Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Frost
MrMagma
Katarn
Orm
XT Vengeance
Tytan
Moodyman90
Ironmonger
CamoBadger
Ketchup
14 posters

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 27 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:14 am

And then the site died as nearly everybody went to read the new chapter of PH.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 27 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:15 am

Here you go, Kat.

Hub page

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:17 am

Moodyman90 wrote:And then the site died as nearly everybody went to read the new chapter of PH.

Guess I'm always going to be at least a chapter behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:19 am

I'll read it tomorrow. I don't have time in case they manage to keep school open, which is laughable but possible.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:31 am

robobait:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:32 am

Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:33 am

I'll be on here for a good while since I've had coffee and half of a monster. I'm currently tinkering with four characters: A mechromancer, a revenant, a terminator (think t-800), and a red mage.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:37 am

But mechromancer haz his/her buddy-robot, which is 2 characters. If it's Gaige-based character.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:39 am

True, I forgot about Deathtrap. So, five.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:40 am

Katarn wrote:But mechromancer haz his/her buddy-robot, which is 2 characters. If it's Gaige-based character.

No that was an ability not a character.

Hmm. I wonder how the ability would work maybe it would require scrap electronics and scrap metal. Depending on how many you had and what types a parts you could increase the capabilities of the bot you created? Of course it wouldn't be permanant though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:42 am

Last. I was thinking about Gaige-based character too, Camo said to make separate sheet for robot too, so I'm not wrong ;)

Also.
charcoal/clock relationship in nutshell:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:43 am

Katarn wrote:Last. I was thinking about Gaige-based character too, Camo said to make separate sheet for robot too, so I'm not wrong ;)

Also.

I lol'd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:44 am

I intended for the robot to be able to be summoned and retrieved, but I'm still working on how to balance that out with ability duration and cool down.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:47 am

Ironmonger wrote:I intended for the robot to be able to be summoned and retrieved, but I'm still working on how to balance that out with ability duration and cool down.

I prefer my idea. Summoning just isn't as impressive as building one on the fly.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:50 am

Last wrote:
robobait:
lolwat

Katarn wrote:
Also.
*golfclap*
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:51 am

Ah...the rustled jimmies.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:55 am

Your idea seems better, Last. I'm still working it all out in my head. The only ones I'm certain on are the revenant and the terminator pony.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:57 am

Ironmonger wrote:Your idea seems better, Last. I'm still working it all out in my head. The only ones I'm certain on are the revenant and the terminator pony.

I'd go with explosives and repair on (Him/Her) That way you can start with little exploding bots and build up to bigger more complex ones.

Basing cool down and what not on the resources they have would probably be a good idea. I don't think we've seen any scrap electronics or sensor modules.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:58 am

You do know that Camo is going to use all of those against you, right?
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:04 am

So? That sounds awesome. Some of those characters would make interesting fights.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:05 am

I expected such. I told him to use what he wants, anyway. I'm just doing this for fun.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:06 am

I'm off to bed. See ya'll tomorrow if I'm not exhausted from class.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:08 am

Goodnight Camo. Robo do you think we'll be able to continue season two tomorrow?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:27 am

The fight with Eagle should be interesting considering that she is possibly the most sexual character I've ever made. Seriously, Lust from Starlight pales in comparison.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:06 am

I honestly have no idea. I need to determine how I'm going to divide my attention among tasks tomorrow. PH is gonna be a priority, though. I'm done with WoT for the week since the Stug bonus is over with. I have class and work. I'll probably do a little studying, and I really, REALLY want to reduce my pending fic reads to zero.

Don't know how much we'll get to do anyways, considering it's Monday, and Camo will be doing class all day.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:29 am

*sigh* I'm not going to finish reading this chapter... I'm done with PH. I can't take the story going (in my opinion) all the wrong directions. I've never been in worse moods then what each progresive chapter puts me in.

*groans* Morning, guys.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:33 am

Morning, Scyto.

On contrary I enjoyed this chapter. What you didn't like about it?
(put it under spoiler or send me PM)
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:49 am

PH Problems:
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:56 am

So...I got up early and got dressed. Was about to head out for class when my dad, who was making coffee, said: "You have class on President's day?" I deadpanned. I had gotten up and gotten ready for nothing. Well, at least I didn't actually drive 24 miles to school only to have to drive back.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:00 am

President's day? Could you explain that to me.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next