Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+9
MrMagma
Moodyman90
Tytan
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
XT Vengeance
Ketchup
CamoBadger
Admiral Stoic Rum
13 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 30 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:39 pm

The reward will actually be waiting for you in New Appleloosa
You can go back whenever you want, but the main story is done with Old Appleloosa. Side quests may take you there, but for the most part you'll be elsewhere from now on.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 30 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:40 pm

So Cast aint gonna have a chance to get with Cinnamon after all. Damn.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:41 pm

That edit was unfortunate.

Those bonuses you were talking about that were part of the reward are kinda lost now. I mean sure we can head back there but unless we have a quest it's not really worth the trip. I'm not complaining just pointing it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Like I said, you can still go back there. After this quest it will be a safe road thanks to you all, and individuals are free to separate from the group and go back there if they wish, so long as they're okay with the 18 hour walk between the two.

So for the most part, they were more of story elements, but if you choose to go there it just might be worth the trip to have a free room and get better prices on stuff.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:43 pm

You never know Iron. She may pop back up later.

Somehow...
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:44 pm

Huh. This actually will be interesting then. Cast Iron having a sort of long-distance relationship or something would be kinda neat.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:45 pm

From a player stand point it's worth it but I'm talking about the characters. It's a Looong walk for them getting a few more caps may not be worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:45 pm

You guys have a lot of freedom in this. The only time I will restrict movement to farther places are if a main-quest is coming up, and in that case I will warn you a ways ahead of time so you know.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:47 pm

Again I'm not complaining Camo. Just pointing it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:47 pm

I know, and that's fine Twilight Sparkle
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:48 pm

Somehow this sums up how I feel about all this.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:49 pm

What we need is a sky bus so our many pegasi will be able to fly us around with no problem.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:49 pm

Oh, and just a heads up, characters who can fly are able to get back and forth much faster.
It's a 6 hour flight for them.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:50 pm

Now maybe I can meet a nice Zebra who can turn my roach hormone into napalm? Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:51 pm

Last wrote:Now maybe I can meet a nice Zebra who can turn my roach hormone into napalm? Spike
I tried to take this out of context. It hurt to do so.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:52 pm

I'm probably going to be gone by the time the next fight comes around, or will end up dropping half way through. If that is the case, can someone roll Eve's combat and what-not for me?

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:53 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
Last wrote:Now maybe I can meet a nice Zebra who can turn my roach hormone into napalm? Spike
I tried to take this out of context. It hurt to do so.

If you know what I mean. *Wink*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:54 pm

MrMagma wrote:I'm probably going to be gone by the time the next fight comes around, or will end up dropping half way through. If that is the case, can someone roll Eve's combat and what-not for me?

Yeah, I can do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:55 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Oh, and just a heads up, characters who can fly are able to get back and forth much faster.
Does Agility factor into travel time at all?

@Magma
I'd volunteer but I don't trust myself with other people's stuff.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:55 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:Oh, and just a heads up, characters who can fly are able to get back and forth much faster.
Nope
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:56 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Ironmonger wrote:
Nope
Figured. So it's based on the turn-based Fallouts with some New Vegas thrown in?

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:58 pm

Real Talk: I think Cherry might be attracted to Mr.Shank.

I'm going to feel so guilty if she's killed by a knife.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:00 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:
MrMagma wrote:I'm probably going to be gone by the time the next fight comes around, or will end up dropping half way through. If that is the case, can someone roll Eve's combat and what-not for me?
Yeah, I can do it.
Thanks!

Ironmonger wrote:@Magma
I'd volunteer but I don't trust myself with other people's stuff.

I know that feel. I keep thinking I'll fuck something up, and be hated forever.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:06 pm

No problem, Mags. I'll try not to screw anything up. May the random number gods be praised!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:08 pm

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 30 Reindeer%20cannon

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:12 pm

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 30 Seriouslyc

That gif is now banned.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:13 pm

*grumbles*

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:17 pm

I have no idea why I find that so funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:18 pm

Some people just find the most improbable stuff funny. I am one of those people who has a unique sense of humor.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:19 pm

Feel free to TS back to the main group when you're ready.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next