Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+11
Downloaded Skill
Katarn
Frost
Icy Shake
O. Hinds
RoboRed
Valikdu
Tytan
Stringtheory
Ironmonger
Scienza
15 posters

Page 19 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 19 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:55 pm

*Speaking from my firsthand knowledge as a person who's into the cock*

You kiddin'? Is that even a question?

Vlad:
Look at that boot-fucked-ass motherfucker. 

Compare:

The intensity:

The wisdom:

The physique :

The piercing, marble stare:

How Vlad gonna step to that? Look at that guy. All colorful and fleshy and shit. How is he gonna compare to Alexander, deliciously carved from perfect, rock hard marble.....

incomparable.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 19 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Frost Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:24 pm

Deliciously unrelated:
for fans of surrealist art
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:41 am

Words can not express how fucking excited I am :
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:11 am

Tytan wrote:
Words can not express how fucking excited I am :
YES! Though this trailer wasn't quite as exciting as the previous ones, probably because it was trying to be at least partially serious instead of completely silly.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:46 am

scienzabait:
http://astronomieart.deviantart.com/art/Cloudchaser-551002537
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:12 pm

If you ever feel anxious at work, remember that there are people who routinely have to handle fragile pieces of equipment costing the price of a high-end sports car or a little house. You're probably not one of these people.

I, on the other hand, can't say the same. [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 19 DphLwa7
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:14 pm

lel:
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:08 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:If you ever feel anxious at work, remember that there are people who routinely have to handle fragile pieces of equipment costing the price of a high-end sports car or a little house. You're probably not one of these people.

I, on the other hand, can't say the same. [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 19 DphLwa7
Mine wasn't quite that expensive, and only sometimes fragile. On the other hand, I was also in high school at the time, and there were certain other details with one of them . . .
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:50 pm

Excited: [link]

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:01 pm

Harmony Ltd. wrote:If you ever feel anxious at work, remember that there are people who routinely have to handle fragile pieces of equipment costing the price of a high-end sports car or a little house. You're probably not one of these people.

I am personally signed for tens of thousands of dollars in experimental equipment which I have little personal access to and which others are prone to taking and using without my knowledge or consent on a regular basis.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:53 pm

For all those who recently brought up Derek Dumb:

This video had me in tears:
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:20 pm

Tentative hype?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:44 pm

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 19 Tumblr_nso84zU7GR1rsg1iuo1_400
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:56 pm

Man, now I almost want to see this happen as a satire/pastiche (note: I bought and enjoyed Awoken):

Now, obviously, we all know that the female gaze/female desire exists. This is why romance novels are a thing. (Yes, you can “gaze” at characters in novels.) There’s a reason while you’ll never read the following passage in a romance novel:

Her gaze was riveted on his magnificent, pear-shaped dad-bod. Narrow shoulders gave way to the beginnings of fleshy moobs and then a poochy, round stomach. And it only got more erotic from there. . . .

Last edited by Icy Shake on Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not sure about the appropriateness of the last sentence.)
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:15 pm

Icy Shake wrote:Man, now I almost want to see this happen as a satire/pastiche (note: I bought and enjoyed Awoken):

Now, obviously, we all know that the female gaze/female desire exists. This is why romance novels are a thing. (Yes, you can “gaze” at characters in novels.) There’s a reason while you’ll never read the following passage in a romance novel:

Her gaze was riveted on his magnificent, pear-shaped dad-bod. Narrow shoulders gave way to the beginnings of fleshy moobs and then a poochy, round stomach. And it only got more erotic from there. . . .
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:42 pm

art of the imper-art-or:
By Dandykat
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:00 pm

Super-Mega-Death-Ranger Ranger-discusses Ranger-Gender Ranger-Politics. Ranger.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:59 am

Just to be sure, that's a real article or a satire? I can't tell after a while.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:39 am

Anyway, while I'm ahead, I was thinking about planning next year's summer vacation.

I was thinking about a 10-15 days trip to the Boston - New York - Washington DC area. Or alternatively a trip to California: San Francisco, Northern California (for the Redwood forest), maybe a short trip to Hollywood and Las Vegas as well?

Do y'all got any suggestions on what you think would be worth seeing in these areas?
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:33 am

Harmony Ltd. wrote:Anyway, while I'm ahead, I was thinking about planning next year's summer vacation.

I was thinking about a 10-15 days trip to the Boston - New York - Washington DC area. Or alternatively a trip to California: San Francisco, Northern California (for the Redwood forest), maybe a short trip to Hollywood and Las Vegas as well?

Do y'all got any suggestions on what you think would be worth seeing in these areas?
Unless you're planning on flying between all those places, it's at least a 3 hour trip between those east coast cites and even further on the west coast. You do have enough time to travel, just be prepared to spend some time in a car (or fly, but that's expensive). Since I live on the east coast I can give you some recommendations for that area.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:32 pm

When I did Florida, we rented a car for the duration of the trip, and in over a week we had gone from the Keyes to Gainesville, passing by Miami, the Everglades, Cap Canaveral & Orlando. It wasn't much of a problem.

Although admittedly I wasn't the one driving back then, so...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:53 pm

That is the main thing to remember about the US. Each state is the size of your average country.

You can get some fairly cheap one way flights between capitals. New York to boston can be done for roughly $400.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:16 pm

... Yeah, I'd prefer to keep the budget constrained a bit. Last time cost me over 1700 USD, including the 1000 USD roundtrip flight from france to the US.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:19 pm

Alternatively, I was thinking that there's enough stuff in New York to spend at least a week there. But I'd probably need a local guide to get the best of it.

I don't think I have any acquaintance in NY. Although I know at least one person in upstate NY though. A recently converted mormon...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:36 pm

Oh trust me. There's a shitload to do in NY. Just don't expect to not pay a lot of money. It's an expensive town.

If you want to keep the cost down, and don't mind hanging out in a petri dish of humanity you could always take charter buses to places you want to go. I assume they're cheaper.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:23 pm

Greyhound for a Boston - New-York vary between 10 and 40 USD. Interesting.

It also has the interesting part of being a "local" experience.

Edit: and alternatively there's also AMTRAK.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:08 pm

I can't vouch for our passenger trains.

The only trains I've seen in this country are ones hauling steel, tens of thousands of tons of coal, and hobos.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:48 pm

Aye, there are trains up there.

If it helps you decide, I'm currently expecting to be moving to Long Island next month.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Icy Shake Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:12 pm

And I'm moving to Boston next week! Even if I'll be living in an AirBNB rental until the beginning of September . . . How

But yes, it's true that America's freight system seems better known and more comprehensive than its passenger trains.
Icy Shake
Icy Shake
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:45 am

Good to know a meetup could be possible if this goes through. I'll think about it.

In other news, a friend of mine told me that he went to see Ant-Man yesterday and it sucked ass. Some kind of trainwreck according to him. Any feedbacks?

Also, for those interested, Dark Souls is only $10 on Humble Bundle right now. I think imma get it. Then I'll also need to get Good. Don't know where I can find it...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25 ... 31  Next