Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+9
Ketchup
Katarn
Moodyman90
Orm
XT Vengeance
CamoBadger
Ironmonger
MrMagma
Scyto Harmony
13 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 3 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:54 pm

I've taken a quick look at the New Vegas perks list and it seems like Cast Iron will be the most effective as our ranged tank. If he takes Life Giver and Toughness it will work well with his passive regeneration.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 3 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:54 pm

Guard let's just quick loot the corpses We'll both roll seven times you can keep the first one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:56 pm

Camo, are you remembering to do the thing? With Tumble and potions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:57 pm

Katarn, Quiver is at the tavern area, at a table.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:58 pm

Okay, so that means I get four more rolls then, I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:58 pm

<.< you could've say that in your post.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:59 pm

Last wrote:Camo, are you remembering to do the thing? With Tumble and potions?
FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 3 Mlfw6133-tumblr_m4jeq81K1T1r2kw8v
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:00 pm

Katarn wrote:<.< you could've say that in your post.
Ketchup wrote:Quiver loads the AP rounds into the magazine of his pistol, filling the magazine. He takes a seat in the tavern and resumes his writing.
A few pages ago. But yeah, I should have. Sorry.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:06 pm

music for the fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYcL2QpXA08
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Camo, Cherry drank a regular potion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:06 pm

Geez, Quiver is going to fall behind in experience pretty quick if I don't get him fighting more often.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:08 pm

I take the fight starts now?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:09 pm

Yup
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:10 pm

don't worry about that. Logic is good here. For example, if you need 100 exp for level up and others have higher level, they would need more exp. But you all receive same amount of exp, which makes Quiver level up faster, to catch up with others...hope that made sense...
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:10 pm

Don't worry Ketchup, I'm certain there's other ways for Quiver to get some XP.

Though if fighting is suppose to be the only way then it's a damn good thing Easy isn't here. Slim does the fighting, Easy keeps her head down. And if need be, a knife to defend herself.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:11 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Last wrote:Camo, are you remembering to do the thing? With Tumble and potions?
FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 3 Mlfw6133-tumblr_m4jeq81K1T1r2kw8v

Can I borrow that gif? Thank you splitting thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:13 pm

I'm probably going to end up taking Intensive Training most of the time. There aren't many practical Perks for Cast unless Camo wants to start factoring in Challenge/Special Perks.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:15 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:Don't worry Ketchup, I'm certain there's other ways for Quiver to get some XP.

Though if fighting is suppose to be the only way then it's a damn good thing Easy isn't here. Slim does the fighting, Easy keeps her head down. And if need be, a knife to defend herself.
Fighting and completing quests, which have all involved fighting so far, give the most. He got some for picking the locks, but not much, as deserved.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:19 pm

Also radiation damage was mentioned? Don't forget about that thing and Tumble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:21 pm

Umm guard you do remember all ghouls take two hits or a crit to kill while the glowing one is around right? I don't remember if those are crits or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:23 pm

Crit range is 18-20 I believe. And Cherry scored two crits because of her bonuses, and Shadow killed one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:25 pm

I take it, Shadow immobilizing one of them would take a turn correct?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:25 pm

I think all spells take up a turn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:26 pm

That's what I was thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:27 pm

Camo, Cast is still waiting for his caps and whatnot. It's okay if you are too busy at the moment, I'm a little busy as well.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:29 pm

16-20 is a crit
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:29 pm

@IRon: I already did the changes in his inventory, I'm just too busy to post the end of the interaction
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:30 pm

CamoBadger wrote:@IRon: I already did the changes in his inventory, I'm just too busy to post the end of the interaction
Alright, thanks. I wasn't sure how things were on your end but I didn't want to annoy you.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:31 pm

Was there a combat bonus for the hoof claws?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:33 pm

Last wrote:Was there a combat bonus for the hoof claws?
+2 damage I believe
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next