Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Frost
MrMagma
Katarn
Orm
XT Vengeance
Tytan
Moodyman90
Ironmonger
CamoBadger
Ketchup
14 posters

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 29 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:05 pm

I hate teachers like that.

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 29 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by CamoBadger Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:08 pm

Oh, fucking awesome! Just fucking fantastic.

Well, good news, I don't have any class until 3 this afternoon. Because since the bookstore didn't get my lab manual (the book I am required to use for all of my work in the class) until last friday I missed 2 days of chem lab.
But in that time we apparently did 3 labs, and school policy says if I miss turning in 3 labs I automatically fail lab and lecture for chem.

FUCK MY GOD DAMN LIFE. This is why I should just stay deployed.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:12 pm

Wait, what? Even if they know the book store didn't have your lab manual? That's fucked up, dude. I'm very sorry to hear that Camo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:14 pm

What?!
That's freaking bullshit.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:17 pm

Fuck this, I need to take a walk. I'll be back at some point.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:20 pm

Wtf? That's bullshit! Can't you e-mail them and explain the situation?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:21 pm

That's some shit, Camo.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:22 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:Wtf? That's bullshit! Can't you e-mail them and explain the situation?
Probably not. It's probably 'school policy' not to give exceptions. Why the hell would it be a policy that if you miss something you straight up fail?
Life not being fair.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:23 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:Wtf? That's bullshit! Can't you e-mail them and explain the situation?

Maybe, but there is a slim chance that they'd do something. Colleges can be bullshit like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:34 pm

But... if you fail lab and lecture, you don't fail the whole course, right?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:37 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:But... if you fail lab and lecture, you don't fail the whole course, right?
Lab and lecture is pretty much the whole course. Regardless of what you get on your finals, lab is usually about 1/3 if not more of the course so...Yeah

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:43 pm

Yes, I failed the whole course automatically. Which means I have exactly a 0% chance to get into the degree program I want.

So I'll just be dropping out of college after this semester and trying to get a full time job instead. Yes, I suck at life.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:48 pm

I'm really sorry Camo. If there's anything any of us can do, let us know.

Could you complain at the bookstore and ask them to phone in why you didn't have the Lab manual to the college?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:50 pm

Sorry to hear that, Camo. You have my condolences, useless as those are
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:51 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Yes, I failed the whole course automatically. Which means I have exactly a 0% chance to get into the degree program I want.

So I'll just be dropping out of college after this semester and trying to get a full time job instead. Yes, I suck at life.

Very sorry to hear that, Camo. I hope things get better for you soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:59 pm

Is there anything you can do to fix this?
It's ridiculous that you fail because they didn't have your book. You should get another chance at least.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:00 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Yes, I failed the whole course automatically. Which means I have exactly a 0% chance to get into the degree program I want.

I'm sorry to hear that, Camo.
It sucks even more that there is very little you can do/could have done about it. It's terrible when you get fucked by the system like that.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:01 pm

Orm wrote:Is there anything you can do to fix this?
It's ridiculous that you fail because they didn't have your book. You should get another chance at least.
School won't care. They'll just say 'you should have bought it early' and they'd be right. So yes, I fucked up. Let's just drop it and continue with this RP or something.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:08 pm

Alright, then that's what we shall do!

So, I've missed a lot. Old Apploosa was destroyed by slavers, yes? Where is Clock and Charcoal's group now, and do they know about it?

Last edited by ScytoHarmony on Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:09 pm

Everyone is in NA except Tumble and Flower and yes everyone knows. They just got back from there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:12 pm

Okay - Guard, where's Shadow and Cherry?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:13 pm

In the tavern, she's sleeping and Shadow is sitting next to her not really sure what he's doing, thinking probably.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:17 pm

Are they in a room or just in the public part of the tavern.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:18 pm

Public part.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:18 pm

Good news: my buddy just got a medical waiver for his benign heart murmur. He's headed up to MEPS tomorrow to enlist
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:20 pm

Gonna grap some dinner then I'll do some interaction with them.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:24 pm

@Scyto, okay.

@Frost, that's good to hear,

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:37 pm

I'm back, Guard.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:46 pm

Afternoon. I got the terminator pony finished, but the bad news is that I can't actually upload him to Google drive until I get computer access.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:50 pm

I'm going to class. Be back in about 3 hours.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next