Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Frost
MrMagma
Katarn
Orm
XT Vengeance
Tytan
Moodyman90
Ironmonger
CamoBadger
Ketchup
14 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 21 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:31 am

*meanwhile Moody thinks about his childhood when his parents divorced when he was 6 and how his dad quit drinking so he could be a better father, including paying child support*

Ha ha, my life is exciting.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 21 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:32 am

CamoBadger wrote:You did Big Butt proud.

Oh god. I need to know Camo, what would Shayle think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:32 am

CamoBadger wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
For the wife, yes. Child support is good shit for them.

Heh, that's funny. You're assuming that they actually pay child support.
No, but they receive it.

Oh, I know I was talking about the father. But I'm just talking about personal experience so my view is a bit jaded...

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:34 am

... My parents are still together but my Dad's a recovering asshole - does that count?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:36 am

Unrelated but what's going on in the Season 2 Post season right now made me think of this.

Spoiler:
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:37 am

Speaking of the post season. It looks like Robo and Camo are both online. Sweetie Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:38 am

If you guys want to go ahead, I think Whisper's and Terra's conversation being interrupted here is perfect for dramatic tension or what-not.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:38 am

Last wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:You did Big Butt proud.

Oh god. I need to know Camo, what would Shayle think?
Hm. Depends on which Shayle it is.
Is she currently in her super-bitch phase, her depression phase, or her mentally-damaged phase?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:39 am

Um, how about numbers 1 and 3. Those ones sound the most interesting for Shayle's reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:41 am

Hmm, that's a tough one. Each one seems so pleasant to deal with. All three?

Not at the same time by the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:42 am

ScytoHarmony wrote:If you guys want to go ahead, I think Whisper's and Terra's conversation being interrupted here is perfect for dramatic tension or what-not.

Depends on whether Camo and Robo are up for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:46 am

1) Bitch Phase: She'd probably shoot him.

2) Depression phase: She'd probably break down and convince herself that she's horrible for it.

3) Mentally Damaged Phase: She'd shy away and spend about 12 hours thinking about why someone would think that way about her until something happened to distract her.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:49 am

That's about what I expected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:51 am

Now I want to see this...
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:57 am

Interesting quote you got there in your sig Camo. All the funnier cause I know where it came from.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:03 am

Whelp, I'm going to call it a night. *passes out*
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:19 am

ScytoHarmony wrote:... My parents are still together but my Dad's a recovering asshole - does that count?

When you say recovering asshole I think prison bitch...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:22 am

I think I'm going to get so sleep. Night, y'all catch ya later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:55 am

Spoiler:

It matches up with the divorce joke I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:13 am

Salutations. Got up early today.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:48 am

Morning.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:59 am

Morning Ketchup, Iron. What's up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:03 am

After several tag-team matches of mortal combat, I found out that I suck at the game. I did much better at Modern Warfare 2, in part due to the AA-12, and I also got to try Borderlands 2. Gaige is my favorite character, mainly when using fire weapons. I'm still on a high from two monster energy drinks, haven't slept.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:05 am

Not much is going on, Last. I'm moderately unhappy, though that's not too unusual.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:07 am

Ironmonger wrote:After several tag-team matches of mortal combat, I found out that I suck at the game. I did much better at Modern Warfare 2, in part due to the AA-12, and I also got to try Borderlands 2. Gaige is my favorite character, mainly when using fire weapons. I'm still on a high from two monster energy drinks, haven't slept.

She's got nothing on Mordecai.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:11 am

Last wrote:
Spoiler:

It matches up with the divorce joke I guess.
Heh, that's a good one.

Anyways morning y'all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:15 am

Morning Guard. Ready for zombies?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:15 am

@Last
Well, she looks cute with the goth character skin, likes machines, and is generally awesome. Therefore, favorite character. Twilight Sparkle

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:17 am

Ironmonger wrote:@Last
Well, she looks cute with the goth character skin, likes machines, and is generally awesome. Therefore, favorite character. Twilight Sparkle

I've always sort of had a thing for goth chicks...

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:19 am

Well, I wanted to write this morning, but I woke up and felt like I was about to vomit, so that didn't happen.

What's up?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next