Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+7
Orm
Ketchup
XT Vengeance
RoboRed
Katarn
CamoBadger
Tytan
11 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Katarn Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:05 am

Legal or 'screw you, i do what I want?'
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 11 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:05 am

Legal.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:06 am

I found out during my vacation, that in the U.K the "Eh, you look old enough" age is like, 12.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:07 am

Beer, vodka, and other alcohol drinks - 18.
Strangely enough - smokes only from 21.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:09 am

May be interesting for Last.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:10 am

19 for both in Canada. Well, in Most provinces - I think Quebec and the territories are different.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:13 am

I think he's best grandpa possible to have.

But in truth kids here can drink/smoke from school..from around 12-14 y.o.

I myself tried cigarettes in age of 5. I'm glad I did, never even tried to smoke after that day (only few times when I got too drunk, but that's rare occasion.) Well...and hookah from time-to-time.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:14 am

Scyto Harmony wrote:Anyone in this thread following RWBY at all?
 Yup, just finished watching the new episode. Please tell me I'm not the only one who called Ruby x Weisse.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:17 am

Aonee wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:Anyone in this thread following RWBY at all?
 Yup, just finished watching the new episode. Please tell me I'm not the only one who called Ruby x Weisse.
 In terms of them becoming partners? It was a bit Cliche, but hey, it was funny.

In only two episodes Pyrrha has jumped to the top of my favorite character list.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:45 am

Katarn wrote:May be interesting for Last.
She's kinda cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:51 am

There's more of her on that DA account.

Question.
Someone's playing Ghost Recon Online? And/or want some of games from Origin Humble bundle for his/her Origin account (minus DS3, Sims and BF3)?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:54 am

So You know. You can get DS1, Crysis 2, Burnout Paradise, Mirror's Edge and MoH.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:32 am

OMG IT'S MOONMOON:
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:54 am

OMG IT'S CAMO!
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:56 am

You know what time it is?
camobait time!:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:59 am

Rumbait camolulz:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:00 am

So if I stay up this late I actually get to see the elusive Camo online?

Fascinating.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:03 am

'This late'? It's only 10 am..oh..right. And what time is it for you, Scyto? 3 am? 4 am?
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:06 am

4:30
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:08 am

I miss those times, when I could do the same and don't think 'shit, I have get up in X hours, I have work tomorrow'...though in that times I was either student (which means 'shit I have classes in X hours!') or unemployed...
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:13 am

Unemployment and later Homelessness all the way man!
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:03 pm

So Last, how's it going on starting that campaign?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:09 pm

Alright I guess. Loose ideas for later quests floating around, got the start where I want it pretty much but I lack characters. I guess we can start when Ty sends his in if you guys are okay with a three member party.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:34 pm

You doing a campaign of some sort, Last?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:43 pm

Yeah. Equestria divided, but if you're thinking of joining I'm gonna hold off on acceptin' you for a week. I'd feel shitty about sniping XT's crew in case he comes back but in the mean time you can think of a character.

Were using Camo's system from S3. There are some more stipulations I'll PM you later.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:45 pm

Last wrote:Yeah. Equestria divided, but if you're thinking of joining I'm gonna hold off on acceptin' you for a week. I'd feel shitty about sniping XT's crew in case he comes back but in the mean time you can think of a character.

Were using Camo's system from S3. There are some more stipulations I'll PM you later.
He's not. The Elder Scrolls RP was moved entirely to a new forum he made for RP's.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:46 pm

I appreciate the offer, but even if XT doesn't come back I can't say I'll join you. Nothing against it or anything, but I don't exactly feel like joining another RP.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:48 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Last wrote:Yeah. Equestria divided, but if you're thinking of joining I'm gonna hold off on acceptin' you for a week. I'd feel shitty about sniping XT's crew in case he comes back but in the mean time you can think of a character.

He's not. The Elder Scrolls RP was moved entirely to a new forum he made for RP's.
Yeah, but we're all just hoping he'll cool off and come back instead. I don't think anyone is interested in going over there.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:18 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:I appreciate the offer, but even if XT doesn't come back I can't say I'll join you. Nothing against it or anything, but I don't exactly feel like joining another RP.
Cool, not sure why you asked but I get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:21 pm

Last wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:I appreciate the offer, but even if XT doesn't come back I can't say I'll join you. Nothing against it or anything, but I don't exactly feel like joining another RP.
Cool, not sure why you asked but I get it.
I wasn't asking in 'Hey you're doing a campaign, I'm interested!' I meant it just out of general curiosity.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next