Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+9
MrMagma
Moodyman90
Tytan
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
XT Vengeance
Ketchup
CamoBadger
Admiral Stoic Rum
13 posters

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 6 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:16 pm

Of course. I didn't think that would need to be said.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 6 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:23 pm

blinks then why say its pointless to use the EFS?
you never said that, you said scortch has a perception of 10 and a birds eye view
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:26 pm

You don't even have EFS. Why ask anyways? Besides, ten perception counts for hearing and sense of smell. not just sight.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:27 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:You don't even have EFS. Why ask anyways? Besides, ten perception counts for hearing and sense of smell. not just sight.

birds don't have a sense of smell...

also I don't use efs but Quiver does
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:27 pm

He didn't say that. Besides EFS is still governed by perception like it is in the games. If pain uses a perception check and has a better perception then Quiver chances are he's going to discover more.

Unless of course EFS works different in the RP. In which case I apologize for the misinformation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:29 pm

oh looks like crusher followed us
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:30 pm

Last wrote:He didn't say that. Besides EFS is still governed by perception like it is in the games. If pain uses a perception check and has a better perception then Quiver chances are he's going to discover more.

Unless of course EFS works different in the RP. In which case I apologize for the misinformation.

yeah thats what i meant in the second line, he did not say ' its pointless to use the EFS'
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:31 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
Last wrote:He didn't say that. Besides EFS is still governed by perception like it is in the games. If pain uses a perception check and has a better perception then Quiver chances are he's going to discover more.

yeah thats what i meant in the second line, he did not say ' its pointless to use the EFS'

Sorry. I started typing that before you made the revision.

Also hey Aonee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:31 pm

Last wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:

Sorry. I started typing that before you made the revision.

Also hey Aonee.

meh I have a habit of editing a post seven times while you are still trying to compose a response
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:33 pm

Hey camo can I use a combat round to move around their cover? hard to hit people in unarmed/melee range at all if they are behind a wall you can go around or climb over to remove that advantage, it would require some rolls I am sure wouldn't it?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:34 pm

Gotta walk Sissy be back in a few minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:35 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:Hey camo can I use a combat round to move around their cover? hard to hit people in unarmed/melee range at all if they are behind a wall you can go around or climb over to remove that advantage, it would require some rolls I am sure wouldn't it?
Yeah, you can do that. Doesn't require rolls, but you can't attack until the next round and you are still able to be targeted.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:40 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:Hey camo can I use a combat round to move around their cover? hard to hit people in unarmed/melee range at all if they are behind a wall you can go around or climb over to remove that advantage, it would require some rolls I am sure wouldn't it?
Yeah, you can do that. Doesn't require rolls, but you can't attack until the next round and you are still able to be targeted.

Can i make an agility roll after making successful attack to make the movement? I bet I can't I will do it next round since rolled the combat already and the agility for multi attack

Last edited by Admiral Stoic Rum on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:40 pm

Hey guys Im back, Im trying to catch up.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:43 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:

Can i make an agility roll after making successful attack to make the movement? I bet I can't I will do it next round since rolled the combat already and the agility for multi attack
Nope. You can either move or attack, not both.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:43 pm

Iron, you have a date with Cinnamon Bun. :3
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:45 pm

@Novae: The guy she just kicked is dead Scootaloo
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:45 pm

hi monger, we left you in town unless everyone was taken this is not a main quest

also I want to remind everyone that if you roll a 10 in Combat you did not succeed it is a narrow fail: Da RUles

Regardless of type, combat will run the same. Players will roll a d20 to determine if they hit, and
how they hit; Or the player can choose to take a non-combat action (ex: healing, running to a better
position). A roll of 1-5 results in a critical failure, 6-10 is a narrow miss, 11-15 is a normal hit, and 16-
20 is a critical hit. For a normal hit, the player will then roll a d10 for their damage, followed by adding
any bonus damage they receive (ex: surprise combat bonus, weapon bonus, etc.) Players with a perk
that allows 2 attacks will roll an extra d10 if it is needed to kill the enemy being targeted. For a critical
hit, the player will roll for normal damage (including any bonuses) then roll a d5 to determine critical
damage.

Da rules
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:46 pm

CamoBadger wrote:@Novae: The guy she just kicked is dead Scootaloo

there was one that attacked her father
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:51 pm

If I get a ten in an agility roll I can attack three times right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:52 pm

Last wrote:If I get a ten in an agility roll I can attack three times right?
Yes
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:54 pm

I got a 20 a 1 a damage roll of 9 and another 20. I don't know if that's good luck or bad luck.

Last edited by Last on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:54 pm

Actually, Iron, i'd suggest attacking anyways. I am sure Cinnamon will still be grateful to Cast. It will be an interesting conversation at the very least.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:55 pm

I want to see someone roll a 10 for an Agility multii-attack, but then end up rolling all 1's. That would be pretty funny.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:55 pm

TAKE THE LAST ENEMY AlIVE!

... Camo what do we roll for that?
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:56 pm

They are raiders. Why would we want to do that? Not to mention Charcoal would kill them anyways.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:57 pm

If you want to roll STR, you can beat them down and keep them alive
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:57 pm

I have no idea. But it sounds like grappling so I'd guess unarmed.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:58 pm

You've already attacked this round Admiral
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:58 pm

you have to get around cover first I have PK behind cover its a gamble
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next