Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
RoboRed
Moodyman90
Scyto Harmony
Aonee
Katarn
Ironmonger
Orm
CamoBadger
Admiral Stoic Rum
XT Vengeance
14 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 31 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:50 pm

Eh, Cherry's not going to hunt him down. Mainly because she knows how to get information out of Shadow.

Either way, Shadow's fucked.

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 31 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Katarn Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:51 pm

Finished reading Past Sins. That was awesome...side note..I'm off to sleep. Have to go to work tomorrow...see ya.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:51 pm

Either way, lulz shall be had hehehe.

Night Katarn!
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:53 pm

I'm still looking for an opportunity for Cast to use the line "Your wife scares me." Hehehe

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:54 pm

I'm sure there will be plenty of time for that, Cast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:54 pm

What happened to Cast's accent?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:56 pm

Last wrote:What happened to Cast's accent?
He still has it, but I don't type it out when I'm on my tablet. It likes to fight me.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:57 pm

Yeah, I know what you mean. It's a bitch to type Shadow and Cherry's on my phone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:58 pm

So, it's either pretend he has an accent, or ask Iron to go back and add it later when he's able.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:27 pm

All right, I'm heading out for a bit. See y'all later,

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:28 pm

Later on Guard.

Less then an hour before the Super Bowl offically starts if you believe TV time logic.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:30 pm

See ya, Guard.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:42 pm

Why am I picturing Tumble saying, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."?
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:46 pm

Tytan wrote:Why am I picturing Tumble saying, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."?

...God damn it, brain.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:48 pm

Tytan wrote:Why am I picturing Tumble saying, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours."?

I thought that too. Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:48 pm

MrMagma wrote:

...God damn it, brain.

I am talking about their faces.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:49 pm

The gutter cares not for context or meaning, just how dirty it can make a statement.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:50 pm

I expect things are only going to get worse for Clock and Tumble before they get better.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:51 pm

Tytan wrote:
MrMagma wrote:

...God damn it, brain.

I am talking about their faces.

I know, but my brain decided not to understand that and say 'here, have some dirty thoughts that you didn't really want'.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:56 pm

Last wrote:I expect things are only going to get worse for Clock and Tumble before they get better.
She didn't appreciate the identity theft.
She really didn't appreciate his attitude towards said theft.
She really really didn't appreciate the fight with Charcoal he caused.
And she really really REALLY would castrate Tumbleweed with his own severed horn.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:59 pm

Tytan wrote:
Last wrote:I expect things are only going to get worse for Clock and Tumble before they get better.
And she really really REALLY would castrate Tumbleweed with his own severed horn.

But he's genderless. Spike

Besides I'm not making accusations I'm talking about him going to the clinic and accidentally finding out about her pills.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:01 pm

Last wrote:
Tytan wrote:

But he's genderless. Spike

Besides I'm not making accusations I'm talking about him going to the clinic and accidentally finding out about her pills.

@Genderless, You say that like she cares.

@Pills, That'll be more awkward than anything else. He can bring it up if they get to talking for whatever reason.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:05 pm

Genderless or not, she's gonna find a way to cut of sensitive parts with his severed horn. FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 31 3670107347
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:05 pm

He won't want any contact with her for a long time. So I don't imagine him bringing it up unfortunately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:07 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Genderless or not, she's gonna find a way to cut of sensitive parts with his severed horn. FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 31 3670107347
She'll cut of something or die trying!

...Wait, that came out wrong. I meant kill.

I have one idea. If she goes to the clinic and asks about stimpaks.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:08 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Genderless or not, she's gonna find a way to cut of sensitive parts with his severed horn. FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 31 3670107347

The severed horn would be more of a problem for him. Not that removing the sensitive parts of his disguise wouldn't be painful for him. It would be just as painful as a normal stallion just the psychological aspect isn't really there.

@Tytan That could work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:10 pm

Last wrote:The severed horn would be more of a problem for him. Not that removing the sensitive parts of his disguise wouldn't be painful for him.

I assume his disguise would go away without his horn, and I don't think she'd know he doesn't have junk in his trunk.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:12 pm

Horns grow back. But not being able to change would hurt him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:19 pm

Turns out Eve and Flower have more in common. Dun dun dun.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:19 pm

It's a good thing Tumble didn't ask about Eve's parents. She would've just walked away.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next