Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

+20
Downloaded Skill
Aonee
O. Hinds
CamoBadger
Admiral Stoic Rum
Craterfist
Tytan
Derpmind
cb5
Kattlarv
Katarn
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
Ironmonger
Valikdu
Harmony Ltd.
Scyto Harmony
RoboRed
Kippershy
Frost
24 posters

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:55 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:
Kippershy wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
Harmony Ltd. wrote:I'm curious how you'll solve the obvious "logistical" problem with that clopfic, Kipper

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Like when my brothers convinced their friend to fuck a car exhaust...
So, what I'm getting from this is that it's A-okay to take advantage of inebriated people? Because that's what it sounds like y'all getting at.
Yeah pretty much. If you get drunk you know what you're getting into, don't like it? Don't drink.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

[Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread. - Page 30 Empty Re: [Official!] Project Horizons Comment Crew Chat thread.

Post by RoboRed Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:56 pm

RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:04 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:
Kippershy wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
Harmony Ltd. wrote:I'm curious how you'll solve the obvious "logistical" problem with that clopfic, Kipper

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
So, what I'm getting from this is that it's A-okay to take advantage of inebriated people? Because that's what it sounds like y'all getting at.
Yeah pretty much. If you get drunk you know what you're getting into, don't like it? Don't drink.
Scyto, just because someone gets drunk doesn't mean that people have free reign to do what they want to that person, that is not and never will be okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:06 pm

4v1
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:07 pm

my support is conditional that it's funny enough to put on Youtube
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:08 pm

I'm not saying it's okay at all, I'm saying it happens.

Well, not okay in certain circumstances. Just screwing with drunk friends with horrible pranks and jokes; Perfectly fine because it's hilarious for everyone.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:08 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:
Kippershy wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Scyto, just because someone gets drunk doesn't mean that people have free reign to do what they want to that person, that is not and never will be okay.
"Free Reign" Is silly. No matter how drunk you are the most basic of intelligence and morals still remains. Alcohol won't make a murderer out of a normal person, no matter how much they drink - that decision is still theirs. Otherwise, why would we prosecute Drunk Murderers?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:13 pm

Kippershy wrote:4v1
If you're saying it's okay to do whatever you please to someone because they're under the influence then that number is probably lower than four and you can certainly add me to that one against it.

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:18 pm

Just a fyi a lot of countries and states are now adding to their laws that a drunk person can't consent. So if you live in one of these countries or states you better sure as hell make sure they're sober cause if not and they want to press charges you'll have to learn to not drop the soap.

Basically regardless of how you feel on this subject you damn better make sure they're sober.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by O. Hinds Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:55 pm

Kippershy wrote:Like when my brothers convinced their friend to fuck a car exhaust...
And people wonder why I don't drink.
O. Hinds
O. Hinds
Zebra Engineer

Brohoof! : 383

Character List:
Name: Ris Haends Aeronauticus
Sex: Male
Species: Zebra

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:56 pm

Never fuck a car exhaust unless it's hot.

mmm....the sizzling flesh.......
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:01 am

You can't give consent when you're smashed, and you don't choose to be raped when you choose to get smashed. It's not just consent you need, it's informed consent. When your brain's not working right - and that's a hard thing to define specifically, but being drunk or drugged out of your mind is definitely on the "not" side of the line - you can't give informed consent, any more than we say someone below the age of consent or someone with mental issues can.

This is actually a serious thing. :\

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:01 am

Mister Frost wrote:Never fuck a car exhaust unless it's hot.

I guess you could say-
sunglasses.jpg
you wanted some hot action.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:03 am

I'd say that "drink responsibly" has many meanings. One of which is choosing who to drink with.

But ehh, I don't understand alcohol apart from physiological effects.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:04 am

cb5 wrote:Just a fyi a lot of countries and states are now adding to their laws that a drunk person can't consent.  So if you live in one of these countries or states you better sure as hell make sure they're sober cause if not and they want to press charges you'll have to learn to not drop the soap.

Basically regardless of how you feel on this subject you damn better make sure they're sober.
Unfortunately, if both of you are drunk, neither of you are going to think about that.

Also, if you're both drunk, then neither of you gave consent, yet you had sex. Therefore, who took advantage of who? I HATH RUINED THE SYSTEM!
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:08 am

CamoBadger wrote:
cb5 wrote:Just a fyi a lot of countries and states are now adding to their laws that a drunk person can't consent.  So if you live in one of these countries or states you better sure as hell make sure they're sober cause if not and they want to press charges you'll have to learn to not drop the soap.

Unfortunately, if both of you are drunk, neither of you are going to think about that.

Also, if you're both drunk, then neither of you gave consent, yet you had sex. Therefore, who took advantage of who? I HATH RUINED THE SYSTEM!
YOU ASSHOLE, YOU BROKE IT!

>Gets down on knees.

CAAAAAAAAAAAMOOOOOOOOOO!

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:08 am

cb5 wrote:

I guess you could say-
sunglasses.jpg
I feel the same way about music and sex.

I'm into metal.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:09 am

Overlong Analysis Cobalt wrote:You can't give consent when you're smashed, and you don't choose to be raped when you choose to get smashed. It's not just consent you need, it's informed consent. When your brain's not working right - and that's a hard thing to define specifically, but being drunk or drugged out of your mind is definitely on the "not" side of the line - you can't give informed consent, any more than we say someone below the age of consent or someone with mental issues can.

This is actually a serious thing. :\
And I don't wish to apply we're not taking this seriously, I just don't agree. 

But I think we should let this go, this is labeled clearly in my giant briefcase under "Discussions that will inherently make people hate each other."
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:13 am

Mister Frost wrote:
cb5 wrote:

I guess you could say-
sunglasses.jpg
I feel the same way about music and sex.

I'm into metal.
...I still stand by my statement that I would have sex with a Koenigsegg Agera R.

CamoBadger wrote:@Car exhaust sex: Oh god... my memory...
I'm curious about this, btw.

Scyto Harmony wrote:
But I think we should let this go, this is labeled clearly in my giant briefcase under "Discussions that will inherently make people hate each other."
Agreed. I really don't want this to turn ugly, guys.Shy
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:23 am

I'll let it slide after making this one comment:
Turning it from fun drunken antics onto more serious matters like rape is stupidly sensitive and out of context.
I'm certain everyone knew the unspoken limits to that shit.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:24 am

CamoBadger wrote:

Hey don't look at me. I'm just saying if you're not into getting prison sodomy then don't have sex with someone that's drunk.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:28 am

In other news; Attack on Titan is REALLY good.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:35 am

I tried watching it. Personally I didn't like it, the action (I've only seen like ten minutes.) seemed pretty standard. And the guy sitting titans mouth as he was giving his speech made me turn it off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:48 am

I've only seen a collective few minutes of Attack On Titan, mostly because I keep getting distracted from just going to Youtube and watching (We know that Dark Souls certainly won't be distracting me until I can get the fuckin' thing running) but what I've seen seems pretty cool
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:49 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:55 am

Guarddogjr wrote:
*Excited gasp* Are you an Alchestbreach fan!?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:56 am

@Scyto, Yes. Yes I am.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:57 am

Guarddogjr wrote:@Scyto, Yes. Yes I am.
I was beginning to think I was the only one...
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:02 am

Really? I believe a couple more people here are...

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:06 am

Guarddogjr wrote:Really? I believe a couple more people here are...
Well I'm not very perceptive.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next