Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Orm
Katarn
XT Vengeance
Ironmonger
Ketchup
RoboRed
Tytan
Moodyman90
Scyto Harmony
MrMagma
14 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 24 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:26 pm

I was thinking Hell hound, or Manticores...

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 24 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:28 pm

Hellhounds at lvl 6? You guys must think I hate you.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:29 pm

No, you just love to make use feel miserable and suffer Spike
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:29 pm

I was just going off of our groups luck. And well, at least that means no Ursa's then, since it took LP, her group, and half a platoon of Steel Rangers to kill one. And that was just a minor...

Last edited by Guarddogjr on Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:29 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:I was thinking Hell hound, or Manticores...
Better. Hell Bear. Crazy

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:30 pm

Do manticores live in the everfree? I know they do in the show, but I don't think Pip encountered any there. because of that I was under the impression they got out and started living in the ruins of manehatten or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:31 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Hellhounds at lvl 6? You guys must think I hate you.

Now why on earth would we think that?
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:31 pm

I don't know, it's a possibility that they might be there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:33 pm

Tytan wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:Hellhounds at lvl 6? You guys must think I hate you.

Now why on earth would we think that?

To be fair you and Char have done more to Clock then Camo has.

XT Vengeance wrote:"he lied to all of us, nearly got two mares killed, and to top it all off, decided to try and use you against me. He's lucky I didn't hit her harder," Charcoal said flatly trotting off to the gate.

Also, this kinda bothered me last night. Even if it wasn't Clock, Tumble was a mare when Char beat him.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:43 pm

Last wrote:I've been thinking about Ditsy and the whole pinnacle thing and I don't think she would have been in danger if Search had told them about him.

Hear me out. Pinnacle was angry that Ditzy told a smoothcoat about him. He was angry that a ghoul told a smoothcoat about him. So if search would have told the group wouldn't have put him in danger not her?
That doesn't change the fact that Tumble decided to trick her to get the information. Searchlight was doing what he thought was right.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:44 pm

I get the feeling, that today will be something epic..but if I'll stay awake, I could be here for 4 hours max..and more likely miss all fun..but if I'll go to bed and wake up later...I might miss the start...decisions...decisions...
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:45 pm

Well, still, the information needed to be obtained. And since Search lied through omission the only way to get it, was doing that.

Not trying to start anything, just pointing it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:45 pm

Tumble is a changeling. He decided to use Clock and Charcoal's relationship as a shield. Charcoal saw him change in front of his eyes. Don't give me that crap Last. Wearing a mare costume does not make you a mare.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:47 pm

Also, Search's problem with Tumble was that Ditzy was put in danger and she wouldn't have been if he just told them about Pinnacle to begin with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:48 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:Tumble is a changeling. He decided to use Clock and Charcoal's relationship as a shield. Charcoal saw him change in front of his eyes. Don't give me that crap Last. Wearing a mare costume does not make you a mare.

It does. He had mare bits not stallion ones for all intents and purposes he WAS a mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:48 pm

Last wrote:
XT Vengeance wrote:"he lied to all of us, nearly got two mares killed, and to top it all off, decided to try and use you against me. He's lucky I didn't hit her harder," Charcoal said flatly trotting off to the gate.

Also, this kinda bothered me last night. Even if it wasn't Clock, Tumble was a mare when Char beat him.

I think the only reason he got his ass kicked at all was because he turned into Clock. If he'd turned into anyone else he wouldn't have gotten his posterior pulverized.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:50 pm

Can we please stop arguing about that stuff, I'm fucking tired of this argument coming up every god damned day.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:51 pm

yeah, don't do it in OOC, do it in RP Trollestia
If..you alright with that.. Shy
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:52 pm

Possible Power Hoof? If Camo, is okay with it that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:53 pm

First you have to get far enough for me to give you a regular power hoof.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:53 pm

Last wrote:
It does. He had mare bits not stallion ones for all intents and purposes he WAS a mare.
No it does not. Tumble is an it. If it can change sexes on a whim like that then it does not get called a he or a she. That is all I am saying anymore Last. Stop bring it up.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:54 pm

Also, just a quick question, if Hell hounds are death claws, are mantacores yao gaui?

@Camo, that's true I suppose

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:56 pm

I'm considering going to bad to wake up later (in around 4 hours). This way I will miss (maybe) start of today's RP, but will be here for everything else.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:56 pm

I don't see it that way. He was physically a mare at the time so as far as I'm concerned Char beat a mare. And that's the last thing I'll say on the matter as Camo told us to drop it.

SO how far is the everfree from OA?I know there's an Eighteen hour walk between NA and OA and the NA group is leaving before OA group even arrived at OA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:57 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:Also, just a quick question, if Hell hounds are death claws, are mantacores yao gaui?
This makes sense.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:58 pm

I'm not sure why it's an issue. Apparently, it's perfectly alright if Charcoal were to lose his temper and beat the everloving fuck out of someone, but only if it's a stallion.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:58 pm

Tytan wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:Also, just a quick question, if Hell hounds are death claws, are mantacores yao gaui?
This makes sense.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I don't know why I keep getting confused on the enemy conversions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:59 pm

Guarddogjr wrote: are mantacores yao gaui?

I don't think so, Pip met a merchant with a pet yao gaui. Manticores don't seem to have a fallout equivalent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:59 pm

Don't worry folks, I'm back, you have jimmies to rustle again.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:01 pm

Everfree is 24 hours from Old Appleloosa, and the other group is 18 hours behind you. If you leave at the 'same time' (meaning I TS you all together), the 2 groups will arrive at the same time.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next