Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+16
Aonee
Cptadder
iLateralGX
O. Hinds
Scyto Harmony
Tytan
Stringtheory
Ironmonger
Frost
Kattlarv
Katarn
RoboRed
OneMoreDaySK
Valikdu
Harmony Ltd.
Scienza
20 posters

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Scienza Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:49 pm

Aye. I love watching it in the context of KLK, since they're two shows at ridiculously opposite ends of the spectrum of Magical Girl anime.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 16 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by RoboRed Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:19 pm

swickedlulz:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:42 pm

And now some FUCKING sad news.
No comments.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Katarn on Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:50 pm

Scienza wrote:Aye. I love watching it in the context of KLK, since they're two shows at ridiculously opposite ends of the spectrum of Magical Girl anime.

It's a lot more serious that's for sure. I'm not through the entire thing yet. Episode 7 is the last one I watched, I'm little more than halfway if Netflix is to be believed. I didn't bother looking it up, I assume that there are only twelve. So maybe the thing I have a problem with clears itself up.

And the combat looks great when it does occur. And the different art styles they introduce to the labyrinths are great.

I know there's a plot twist coming. Pretty much everyone's talked about it unless I'm confused. I'll spoiler it in case you haven't gotten through it and it turns out to be true.

Spoiler:

And if that is the case are doing a nice job of hinting at it. It doesn't appear to be one of those left field twists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:03 pm

That is terrible. Sorry, started typing that previous post before you posted Katarn.

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:33 pm

Katarn, my FB news feed is currently filling up with commentary on this-- and most recent info is saying the Russians shot down the airliner with a SAM. I don't know if your current info is any different.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:37 pm

Best case scenario for Ukraine is that some European Union citizens got killed in the crash: maybe then our politicians will do more than simply send a strongly worded letter to Russia and actually pull their thumbs out of their asses and take action.

But i doubt it. They're all shitting their pants about Russia, and I get the feeling the US wants to stay as far as possible from that hornet's nest.

So, yeah, you're still up shit creek. Sorry about that.
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:21 pm

@Harmony
Well..plane was heading from Amsterdam and it's reported that there were 24 US citizens on board along side with many EU citizens...but whatever..I'd be more happy if this didn't happen at all..
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:25 pm

Of course. Ideally, it would even be better if your country never fell into civil war to begin with.

It's just my cynical yet optimistic self trying to see the good aspect in everything...
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:42 pm

Should this be the Royal Esquestrian Armored division anthem?

Spoiler:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:34 pm

Ironlulz:
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:37 pm

@Stone
Yeah, sounds about right.

Spoiler:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:56 pm

Last wrote:
Scienza wrote:Aye. I love watching it in the context of KLK, since they're two shows at ridiculously opposite ends of the spectrum of Magical Girl anime.

It's a lot more serious that's for sure. I'm not through the entire thing yet. Episode 7 is the last one I watched, I'm little more than halfway if Netflix is to be believed. I didn't bother looking it up, I assume that there are only twelve. So maybe the thing I have a problem with clears itself up.

And the combat looks great when it does occur. And the different art styles they introduce to the labyrinths are great.

I know there's a plot twist coming. Pretty much everyone's talked about it unless I'm confused. I'll spoiler it in case you haven't gotten through it and it turns out to be true.

Spoiler:

And if that is the case are doing a nice job of hinting at it. It doesn't appear to be one of those left field twists.

It's awesome. The ending in particular was just beautiful, if ambiguous.

@Katarn
Jesus fucking Christ... I know things are relatively calm where you live, but just stay safe dude.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:58 pm

Eh, war goes pretty civil...

*hits himself in face* Sorry, when I'm depressed over stuff like this, I resort to bad puns.

Also. Not "relatively", it's calm here.
Though just day before I witnessed robbery of man coming from bank. Luckily only traumatic guns were used.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:49 pm

OHDODMYMOUTHHURTS

It feels like they took them out with a sledge hamer.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:07 pm

Alrighty, I'm finally getting around to watching Season 4. Right now, I'm in the Daring Do episode, where they're standing in her trashed house. My hopes are still high that she's had some sort of painkiller-fueled self-loathing breakdown and they'll find her in the bathroom, rocking back and forth and muttering how she's worthless. The rest of the episode is her slow recovery from the brink of suicide.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:12 pm

No, wait, it was just ransacked by mobsters.

Well, I suppose someone can still be fitted for a new concrete overcoat at some point during the episode.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:14 pm

Found out there were community levels for BBT. Goddamn. This is like a version of super meat boy with less tight controls and inaccurate hit boxes/ unpredictable timing challenges.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:40 am

Holy shit, I was almost right.

Alhiz-whatever: "I'm not going to imprison you in a cave or anything, enemy. I'm just going to fucking drown you."

Daring Do: "Well, I'm just gonna bring a pyramid down on your deformed-ass head."

Did this show get back to its season 2 Hardcore-ness while I wasn't looking?
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:04 am

I really do need to get around to watching Season 4.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:17 am

Yes, you do.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:29 am

And, just in the first few episodes of this episode about the not-Olympics.....

Goooooooood-dammit. Fuckin' Harshwistle or whatever needs to get laid. As does Rainbow. Everyone, really. Not many problems that some fuckin' can't solve.

Today's episode brought to you by the letter "D".

:
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:57 am

Mister Frost wrote:And, just in the first few episodes of this episode about the not-Olympics.....

Goooooooood-dammit. Fuckin' Harshwistle or whatever needs to get laid. As does Rainbow. Everyone, really. Not many problems that some fuckin' can't solve.

Today's episode brought to you by the letter "D".

:
My theory is that every man in ponyville is a homosexual, with the possible exception of Big Mac.

Whole lotta gay best friends.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:50 am

You can grow up into something special:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:41 am

sort of guardbait:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:35 am

Re: Guardbait
Reminds me of the "Calm your feathers" picture from asktalon.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:01 am

lol:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:14 am

this is the best thing ever:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:26 am

It's really hot day here today, though there are promises of rain and i can hear thunder. My cat is 'dying' under my bed, but acts violently when I try to give him some warm shower.

Spoiler:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:00 pm

Check your privileges:
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next