Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Aonee
MrMagma
Moodyman90
Ironmonger
XT Vengeance
Katarn
Ketchup
Orm
CamoBadger
Admiral Stoic Rum
14 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 17 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Orm Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:03 pm

MrMagma wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:Yes, you guys are free to get creative. If you want to try killing someone with Med-X (which I believe is the Fallout name for morphine), go for it. If you want to say 'fuck clearing out that building' and try to make it collapse with all of your explosives instead, more power to you.

They had to change the name from Morphine to Med-X because the Australian game censor/age rating thingy didn't allow it. Bethesda were forced to remove any and all real-life drug references (but apparently booze and such is okay, I guess) if they wanted to sell the game in Australia.
This has been your pointless fact of the day.

This has been another moment in video game history!
/In old timy narrator voice

Last edited by Orm on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 17 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:03 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:

are you in the right thread sir?

Yes. Robo's one of our friends. We use or at least we used to use the OOC for discussion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:06 pm

Last wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:

are you in the right thread sir?

Yes. Robo's one of our friends. We use or at least we used to use the OOC for discussion.

oh i wasn't saying he is unwelcome, it's just that it was a little off base at first I thought he meant to post it in the chat thread. I've done it twice now, posted ooc in the rp or chat thread because of tabs ans such.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:10 pm

RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:11 pm

its not an issue, just came out of left field for the uninitiated
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:11 pm

How does crusher fire a weapon anyway? I was under the impression ponitron's didn't have mouths. Does he have telekinesis? or something else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:12 pm

Last wrote:How does crusher fire a weapon anyway. I was under the impression ponitron's didn't have mouths. Does he have telekinesis? or something else?

its an interface in his battle saddle I would think.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:15 pm

Ah. My brain doesn't like to put pistols in BS's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:17 pm

Last wrote:Ah. My brain doesn't like to put pistols in BS's.

yeah its a brain breaker with that thought, but murky number seven and is all better
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:19 pm

Camo, have you decided what the minions were using that we could loot?
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:22 pm

I tried to read it but something about how he flip flopped around with wanting to escape just turned me off of the story.

So you said that this quest was necessary to continue camo? That means moonshadow is out then right?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:22 pm

Ketchup wrote:Camo, have you decided what the minions were using that we could loot?
I actually haven't thought about it today...I've been writing. sorry

@Last: We haven't seen her show up at all, so yeah, she's gonna be out.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:27 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Ketchup wrote:Camo, have you decided what the minions were using that we could loot?

its cool bro, personally i'm not really in the mood to rp right now IRL crap happened
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:32 pm

CamoBadger wrote:

Don't worry, writing is more important. I'm going to go read the last chapter you released.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:53 pm

WAAAAANTTT:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:54 pm

So, I have finally had a little bit of inspiration for my story about Charcoal, Bullets and Bottlecaps. I came up with a villain and I'd like to get some opinions on what I have for him: Blitz Razorwing
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:57 pm

Spoiler:

He doesn't look so stupid when purple kecleon draws him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:59 pm

It's hard to believe anyone cares about the raiders even from a strictly business standpoint simply because the way they're used in FOE. They're replaceable losing them isn't a big deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:01 am

I meant more that he is getting pissed off that someone is fighting back. I guess I should add that. Thanks Last.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:05 am

I don't know it feels a little cliche to me. That's not necessarily a bad thing but that's the way I see it so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:07 am

And just because they're replaceable doesn't mean it's any less annoying to have to get them replaced. Especially in large numbers.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:07 am

XT Vengeance wrote:So, I have finally had a little bit of inspiration for my story about Charcoal, Bullets and Bottlecaps. I came up with a villain and I'd like to get some opinions on what I have for him: Blitz Razorwing
He sounds ludicrously evil.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:09 am

I'd say it is more that he is psychotic. I have reasons why he snapped, but they aren't quite solid yet, and I don't want to let them out.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:12 am

Requires some cunning.

Rapes and kills the whole town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:14 am

That is a really cool villain. I can't wait to see what else you do to develop him further as a character.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:16 am

@Last: lol

And I hope to get some more development in for him. I'm working on it, though. I'm not exactly a good writer. I hope to make him the smart psychopath.

Last edited by XT Vengeance on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:22 am

I would tone it down. Have him take the people but not destroy the town maybe kill the people that try to stop him.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:23 am

Good point. Why kill them when he can save them to use for fun later?
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:23 am

Last wrote:I would tone it down. Have him take the people but not destroy the town maybe kill the people that try to stop him.
Luna
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:26 am

XT Vengeance wrote:Good point. Why kill them when he can save them to use for fun later?

That's what the people he took are for isn't it? Have him hand them over to his minions the only rule being they can't kill them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next