Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
RoboRed
Moodyman90
Scyto Harmony
Aonee
Katarn
Ironmonger
Orm
CamoBadger
Admiral Stoic Rum
XT Vengeance
14 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 32 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:21 pm

Don't worry. He'll probably ask a question she's not comfortable answering sooner or later. But for now they're making progress.

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 32 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by MrMagma Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:26 pm

It's inevitable. I'm surprised the conversation has lasted this long.
Does Tumble know about Eve's dietary habits? I don't remember.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:30 pm

I can't remember. I know Eve hinted at it on the first night but that was one of those rare times Tumble wasn't paying attention. And Flower is far too young to have picked up on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:31 pm

I've missed so much of the main story-line that I have almost no understanding of any RP related discussion that goes on.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:39 pm

Tumble and Flower were revealed to be changeling he turned into Clock and Char beat her which sent Char into a downward spiral (I think that's what caused it). And right now Crusher and Eve are going into their backgrounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:40 pm

BACKGROUND INFORMATION!!!
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:42 pm

Since the Ponyville raider thing, the only story event you missed (to my recollection anyway) was that the group met Pinnacle, and stuff fell over as a result.
Also what Last said.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:43 pm

All the backstory! FEED THE BACKSTORY MONSTER!
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:05 pm

Since XT won't be back for a while, does someone wanna talk to Vik?

If you wanna he mostly wanders around town. (He's surprisingly sneaky for a giant cyberdog.)
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:07 pm

selfbait:

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:36 pm

Do you guys remember that quest in fallout 3? The one with the cannibal vampire people? I'm starting to get that vibe from Eve.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:36 pm

Eve reminds you of The Family?
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:37 pm

Yeah. That's it. I'm starting to think Eve came from or was part of a similar situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:38 pm

Last wrote:Do you guys remember that quest in fallout 3? The one with the cannibal vampire people? I'm starting to get that vibe from Eve.

I remember that one. I got the good ending of having them protect the town in exchange for blood packs.

It was the good outcome for me anyways.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:40 pm

I pretty got the same outcome for that mission.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:41 pm

Now that I think about it, it's unintentionally similar.
Except that I don't think they actually ate people, only drank their blood. Said something about it being 'unclean'.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:44 pm

They all ate people at some point or another, Vance (I think was his name.) taught them that there were only to drink blood. Not that it really mattered they were still killing people for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:44 pm

They use to be cannibals, but.. ummm I guess downgraded to just drinking blood, basing themselves off old vampire lore.

what Last said.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:45 pm

It's pretty wasteful not to eat them if you are going to drink the blood anyway. Just sayin'.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:47 pm

Last wrote:"Who's tradition?"

Eve: "I'm sorry. My responses are limited. You must ask the right questions."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:50 pm

Dammit Eve. It's really hard to get a straight answer from you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:51 pm

Ketchup wrote:It's pretty wasteful not to eat them if you are going to drink the blood anyway. Just sayin'.

No no, they didn't kill people for their blood. Just wanted a bit from the towns people. Like a blood donation. In return you could have the group protect the town.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:51 pm

They never actually killed anyone.
The town said they attacked their livestock and drained them of blood.
The only people who died were the parents of that kid, but that was the kid's fault.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:53 pm

They did plan on killing the townspeople when the livestock was gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:54 pm

I'm back

Last wrote:Do you guys remember that quest in fallout 3? The one with the cannibal vampire people? I'm starting to get that vibe from Eve.

Yeah, I get that vibe from Eve as well, kinda cool I liked that quest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:54 pm

Never caught on to that part. I may have killed them if I had found that out. Lucky for them I didn't.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:55 pm

Last wrote:Dammit Eve. It's really hard to get a straight answer from you.
Be glad that the conversation is still going. Eve could've walked away a long time ago, if Tumble would've said/asked the wrong thing.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:01 pm

I wonder if Eve can get that quest perk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:02 pm

That would be cool if she could

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:04 pm

What was it again?
Get 20HP instead of 2 from blood packs?
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next