Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

+45
Stringtheory
Scootayay
Elexius
Paper Airplane
NoodleNugget
Jeremyrush
Rboy474
Ki-Tarn
Aonee
nallar
XT Vengeance
Mech
SubjectSigma
Rafafidi
Valikdu
Snipehamster
Somber
Kattlarv
Spitfire
Game Master
RandomBlank
Ametros
Moodyman90
Katarn
Necr0maNceR
Derpmind
Meleagridis
Scyto Harmony
Rickyking
Apple Crumble
O. Hinds
WavemasterRyx
CamoBadger
Orm
Sindri
RoboRed
Ketchup
Kippershy
Princess Celestia
jacky2734
MrMagma
Curebores
Littlepip
Formis_Fluttergod
SilentCarto
49 posters

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next

Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Rafafidi Sat May 12, 2012 2:53 pm

guarddogjr wrote:
No actually katarn and I took care of that last night, but I do need help getting the tank out of the tree.
Wait, shouldn't the tank be stronger than a simple tree?
And can't you just blast the tree out of the way?
Rafafidi
Rafafidi
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 4

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion

Post by Katarn Sat May 12, 2012 3:00 pm

Rafafidi wrote:
guarddogjr wrote:
No actually katarn and I took care of that last night, but I do need help getting the tank out of the tree.
Wait, shouldn't the tank be stronger than a simple tree?
And can't you just blast the tree out of the way?
Did I mention, that tree were big and thick? And, I think, it's cortex were partly from stone? [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 20 908227573
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat May 12, 2012 3:05 pm

Katarn wrote: Did I mention, that tree were big and thick? And, I think, it's cortex were partly from stone? [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 20 908227573

You hit my antenna disguised as a tree!
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 3:06 pm

guarddogjr wrote:
Well uh, neither Katarn or myself had no idea how to drive the tank, but the keys were inside and couldn't resit, then next thing I knew we were in a tree.
We still got that moonshine. I say we grab a few glasses and leave the tank where it is. I say a tank in a tree represents us well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat May 12, 2012 3:10 pm

It's incredibly hard to type with my new kitten crawling all over my keyboard...
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat May 12, 2012 3:12 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:
Katarn wrote: Did I mention, that tree were big and thick? And, I think, it's cortex were partly from stone? [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 20 908227573

My bad...
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 3:12 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:

Oops my bad! [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 20 908227573

TheLastDefender wrote:
We still got that moonshine. I
say we grab a few glasses and leave the tank where it is. I say a tank
in a tree represents us well.
Oh course we still have the moonshine, in hindsight that may be why the tank is where it is. Anyways *gives you a glass* I believe your right sir, *takes sip from own glass*

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sat May 12, 2012 3:17 pm

[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 20 Facehoof
I leave you guys alone for a few hours to get some sleep and you start talking about penis girths.

Am I the only one here who has any shred of decency and modesty?*Looks back at past discussions*
How Apparently I am.
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 36

Character List:
Name: Kage/Searing Willow
Sex: male/male
Species: Gryphon/Deer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sat May 12, 2012 3:21 pm

jacky2734 wrote:[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 20 Facehoof
I leave you guys alone for a few hours to get some sleep and you start talking about penis girths.

Am I the only one here who has any shred of decency and modesty?*Looks back at past discussions*
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 20 920138312 Apparently I am.

I'm sorry that my superior girth offends you.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 3:22 pm

jacky2734 wrote:
Apparently I am.
How do you explain orientation?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ki-Tarn Sat May 12, 2012 3:23 pm

Slowly working through 20 pages of comments, saw the new posting list checking if 44 was up yet. Mostly a lurker/reader but might pipe up now and then.
Ki-Tarn
Ki-Tarn
Colt/Filly

Brohoof! : 0

Character List:
Name: Alistair
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sat May 12, 2012 3:27 pm

Ki-Tarn wrote:Slowly working through 20 pages of comments, saw the new posting list checking if 44 was up yet. Mostly a lurker/reader but might pipe up now and then.

Good luck.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sat May 12, 2012 3:31 pm

TheLastDefender wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:
Apparently I am.
How do you explain orientation?
Everyone has their sick pleasures, one of mine is watching people suffer endlessly as they try to figure out the banana. Hey, I said I had a shred of decency, and not much more. Crazy

Kippershy wrote:
I refuse to comment any more on this subject.
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 3:35 pm

jacky2734 wrote:
Everyone has their sick pleasures, one of mine is watching people suffer endlessly as they try to figure out the banana. Hey, I said I had a shred of decency, and not much more. Crazy
I'm so glad I joined back when orientation was a walk through the shed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 3:41 pm

TheLastDefender wrote:
jacky2734 wrote:
Everyone has their sick pleasures, one of mine is watching people suffer endlessly as they try to figure out the banana. Hey, I said I had a shred of decency, and not much more. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 20 2113965524
I'm so glad I joined back when orientation was a walk through the shed.

Yeah same here. That was one hell of walk though*shudders* I still get nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by WavemasterRyx Sat May 12, 2012 3:50 pm

*climbs out of Happyhorn pod*
Ah... good morning eve-

*sees Nightmare Moon stalking page*
*sees Kipper measurements*

*climbs back in pod and locks it*
WavemasterRyx
WavemasterRyx
Hydra

Brohoof! : 376

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat May 12, 2012 3:51 pm

TheLastDefender wrote: I'm so glad I joined back when orientation was a walk through the shed.

To be fair, the shed was booby trapped.

That's when that spider bit me! Venomous my ass, I'm fine!

Now, Kipper, can you unlock the door so I can get my freeze-ray?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 3:57 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:
TheLastDefender wrote: I'm so glad I joined back when orientation was a walk through the shed.

To be fair, the shed was booby trapped.

That's when that spider bit me! Venomous my ass, I'm fine!

Now, Kipper, can you unlock the door so I can get my freeze-ray?
I have a spare key*Unlocks the door and grabs the freeze ray and gives it Scyto* have fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 3:59 pm

WavemasterRyx wrote:*climbs out of Happyhorn pod*
Ah... good morning eve-

Ryx you might want to watch out for the "Betty" node..... you'll figure it out.

Last edited by TheLastDefender on Sat May 12, 2012 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : general idiocy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sat May 12, 2012 4:08 pm

jacky2734 wrote:
Kippershy wrote:
I refuse to comment any more on this subject.
I was joking around with that last comment.
-shrugs-
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomBlank Sat May 12, 2012 4:19 pm

Who ordered a canister of Littlehorn Agent? It's leaking pink something that evaporates.
Wasn't it supposed to be Happyhorn Agent, a software upgrade?
RandomBlank
RandomBlank
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sat May 12, 2012 4:22 pm

RandomBlank wrote:Who ordered a canister of Littlehorn Agent? It's leaking pink something that evaporates.
Wasn't it supposed to be Happyhorn Agent, a software upgrade?
Oh, that was me, thank you! You can put it over there next to my armor and the starmetal bullets I stole.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Sat May 12, 2012 4:40 pm

ISP is killing me in terms of connection.
May not be around for however long *this is the third day running of this*
I mean this in the long term.

If I fail to read/reply to anything, assume its to do with my ISP.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Sat May 12, 2012 4:41 pm

Kippershy wrote:
Derpmind wrote:This thread made me 20% [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 20 3845856932

Welcome back! I recommend you read a page or two back to get back up to speed.

-snigger-

You didn't get my joke. The one specifically in reference to your penis discussion. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 20 1352895949 Trollestia is disappoint.
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentCarto Sat May 12, 2012 4:46 pm

WavemasterRyx wrote:@location of reviews
I would be in favor of keeping them all here. Maybe if you want to keep the walls of text a little less obtrusive, we could put them behind a spoiler tag, for ease of scrolling?
I had actually wanted to test this for myself already, so let's give it a try. Something like this, maybe:
(spoiler tag)
Hey, that's a great idea! Deployable walls of text! XD

jacky2734 wrote:Ladies and gentlemen who are new to the PHCC, you just witnessed your first totally random, completely unrelated to PH, crazy role play. This stuff is how we filled up 3 comment posts on EqD.
We do have a chatbox now...

Nightmare Moon wrote:
SilentCarto wrote:My brother got to the part where BJ think she's saved Stable 99, and declared the fight against the 99 Raiders "the most horrible thing I've ever read" (in terms of BJ having to kill all these ponies she's known all her life.)
Heh.
...I have no comment (yes, I'm late, because I was busy today and had to read all of you guys' backlog Twilight crazy )
Update: After the end of 99, he commented, "...also, new worst thing."
SilentCarto
SilentCarto
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by jacky2734 Sat May 12, 2012 4:52 pm

Hey uh guys. Did somebody remember to feed and water our Cyber-gerbil army?
*Goes to check on them*
Why
Um, we're going to need a moment of silence.*Begins play Taps*
jacky2734
jacky2734
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat May 12, 2012 4:58 pm

There appears to be a Nightmare Moon sprite on my screen...

Katarn wrote:
guarddogjr wrote:
Or do you have something better in mind?
This. Yeah, he fainted, nor drunk, but who cares? :D
First time I've ever heard that song all the way through.
Lesson: never become a drunken sailor.

jacky2734 wrote:

How Apparently I am.
Don't be so modest. You're enjoying every awkward facepalming moment of this along with the rest of us. [GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 20 524433800

WavemasterRyx wrote:*climbs out of Happyhorn pod*
Ah... good morning eve-

My thoughts.

TheLastDefender wrote:Ryx you might want to watch out for the "Betty" node..... you'll figure it out.
I'm still quite in the dark over this whole "Betty" business...

jacky2734 wrote:Hey uh guys. Did somebody remember to feed and water our Cyber-gerbil army?
*Goes to check on them*
[GRIMDARK] Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons Discussion - Page 20 2775469706
Um, we're going to need a moment of silence.*Begins play Taps*
*stands in front of locked food closet*
You'll be thanking me later. Trust me.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 5:03 pm

RoboRed wrote:

I'm still quite in the dark over this whole "Betty" business...

shes from tranquility lane in Fo3.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat May 12, 2012 5:05 pm

Ah, I see.

(has not played any Fallout whatsoever)
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat May 12, 2012 5:08 pm

SilentCarto wrote:
SilentCarto wrote:My brother got to the part where BJ think she's saved Stable 99, and declared the fight against the 99 Raiders "the most horrible thing I've ever read" (in terms of BJ having to kill all these ponies she's known all her life.)
Heh.
Update: After the end of 99, he commented, "...also, new worst thing."
My brother won't read Fo:E because he listened to me rant about it, same case with PH. But I have been thinking of introducing the two to my elder sister, but she'd probably just ignore them because she hates MLP in any way, shape or form. I was tolerant of Pony before I read Fo:E, but the reason I got into it is Fallout, and she hasn't played any.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 33 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26 ... 33  Next