Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+7
Aonee
Scyto Harmony
Tytan
Orm
RoboRed
CamoBadger
Katarn
11 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 33 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Aonee Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:32 pm

*Walks up and sticks his head through a window in the kitchen, casually nomming on a corndog* Oh, hey guys, what's up?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 33 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Orm Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:34 pm

((Does the emperor have a goatee?))
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:35 pm

((Consider this to be what all my characters did, including Ro since Kat isn't here.))

They stare blankly at the Draconequus eating a corndog.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:35 pm

Harley looks up at the familiar voice then smiles"Ater! You're back!"She gives him a hug

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:35 pm

He frowns, "They've been here long enough to understand how our heirarchy works. And, unless they're as moronic as a brain-damaged goat, they understand what respecting authority is." He sips his drink, "Do not get mad at me for their incompetence..."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:36 pm

(( Uh, he doesn't have an appearance yet, Orm...

... Why? ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:37 pm

((I think it's because I said he was the bad guy all along.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:38 pm

She briefly glares at the new draconequus before making her exit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:38 pm

Maybe, but the last Empress didn't exactly leave a good impression on them, and you have done nothing yet to earn their respect.
*Hugs her back* Hey sis, long time no see.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:39 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:their incompetence

((Implying Japony's done a top job of helping itself...))

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:40 pm

Harley smiles"Heh, I guess it has been, hasn't it?"She breaks the hug"Oh, you missed Venus, she hasn't changed a bit."

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:40 pm

((I'm slightly surprised he didn't directly point out Shayle, considering she's still a shinigami))
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:41 pm

I thought I smelled something foul on its way out... Anything else happen while I was gone?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:43 pm

Harley chuckles"Um, not really, got stuck on an island for a couple days. And the two hens are about to have eggs and Venus decided to play with the group, that's about it."She thinks "Oh, and they killed the empress, but I think you know that part already."

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:45 pm

((I'm assuming no one else can hear them since she said that...))
Oh, they did? That's good, I was teleported out when the tunnel started collapsing...
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:46 pm

"That would be because I have no intention of earning their respect." He refills his glass, "Kazuki, I think your time with them is clouding your judgement. These are not our people, they are foreigners. Foreigners from a dangerous, hostile land. True, this may be what helped save us, but many in Japony didn't want to be saved. And now you've placed the responsibility of dealing with the fallout of YOUR actions on me, and after everything that has happened the country is crying out for war, which I am trying to stop for your sake, but having Regicidal Equestrians in our lands is hardly helping!"

He takes a deep breath, and let's it out, calming down. "This is why you shouldn't have skipped our political classes. You looks only at the present, and forget that it only lasts so long."

He looks at Izumi, "The most respected warriors of our country have been reduced to shambles, poverty is rearing it's head for the first time in four hundred years, and..." he lowers his voice, "... we're losing in a war against an unsupported army."

He straightens back up, "You've appointed me Emperor, but to do that I have to keep to tradition, or everything we know and love will be taken from us."

He turns away, "... Maybe it's best you return home."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:48 pm

((Maybe they're just stunned.))
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:48 pm

*Sighs* You're right, maybe it is. I wish you luck in your endeavors, brother. *Turns and trots out of the room*
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:49 pm

"So, that's how you ended up here, huh? I was wondering how that happened. Well, anyways it's good to have you back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:52 pm

After a short while Sakura and Red have the stretcher between them. "Can you put Alex on?" She said to Azure.

((This isn't a problem is it?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:54 pm

((No, it's not a problem.))
"Yeah, I can."She picks up Alex and gently places her on the stretcher"There, ya go."She grabs the IV "Y'all ready?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:57 pm

She nods and looks back at Saks. "Babe?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:57 pm

I'm ready, yes.
*Waits for Izumi out in the hall*
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:58 pm

"Well, lets get goin'."she smiles then follows Kura and Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:59 pm

Follows, "Well, what a stud." She smirks.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:00 pm

She walks a few steps before stopping. "Where was the airship again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:01 pm

*Raises an eyebrow, then sighs* I dont know Izumi, I'm having second thoughts on refusing the throne now... His plan may seem sound, but this incident only shows it is becoming impossible for our nation to stay isolated like we have... Tradition may keep us from decline, but it will not save us, I know that much...
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:03 pm

"I'm not sure he wants to give it up any more, he sounded pretty confident," She shrugs, "Just promise me you won't start another Civil war before the other is properly finished.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:05 pm

I never started the first one, it just kinda... Came up. *Sighs again* This is why I didn't want the throne in the first place, it always feels as though there is no winning move, yet you must play.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:07 pm

"Um, I think he said it was in the garden?"She looks at Kura"That's where it was, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next