Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Equestrian Armored Division

+5
Fuzzy
Vergil
StoneSlinger88
Harmony Ltd.
RoboRed
9 posters

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

Royal Equestrian Armored Division - Page 4 Empty Re: Royal Equestrian Armored Division

Post by Vergil Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:40 pm

I can confirm that
Vergil
Vergil
Mobius One

Brohoof! : 76

Back to top Go down

Royal Equestrian Armored Division - Page 4 Empty Re: Royal Equestrian Armored Division

Post by Valikdu Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:39 pm

A very interesting fight on a Sexton:
-Kill a couple of guys from a distance
-Nevertheless, have the team fail on you and be the last team member with another SPG
-Kill a guy with direct fire, now they've only got two SPGs too
-Move to the enemy base and start capturing
-See one of the SPGs coming at you and kill it
-Lol Master medal!

Wide Horizontal traverse is good.
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 192

Character List:
Name: Ion Storm
Sex: Female
Species: First One

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:50 pm

I almost got FV207'd (yes, apparently some people have them already) in a match earlier today. I was scuttling along in my AT15, when suddenly: facefull of FV. I noped out of there as fast as I could, screaming out over the teamspeak, "OH NO, NOT YOU!!! NONONONOPENOPENOPENOPE". Fortunately, since I spotted him, all fire across the field was directed at him, and he didn't get a shot off.

Last edited by RoboRed on Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:10 am

was a pretty good day today:

Had way more wins than losses, a crazy medium tank storm, a 3rd class mastery win in my AT15, a total turkey shoot in my AT15A, and (not pictured) a crazy tier 10 match in my IP where I totally thought we were going to lose (with me dying horribly), but amazingly didn't. I ran back to base when it was open, spotted on the last member of an M60 platoon and traded shots with a T32, somehow holding out till the tier 9/10 heavies in my group arrived, then helped them by tracking and damaging an IS-8 on a hill. That was a crazy one. And I got 3rd place in XP. (#1 was a Maus. Let that be a lesson.)
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye92 Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:38 am

Looks like August is going to be fun. This weekends specials have discounts on premium ammo, crew re training, sale on premium time (including six month and twelve months), camofluage sale a new tier three premium tank and garage slot (tier three this time), 15% off tier 10 tanks which I'm still miles away from but,
Triple crew experience and GARAGE SLOT SALE! FINALLY!

http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/44/wargaming-15-anniversary-special/
hawkeye92
hawkeye92
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:39 am

Looks like the KV-5 is gonna be available in the store for a short period again.

Should I get it?
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:01 pm

More News:

- developers won’t publish official tank winrate stats

Gee, I wonder why.

- SerB states that Jagdpanzer E-75 is a complete fake, not based on reality unlike the E-50M (SS: not really, see earlier articles)

Yay Serb, keep saying that E-50M is historical.

- despite the fact that the ingame IS-7 is nerfed a lot compared to the real life IS-7, there is no tank that could replace it

If by nerfed a lot they mean "removed the things that made it basically impossible to ever operate as a real life tank." Their fanboyism for the IS-7 is showing again.

- the update 0.8.8 and 0.9.0 will be “monstrous”
- 0.8.8 will be mostly “technical patch” (SS: as in, not content, but features)
- Overlord things that “the contents of 8.8 will be gradually revealed starting mid August and right until the end of the month.”

Allegedly, this is a huge rebalancing of the American and German tanks, focussing on the Tigers and Panthers

- bigger maps are now not being worked on

Yay.

- Japanese tanks will come in 2014

Gotta use that time for more Soviet fantasies!

- 8.8 will bring Superpershing changes
- On 8.8 Soviet line: “8.8 is going to be functional/feature update. There going to be 5 Soviet tanks to research afaik, tier 6-10″

Superpershing drivers, watch here.
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Unicorn

Brohoof! : 68

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NgCmMMuecDRzbX05uIsZN1sN5HdH

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:16 pm

Also, this video was just uploaded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1KUbNfnP8A

As people with Russian/German knowledge point out, what Serb is screaming isn't what the subtitles say, but at least the man can poke fun at himself.

(For those who want to know, he's actually screaming about nerfing tanks)
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Unicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:31 pm

Fuck it. It's not happening today.Scootaloo 
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:40 pm

Top tier in a Pz III?
Trollestia 
spoiler:
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Sex: Male
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:36 pm

Uhh.... I'll take it.
Royal Equestrian Armored Division - Page 4 Shot_014
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:57 am

...I just realized I completely forgot to mess around with the batchat in the test server.

Fffffffffffffffffff...now I'll have to wait till the next one...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:11 am

StoneSlinger88 wrote:Uhh.... I'll take it.

The British SPG's really are driving me up the wall.

Their only good thing is their wide angle arcs, but that's where it ends. Their "good accuracy" is completely offset by the fact that all artillery is inaccurate and that their have essentially zero splash damage. Just another case of WG designing British advantages to actually not matter at all. Add on to that terrible damage and in some cases no alternative shells and you got yourself one truly awful line thus far.

The only good one, I hear, is the FV304 due to its insane rate of fire to play more like old artillery.

It also still makes no sense that the Bishop is at Tier 5 and the Sexton at Tier 3. The Sexton was better than the Bishop in every single way and was the replacement for it. This is like having the T-34-85 come before the T-34.
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Unicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye92 Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:51 am

So, WG just released their first week of August gift shop deals.

One of them HAS to have the pz B2 in it. It's fifty euros :-(
But it does come with 15,000 gold, enough for six months' premium with 4.5k left over with the 15% discount coming in. Which would almost certainly carry me to the Centurion 7 and Maus no problem.
It also only costs a pound more than the 14,500 gold package as well so it isn't bad value...

I'm going to have to think this over...
hawkeye92
hawkeye92
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:47 pm

The amount of specials going on concurrently is becoming absolutely insane right now. I'm struggling to keep up with it.

the current roadmap for this weekend though on the EU:

IS-2 is 50% off and gains an extra 30%

Bat-Chat 25t, Lorraine 40t and AMX 13 90 are 30% discounted and 30% extra credit income

Destroy 30 vehicles in 24 hours for 300k creds (Tier 4 above only)

Be top of a losing team with a good game, gain +50% EXP and Creds

Be top of a winning team with a good game,x3 crew experience

Earn one of the following for x5 crew experience

• Tamada Yoshio Medal
  • Nicol’s Medal
  • Lehväslaiho's Medal
  • Radley-Walter’s Medal

Get one of the following for double credits

• Top Gun
  • Patrol Duty
  • Crucial Contribution

Earn 50k EXp in 24 hours for a day of premium

New free tank, the LTP

Triple Crew EXP on each battle

15% Discount on all Tier 10 vehicles

30% Discount on all Premium Ammo (Oh no)

50% Discount on all Camo

50% Discount on crew retraining

Various Discounts on Premium Accounts

50% Discount on Barracks and Garage

Just...wow.

30 kills is easy. That's 900k credits this weekend without any problem!
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Unicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vergil Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:01 pm

Sorry I still haven't gotten the hud mod link robo, haven't been on a computer since Monday. Caught the wargaming road tour at airventure though, which was hilarious. We may have scored around 16 100k creds, 1k gold, 1 wk prem codes.
Vergil
Vergil
Mobius One

Brohoof! : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:06 pm

On RU, they're instead putting two tanks in in these packages at once. Which is... UGH.

So, if I want a Pz. B2, I'll have to also get a Lowe. Which I don't want, but I guess I have no choice now. Because I want that fucking B2.

Alternatively, one has a Tetrarch with an IS-6.

Scootaloo
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:17 pm

S'fine. I can still manage.

Speaking of mods, Quicky released an xvm tutorial. I need to get to watching that.

Really though, all I want out of xvm are that damage counter and the last known location map marker.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:31 pm

Valikd wrote:Alternatively, one has a Tetrarch with an IS-6.

Royal Equestrian Armored Division - Page 4 14329511-angry-business-man-expressing-frustration-portrait-of-young-handsome-businessman-concept-of-executiv
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Unicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:08 pm

Just got nine kills in my Jagdpanther. Four being blind shots, one of which was me aiming at a 122-44 and killing the invisible T-34 in front of him.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzzy Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:23 pm

So, in a fit of 4Am sleepless madness, I booted up WoT for a game. In that madness I decided to play my TOG-II solo in a random game.

In such silly mood, I decided to go in playing the part of a FULL CAPS WITH TOG SPEAKING IN THIRD PERSON character and (aside from one two quick replies in game after someone told me to shut up) stuck pretty much to character.

What then happened in the game will stay with me for a long time. This is a priceless replay, I cannot urge enough to watch this all the way through, just for the sheer hilarity that broke out when "TOG" found himself a rival in the enemy team's Hellcat...

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5cqx31

This is by far the most fun I've ever had in WoT and also the funniest game I've ever been involved in. The start looks as though the team is just being annoyed by my 'acting' but once the Hellcat speaks up...well...just see how the mood to TOG changes when TOG enters the fray. ;)
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
Unicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valikdu Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:38 pm

FULL CAPS WITH TOG SPEAKING IN THIRD PERSON
SPESS MEHREENS!!!
Valikdu
Valikdu
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:49 am

It was pretty good today. Started out nice with IP, then everything in tier 8 went to shit on account of NOBODY having any sort of concept of map awareness. At least I made my quota of 10k exp for the thing. Spent the rest of the night with Ketchup, where messed around in various lower tier tanks and, god forbid, ACTUALLY HAD SOME FUCKING FUN.

Seriously though, playing in tier 3s was a blast. I even got my ace mastery on my PzIIIA.
Spoiler:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye92 Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:59 am

Fuzzy wrote:So, in a fit of 4Am sleepless madness, I booted up WoT for a game. In that madness I decided to play my TOG-II solo in a random game.

In such silly mood, I decided to go in playing the part of a FULL CAPS WITH TOG SPEAKING IN THIRD PERSON character and (aside from one two quick replies in game after someone told me to shut up) stuck pretty much to character.

What then happened in the game will stay with me for a long time. This is a priceless replay, I cannot urge enough to watch this all the way through, just for the sheer hilarity that broke out when "TOG" found himself a rival in the enemy team's Hellcat...

This is by far the most fun I've ever had in WoT and also the funniest game I've ever been involved in. The start looks as though the team is just being annoyed by my 'acting' but once the Hellcat speaks up...well...just see how the mood to TOG changes when TOG enters the fray. ;)

Well that was insane. Just a shame the replay viewer is so unstable in this version.
hawkeye92
hawkeye92
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmony Ltd. Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:59 am

"TOG CAN REST NOW"

Godspeed, you crazy bastard. :rainbow salute:
Harmony Ltd.
Harmony Ltd.
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:21 am

Fuzzy wrote:So, in a fit of 4Am sleepless madness, I booted up WoT for a game. In that madness I decided to play my TOG-II solo in a random game.

TOG WAS HILARIOUS. TOG MAY BE MAKING AN APPEARANCE ON NA EAST.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:39 am

...Fuck it. I'm definitely buying this thing. I already kinda liked it on the test server, but was just surrounded by blithering idiots. A round of applause for your magnificent performance, Mr. Fuzzy.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:46 am

New RNG, BTW.

RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:02 am

TOG platoons are quite dangerous.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkeye92 Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:11 am

I love the Bz B2. It's like a more responsive Valentine. If you run into a Matilda at all you're dead but I suppose I was lucky and rarely did today. Over the first seven sames I got seventeen kills with a 57% winrate, two steel walls, top gun, tank mastery and cool headed.

If I don't see too many matildas I'll be very happy with this tank. Also time to grind tier 8 and 9 with the premium...
hawkeye92
hawkeye92
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next