Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Orm
Katarn
XT Vengeance
Ironmonger
Ketchup
RoboRed
Tytan
Moodyman90
Scyto Harmony
MrMagma
14 posters

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 15 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:59 pm

Of course if they did have a pegasus Zony foal, I would likely be unable to do anything horrible to the baby. Because every time I tried I would always imagine it as Laura and if I hurt her I'd have to kill myself.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 15 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:59 pm

Charcoal wants to apologize, but it takes two to tango.

Also, quick question Last; IS there a reason that Tumble seems like an emotionless bastard half the time, and has a big heart the others?

Just my observations.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:02 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Of course if they did have a pegasus Zony foal, I would likely be unable to do anything horrible to the baby. Because every time I tried I would always imagine it as Laura and if I hurt her I'd have to kill myself.
Reasonable. IF they did have a foal, Quiver would probably bring Novae to Stable 16. Provided you didn't kill everyone first. Which I find unlikely.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:03 pm

That's my fault. I'm being indecisive, I wasn't (I'm still not.) sure what to do with him because of his species.

I was originally going to use flower as my character and Tumble wasn't going to be much more then a combatant. But then he had to go make a friend.

I'm hoping to figure him out soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:03 pm

Yeah but Guard, she was from before the war, just lived so long thanks to cyber parts and stasis tanks.

A pegusus zony in the time frame of this RP would put a target on her, even if Camo wouldn't try anything. Even season one would be pushing it for public acceptance of having one.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:05 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Yeah but Guard, she was from before the war, just lived so long thanks to cyber parts and stasis tanks.

A pegusus zony in the time frame of this RP would put a target on her, even if Camo wouldn't try anything. Even season one would be pushing it for public acceptance of having one.

I'm not saying the foal would live long or be accepted. I'm just saying it's a possibility that there could be one.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:06 pm

Ah. Well he seems schizophrenic to me at the moment. I'd suggest having him have feelings. If he doesn't, he won't really be relatable, and it wouldn't have made sense for him to have made friends in the first place, or to bring them with him.

Just my suggestions.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:09 pm

That's fair, I'll try to have him show more emotions. I'll try to make him reserved instead of emotionless.

He wasn't supposed to show much emotion towards Flower by the way. That's was going to be his thing. Guardian turned dad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:11 pm

I think as a changeling Tumble needs feelings. Unless I missed a part where he didn't need them, as a changeling he needs to feed off mostly positive emotions and being able to at least emote some would help in making friends.

More friends means more positive emotions, more positive emotions means he's better fed and remains strong.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:12 pm

To be fair, I didn't plan on Charcoal losing his shit and trying to kill himself. It just happens. I do my best to do what the character I made would do.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:I think as a changeling Tumble needs feelings. Unless I missed a part where he didn't need them, as a changeling he needs to feed off mostly positive emotions and being able to at least emote some would help in making friends.

More friends means more positive emotions, more positive emotions means he's better fed and remains strong.

Do you remember his pack? I stated it looked organic back when we started, It has a large amount of stored love in it.

Flower wrote:"Daddy's pack has my favorite food."(Or some other shit Last can't remember at the moment.)

Anyway Food isn't a particular worry of theirs. Their supply isn't infinite of course (But it is very substanstial.) and I've always had the idea the love is musty or stale tasting.

That's why Flower was attracted to Cherry, (And Shadow.) She smelled fresh food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:26 pm

That would have been something I remembered off the top of my head if I was active in the RP, but since I'm not then that was helpful.

Still, I imagine getting fresh love is better then what they've been living off of.

Course that just makes me wonder and think about just what changelings feed on. Is it just romantic love like an active relationship? Could it be platonic love like good friends and comrades have for each other? Does it have to be love and not just positive emotions directed their way?

I don't remember ever talking to anybody about it and I'm not sure what's been agreed upon as far as canon and/or fanon on the matter.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:30 pm

@Moody
I started snickering when I read "getting fresh love"

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:31 pm

I actually haven't given what kinds of love they can feed off much thought. But I have decided Flower cannot feed off of love that's not directed towards her.

That's why she used to get so frustrated when she was left with Shadow and Cherry. She was hungry and there was food right next to her, She just couldn't eat it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:40 pm

@Iron. Unintentional as you know but I did start laughing when I took it out of context as well.

@Last about Flower: See, I find that pretty clever and smart. And a good way to settle with what we know from the show.

I admit most of my musing and thoughts is my brain in high gear but rather then moving forward the tires are spinning and sinking into the ground.

But ultimately the choices come down to either changelings can only feed off romantic relationship love, which I won't say is impossible for them to get without taking on the appearance of another but highly unlikely.

Or they can feed off other kinds of love and maybe just positive emotions directed their way, but it's not as filling or as satisfying as romantic love.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:51 pm

Again, I haven't really thought about it. I should but I don't think it's really important right now.

I have thought about lust and how that effects them though. I decided that for them it's an emergency only source of food.

To them it's a very cheap substitute for love and in high enough concentration it makes them ill.

Anyone remember Tumble vomiting in the Klinic?

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:54 pm

Last wrote:Anyone remember Tumble vomiting in the Klinic?

Out of all the possible things that I could remember, that is one of them.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:55 pm

Yup, I remember that. At least now it makes sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:00 pm

That bit about lust got me thinking about character vices. Perhaps lust is one of Cast's vices. He's still a beta character so I'll be tinkering around with ideas, he may seem a bit all over the place due to that.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:05 pm

Camobait:

Not sure why spike is afraid though. She has her cutiemark in the pic he should know her very well at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:10 am

I randomly got the feels. Decided to spread them. Enjoy.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:12 am

DAMN IT CHARCOAL!
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:15 am

What can I say? He has a fucked up mind anymore. He thought he had a lid on it, but now the lid is off.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:33 am

whoever likes fluttershy bait:

I think I'm going to head to bed. Night fellas.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:33 am

Night Last.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:55 am

*read about Novae x Quiver discussion*

....why are you already planning on what suffering to inflict to their kid(s)? How
It was only first date...and awkward one.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:57 am

Katarn wrote:*read about Novae x Quiver discussion*

....why are you already planning on what suffering to inflict to their kid(s)? How
It was only first date...and awkward one.
Always plan ahead, my good sir! Twilight crazy

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:01 am

Yes. Do the opposite of what Iron did.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:07 am

XT Vengeance wrote:Yes. Do the opposite of what Iron did.
Vague statement is vague.
FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 15 Image

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:08 am

Don't go getting yourself into a situation you will definitely regret later. (Cheating on Cinnamon)

Think before you act. :P
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next