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:41 am

Yeah, I know that feel Last. I've grown attached to my username as well. I just find it funny that asks me after I've already said no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:53 am

Just because that might be confusing, what Shadow means by live ones, are any of the prisoners the group takes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:59 am

I got it Guard.

Yeah, I've said no before too, but apparently they really want you to use your real name. Which is kinda ironic I've been noticing a surge of fake name like legolas and frodo in the top comments.

In other news it's still a month till bioshock infinite. Damn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:02 am

Do you know if they are going to release a demo for it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:04 am

Ughhh... Maybe? I know they made the first bishock and there was a demo for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:06 am

I kinda do and don't want one. I want one because it would be nice to get my Bioshock fix, but at same time it would probably be a thousand times better waiting for the finished product...

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:09 am

And it's ~ 1 month till Metro: Last Light. I can't wait. And tbh BS: Infinite will be first BS (BioShock <.<) I'll be playing. Never brought myself to play either 1 or 2
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:11 am

Katarn wrote:And it's ~ 1 month till Metro: Last Light. I can't wait. And tbh BS: Infinite will be first BS (BioShock <.<) I'll be playing. Never brought myself to play either 1 or 2

The first Bioshock is amazing, Kat. I really liked both of them, but if you can only play one, I highly recommend the first one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:13 am

Bioshock two was OK it got really awesome towards the end when you were all upgraded.

Also I don't think Metro was as good as you guys made it out to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:20 am

Last, you just didn't read the book. Book far more worse, than game. That's why I think game is good. :D
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:26 am

Lots of things are good by comparison. There were interesting things going on in metro (The ghost level for instance.) and they were used once and pretty much forgotten.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next