Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+9
MrMagma
Moodyman90
Tytan
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
XT Vengeance
Ketchup
CamoBadger
Admiral Stoic Rum
13 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 22 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:27 pm

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 22 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:32 pm

I am back from school.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:35 pm

... how on earth am I supposed to connect the main character of Macbeth to the one of Dracula.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:38 pm

Easy. Both involve a lot of blood. Applebloom
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:40 pm

Oh, I can connect the stories easy. But how the hell are the main characters REMOTELY similar.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:42 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:... how on earth am I supposed to connect the main character of Macbeth to the one of Dracula.
If I'd read either one of those, I could help, but I haven't.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:44 pm

What's Cinnamon's endurance? She needs to do a roll for spinal injuries. Spike

Also what's generals perception? because Cast needs to do a sneak roll to avoid the headshot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:45 pm

Off to class.
See you guys in a bit.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:55 pm

Son of a... the tease for F4 is looking like its going to be a tv show.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:59 pm

If they pull it off and make it as good as, say, The Walking Dead, I will be perfectly fine without another game. But that's just me.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:00 pm

If they put off the game to make a quality TV show, I will be okay with it.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:01 pm

Hnnn... If it was that alongside F4 I would be fine, but I can't see that happening.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:01 pm

Back.

I'd be fine with Fallout being a show.
But you know they're going to make another game, the series is too good not to.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:02 pm

Vah. None of you are true fans...
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:02 pm

It is Bethesda. They will make another game. That's what they do so well. And everyone loves them for it.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:04 pm

I'm not doubting they'll make another game - I just don't want a stupid show instead of the game.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:05 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:Son of a... the tease for F4 is looking like its going to be a tv show.

Link?

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:06 pm

Scyto, if you really are a fan of the franchise like you say you are, you would be glad to have such a thing. Don't go calling us fake fans and then say shit like that. I will support Bethesda, because they have never, ever let me down.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:07 pm

CamoBadger wrote:If they pull it off and make it as good as, say, The Walking Dead, I will be perfectly fine without another game. But that's just me.

Hopefully without so much bullshit though. Season 2 really just drug it's feet after the first episode and didn't pick up again until about halfway through.

Last edited by Last on Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:07 pm

Still on my phone Last. I'll be home in 10 mins and I'll link it
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:08 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:Scyto, if you really are a fan of the franchise like you say you are, you would be glad to have such a thing. Don't go calling us fake fans and then say shit like that. I will support Bethesda, because they have never, ever let me down.

S'a joke, XT... I don't doubt your fanboyism.

Geez, this must be how Last feels
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:13 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:Scyto, if you really are a fan of the franchise like you say you are, you would be glad to have such a thing. Don't go calling us fake fans and then say shit like that. I will support Bethesda, because they have never, ever let me down.

It is however okay to be skeptic of something new. A television show is something Bethesda hasn't done before to my knowledge I'm not sure if they can pull it off.

Also I didn't like Skyrim. Leveling up in that game just required you to go out of your way and grind for a ridiculous amount of time. That's why I like Fallout I don't have to search for locked doors to level up my sneak (Or run around crouched for hours.) I just play the game to level up and put points into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:15 pm

Yeah, Skyrim was a big dissapointment.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:16 pm

I didn't say that. I'm just saying the skills weren't a part of the game they were an obstacle for you to overcome. Which is aggravating as hell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:17 pm

There was that, then the story is crap and the combat is atrocious.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:18 pm

System like that existed from long ago, they only..simplified it even more. For example in oblivion you've level up certain skills in order to level up and then choose out of 3 stats to level up
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:18 pm

I am not saying it isn't good to be a skeptic. What Scyto had said was beyond skepticism, it read more as ungrateful, but maybe that is just me reading it. It is hard to get sarcasm across over the internet.

And I can understand why you wouldn't like that Last, I do, but I still play Morrowind to this day, so you could say I like that sort of thing. The Elder Scrolls is a very different system than Fallout. They both have their advantages and disadvantages. Just imagine a Fallout game in the Skyrim engine though.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:18 pm

Well Nuka-Break was pretty good for a fan made web-series.
Hopefully the show can be as good as that with a bigger budget.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:19 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:Just imagine a Fallout game in the Skyrim engine though.
That would be awesome.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:20 pm

It is a very different system. If you don't like it, don't play it. It makes the game more challenging, which is something I like. I don't grind, i play the game on hard and it is incredibly entertaining to me.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next