Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: All That Remains

+13
Stringtheory
Frost
Valikdu
Plasticube
Regolit
O. Hinds
Orm
RoboRed
Katarn
Kippershy
Ketchup
IncoherentOrange
CamoBadger
17 posters

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: All That Remains - Page 24 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: All That Remains

Post by CamoBadger Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:06 pm

Thanks Lip <3
I'm glad you liked it, and I hope 2 & 3 live up to expectations.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: All That Remains - Page 24 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: All That Remains

Post by Kippershy Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:11 pm

My only complaint:
Spoiler:
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:23 pm

some thoughts:

Great chapter Camo.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:54 pm

@ Kip: it might happen, we'll see lol

@ Last: Shh, you'll ruin the awkward XD
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:25 pm

Sent you a little something by the way Camo.

Never mind looks like you got it. Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:02 am

Finally getting around to reading things, been mentally exhausted since school started again.
thoughts:
No particularly special things to say about the chapter. Wasn't boring, and it was amusing at times and the tension was quite well done.
Solid chapter, could stand on it's own, methinks.
Glad you're back to writing.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:24 pm

It's unfortunate that Camo couldn't be here for the anniversary of ATR and our lovable Zebra duo, Shayle and Felix! But that doesn't mean we shouldn't celebrate!

In honor of this event, I proceeded to try and recreate our recently lost Caesar's Stand in Minecraft! Unfortunately, I only had three days to do so and I didn't finish.

But I can show the work so far! It's nothing special really, but I wanted to do something to honor this great story! Check it out below!

Caesar's Stand!
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:12 pm

Oh, happy anniversary to ATR!
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:21 am

Sorry I forgot to come in and say happy anniversary. I had thought about doing a little thing for you, but I got myself stuck into a different project and I wouldn't be able to design something from scratch anyway, since I suck at drawing properly.
So happy late anniversary, hope you've enjoyed your year of writing.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:38 pm

So, Camo, word on the street is that you could use some internet hugs.

I just wanted to drop by and tell you that I deeply love you and I want to have your babies. I would name them all Camo and I would raise them to become a basketball team. They would make it all the way to the finals, only to choke and lose in the championship, and we'd be forced to disown them and leave town in shame. And then I'd show you my love by showering you in alcohol day and night in our home in the mountains of Illinois.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:17 pm

Though I can't personally say that I'm extremely acquainted with your writing, from what I've read thus far, I really like what you do with unusual concepts.

Also,

*internet hug*
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:38 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:It's unfortunate that Camo couldn't be here for the anniversary of ATR and our lovable Zebra duo, Shayle and Felix! But that doesn't mean we shouldn't celebrate!

In honor of this event, I proceeded to try and recreate our recently lost Caesar's Stand in Minecraft! Unfortunately, I only had three days to do so and I didn't finish.

But I can show the work so far! It's nothing special really, but I wanted to do something to honor this great story! Check it out below!

Caesar's Stand!
Holy crap how did I not see this until now?

Also, holy crap a Minecraft Shayle?!

Looks great, thanks Scyto!
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:54 pm

That reminds me that I need to finish that...
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:52 am

Well, here's what's up guys.

The next chapter is outlined, and I'm starting on it today with hopes of having it out before next weekend. Sorry it's taking so long yet again, but it's been a bit of a rough month.

Anyways, onto other things:
I got a check yesterday that left me with a little extra spending money, and I've decided it should be put into a commission for some artses. Specifically: Shayle and Sandy (thanks to Kip for the idea). 
Problem is, I don't know who to commission for it. So, if anyone's got any recommendations, please feel free to toss them my way ^-^
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:08 am

How about Valcron? His art style can be pretty cute sometimes. That'd be great for a pic Shayle and Sandy.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:20 am

Got a link to his page/commission stuffs?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:24 am

dreatos.deviantart.com

There's commission info on his page.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:05 pm

So, the other day I was randomly thinking about the wasteland and the likelyhood of communal showers.
Probably wouldn't be a problem for most, but I imagine Shayle would be reluctant using them.

Anyway I thought about Felix trying to get Shayle to use one after another trot through the sewers. I was thinking she'd argue the algae growing on her back would save them money on food. 

The thought was entertaining to me so I thought I'd share.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:08 pm

Last wrote:So, the other day I was randomly thinking about the wasteland and the likelyhood of communal showers.
Probably wouldn't be a problem for most, but I imagine Shayle would be reluctant using them.

Anyway I thought about Felix trying to get Shayle to use one after another trot through the sewers. I was thinking she'd argue the algae growing on her back would save them money on food. 

The thought was entertaining to me so I thought I'd share.
I laughed a bit too hard at the algae part.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:06 pm

Eeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....Fallout Equestria: All That Remains - Page 24 Pinkiesick
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:14 pm

But Robo, she'd make a little ghillie suit for the colt so he could hide among the algae. Spike

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:17 pm

...That's slightly adorable.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:48 pm

I'll just copypasta this here from FiMFic

I'm very sorry to everyone who's been waiting for the next chapter of ATR, especially since I left it off in part 1 of a multi-part chapter. I've been having some issues at home as well as just with life in general, so along with a lack of motivation or inspiration for writing I've had more pressing things on my mind as of late that have kept me away from the story.

This isn't me saying that I'll have the new chapter out in the next few days, because that's highly unlikely since I'm going out of town tomorrow afternoon and won't be home until sunday, but I will say that I've finally gotten back to working on it with some help from others and support of readers who were concerned about me and the story.

So again, I'm very sorry for the delay, especially after I've stated that I won't put such a gap between chapters on several occasions. I thank you all for your patience, no matter how slim it may have grown, and am confident in promising that you'll see the new chapter before Christmas.

So yeah, sorry guys.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:55 pm

It's alright Camo. I'm happy to hear you're working on it again I'm excited to read it.

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:11 pm

No problem. I hope things improve for you.

I am glad to know that you're working on it again, though. :)
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:17 pm

So, remember when I said the new chapter would be out before Christmas?
Yeah, sorry about that guys.

However, it is done right now so it's off to pre-read/editting at the moment. Sorry for the wait.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:22 pm

I literally reread that post last night.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:26 pm

No problem. I'd forgotten about the "before Christmas" thing, anyway.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Alright everyone, new chapter is up on FiMFic and on the Gdoc page. 
I hope everyone enjoys it despite how short it is, and again, I'm sorry about the long wait.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:54 pm

Ooh, wonderful!
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next