Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 2 finale - Royal Wedding [SPOILERS]

+3
bigmikem2000
Formis_Fluttergod
Fluttershy
7 posters

Go down

Season 2 finale - Royal Wedding [SPOILERS] Empty Season 2 finale - Royal Wedding [SPOILERS]

Post by Fluttershy Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:14 pm

The episode has just technically finished, so this topic shall be here for those who have seen it. I warn those who haven't yet, including me, there are going to be spoilers in this topic. Avoid spoiling what has been said to be THE best episode of the season. It'll be worth it, trust me.
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 12

Character List:
Name: Fluttershy
Sex: Female
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Season 2 finale - Royal Wedding [SPOILERS] Empty I can die happy now.

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:21 pm

Okay, to not offend anybody by spoiling, let's use Spoilers. Shy

The bestest Episode EVER!!!:
I love Ponies!!! Crazy
Now to wait till September or when they want to air the new season. :(
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 71

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Season 2 finale - Royal Wedding [SPOILERS] Empty Re: Season 2 finale - Royal Wedding [SPOILERS]

Post by bigmikem2000 Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:38 pm

i wont be able to wait Season 2 finale - Royal Wedding [SPOILERS] 920138312
bigmikem2000
bigmikem2000
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Season 2 finale - Royal Wedding [SPOILERS] Empty Re: Season 2 finale - Royal Wedding [SPOILERS]

Post by bigmikem2000 Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:41 pm

who thought that when
Spoiler:
did
Spoiler:
wasn't that just AMAZING
bigmikem2000
bigmikem2000
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluttershy Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:31 pm

I just finished watching it and I have to say it was the best episode! No doubt, no lies, this one was the best one I have watched and plan on watching again. The idea was great, the execution was incredible, the songs were spectacular and the whole episode overall was... pure excellence!

I honestly hope there are full versions of the songs in this episode. They were so amazing and made me genuinely smile each time I heard it. Season 2 was sent off with a humongous bang; I expect even better in season 3... otherwise, I'll just be "Meh"
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 12

Character List:
Name: Fluttershy
Species: Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:05 pm

Fluttershy wrote:I just finished watching it and I have to say it was the best episode! No doubt, no lies, this one was the best one I have watched and plan on watching again. The idea was great, the execution was incredible, the songs were spectacular and the whole episode overall was... pure excellence!

I honestly hope there are full versions of the songs in this episode. They were so amazing and made me genuinely smile each time I heard it. Season 2 was sent off with a humongous bang; I expect even better in season 3... otherwise, I'll just be "Meh"
They set a high bar with this episode, if season 3 will be at least on the same level... Awesome , if it will be better, my mind is gonna explode because of too much awesomeness. Rainbow
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafrost Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:17 am

Seen it and love it...but I think I have realized some things from this whole ordeal of awesome.

Spoiler:
Also awesome songs and just blown me away completely.Might even top the Discord episodes...might...
Permafrost
Permafrost
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 2

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:55 pm

Just watched.......... I can't even come up with words good enough. I gave up on that. I seriously was afraid of getting a stroke from too much epic.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:59 pm

Very good season final, Not much to else to say about it

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:28 am

YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYEEES! I wub them sooo much right now. Rainbow Big mac

Season 2 finale - Royal Wedding [SPOILERS] Capture
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by bigmikem2000 Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:40 am

did anypony thought that cadence was CRAZY cute i would take shining armor's place in a second
bigmikem2000
bigmikem2000
Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootaloo Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:48 pm

Such a great episode!! I can't even explain how epic! I will definitely will be watching it again!
Scootaloo
Scootaloo
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 6

Character List:
Name: Shimmer Mint
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed May 09, 2012 9:03 am

As has been said many times, this was the best episode ever!

Spoiler:
Yes, overall I had very few complaints about this episode (the biggest one being that Twi said her brother was her BBBFF, and yet we never even heard about him up to this point...), but those really didn't make the episode any worse.

BEST. EPISODE. EVER.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down