Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+9
Ketchup
Katarn
Moodyman90
Orm
XT Vengeance
CamoBadger
Ironmonger
MrMagma
Scyto Harmony
13 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 2 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:06 pm

Fixed

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 2 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Okay, I know you meant that hurting yourself prevents yourself from attacking, but for a second I read that as "Hurting yourself prevents anybody from attacking you."
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:14 pm

Tytan wrote:"Of course. But first, Miss Doo, I have some things I'd like to sell."

Miss Doo. *Childish snicker.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:17 pm

Last wrote:
Tytan wrote:"Of course. But first, Miss Doo, I have some things I'd like to sell."

Miss Doo. *Childish snicker.*

I'm just waiting for someone to say something like "Ditsy Doo not do that."

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:20 pm

Is an 8 three attacks or two attacks when using an agility roll. Sorry I keep forgetting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:21 pm

Two guard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:21 pm

Ironmonger wrote:Probably the tavern later.

Right now I'm trying to figure out when I could take Cast back to Old Appleloosa, he still needs to apologize to Cinnamon for missing their date. I just don't want Cast to miss something major by doing so.
Alright, I'll have Searchlight wait there until then.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:21 pm

Okay, good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:24 pm

Last wrote: The filly started to sob heavily as she watched her dad fall to the ground dead.

"It's alright I'm still here." He said as quietly as he could while still making sure Flower could hear him.
CHOOO CHOOO, ALL ABOARD THE FEELS TRAIN!

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:25 pm

Goddess damn it! After catching up on what Camo, Robo, Aonee, and last in post season 2, I did NOT need to read that Last >.<
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Guard, I forgot to stock up on healing supplies while we were in town. oops.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:27 pm

Cherry has some bandages, and two regular potions. Shadow has one reg potion, and one small potion. Lets hope it lasts...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:29 pm

Tumble's got one small and two reg, but I thank Camo forgot to remove the reg from earlier during the first raider fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:30 pm

Well, then, we'll just have to be careful...

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:31 pm

*yawn* Good...evening. Just woke up. What's going on?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:33 pm

Umm there's worse news Guard. I'll leave that for you to discover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:34 pm

everyone run out of ammo? Spike
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:34 pm

Looks like miscellaneous groups are doing or have done a few side quests.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:37 pm

I'm gonna be gone for a minute or two but keep in mind that Cast Iron is still in the shop. Just don't close up while he's in there! XD

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:37 pm

Crap.... that's not good.

Oh, Camo, are you remembering the -1 Cherry gets to incoming combat rolls for the light touch perk?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:38 pm

...FUCK MY ASS
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:39 pm

Dammit guys why do you have to type so much faster then me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:39 pm

Don't worry Camo, I've been forgetting the bonus she gets for that as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:41 pm

Just image what will happen later on, when we all will have many bonuses/de-buffs Spike It would be nightmare for Camo.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:42 pm

I've also realized I've forgot the bonus from Cherry's rifle....

I'm so sorry Shadow, don't kill me....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:43 pm

Oops I thought all the ghouls were dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:44 pm

I think there is one left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:46 pm

is there someone free for interaction or something?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:47 pm

Katarn wrote:is there someone free for interaction or something?
I will be as soon as Cast gets out of the shop. He's waiting on Clock to finish up.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:49 pm

Quiver is at the inn, writing as usual.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next