Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Frost
MrMagma
Katarn
Orm
XT Vengeance
Tytan
Moodyman90
Ironmonger
CamoBadger
Ketchup
14 posters

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 5 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:33 pm

Oh well, maybe next time we can save a pony.

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 5 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by MrMagma Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:34 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:Way to go people. None of you did a perception check. I leave to go get something to eat and Eve murders Cinnamon Bun.

Are you implying that Eve, or myself, care?
FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRO4CA8qSV7RxhmVFCAYDkW27FyFQaFjDyLz39UarYwOxImDkoe

Katarn wrote:Bad news - Cast will kill Eve now Applebloom

Good luck catching her.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:34 pm

Anyone else watching this and holding back laughter?

Camo,

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 5 Gif-of-Joker-Clapping-the-joker-12559566-150-150
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:34 pm

So, does Tumble know it is Pinnacle?
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:35 pm

Ketchup wrote:Honestly, I figured someone else would do one. I didn't want to contribute to a spam of perception checks that usually occurs. It was strange how you described to ones at the gate. I thought it was possible for one to be a captive.
Too late now.

It's alright looks like we all forgot to do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:36 pm

I don't remember Tumble having mental or other communication with his clone
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:36 pm

....This may be too soon. But at least now someone gets to have a Cinnamon Bun...*looks at Eve.*

I know. I'm horrible

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:37 pm

Eve, don't forget to tell Cast how _tasty_ cinnamon bun was Sweetie Belle
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:37 pm

Oh please, like a perception check would really work.

If anything Quiver's pipbuck would be out of range and they was looking at two figures with a bright glow behind them.

Plus it was going to happen anyways. Like if ya'll didn't kill her there then the dragon would have ate her as soon as ya'll got closer.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:38 pm

Katarn wrote:Eve, don't forget to tell Cast how _tasty_ cinnamon bun was Sweetie Belle
Yes. Because that will go over well.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:38 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:....This may be too soon. But at least now someone gets to have a Cinnamon Bun...*looks at Eve.*

I know. I'm horrible

It was my plan all along...
Applejack
Well played, though.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:40 pm

Lucky rolls. Too bad it doesn't matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:41 pm

I wonder where is Iron now? He miss all the fun Pinkie Pie
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:42 pm

I am still here, just trying to figure out what to do in the clanking monstrosity that is my mind.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:42 pm

Why? they have no idea it was Cinnamon. They're too far away and no one did a perception check.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:42 pm

Last wrote:Lucky rolls. Too bad it doesn't matter.

Yeah, Pinnacle is probably just gonna catch a ride on the dragon, and stick a metaphorical middle finger at us as he flies away into the distance.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:43 pm

Wouldn't Charcoal be able to see that it's Pinnacle through his scope?
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:43 pm

MrMagma wrote:
Last wrote:Lucky rolls. Too bad it doesn't matter.

Yeah, Pinnacle is probably just gonna catch a ride on the dragon, and stick a metaphorical middle finger at us as he flies away into the distance.

That, or take the dragon, burn us all then fly away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:43 pm

Oh wait that was a crit I'm supposed to do a cripple roll. How do I do that Camo?

Last edited by Last on Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:43 pm

Cast is kinda blind for a sharpshooter anyway, Perception would be sorta pointless. He's more mobile gun platform than scout.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:45 pm

Now only one, who would taste Cinnamon's Buns will be Eve. Applebloom

Okay, bad jokes aside..what now? No plan, enemies are aware of us..THERE IS FUCKING DRAGON. Things looks better and better for us.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:46 pm

Last wrote:Oh wait that was a crit I'm supposed to do a cripple roll. How do I do that Camo?
Cripples don't work on Pinnacle or any other bosses.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:46 pm

Damn, Pinnacle is one tough mother fucker ain't he?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:46 pm

Can you tell me how it's done anyway? For other enemies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:47 pm

500 health? Boss if there ever was one. And I don't even want to know what that dragon has...

Sorry guys but I got nothing. Seems fucked all the way around.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:47 pm

On a side note, Camo, how much XP, if any, does Eve get for killing Cinnamon?

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:48 pm

You know, for bloodthirsty maniac, who dreams to kill all non-ghouls he quite merciful.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:49 pm

This is a no win situation. Mooks all around, 2 bosses that would undoubtedly have more than a thousand HP combined, and kill us...
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:49 pm

Last wrote:Can you tell me how it's done anyway? For other enemies.
Same way as for your characters. Check the rules.

@Guard: Yup, tough as hell.

@Moody: You aren't fighting him yet, and even if you choose to you won't kill him, he will get away.

@Magma: I'm tempted to give you like 30 for following my plan like that Spike (sorry, you get none. You better hope her dad never finds out though)
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:49 pm

Guard roll sneak. That's a bad ass pistol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 34  Next