Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+8
Aonee
Scyto Harmony
Tytan
RoboRed
CamoBadger
Ketchup
Katarn
XT Vengeance
12 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Ghostwolf Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:17 am

Hiya, XT got me thru Skype cause I usually derp around on the computer and other places. Nordic Tank here. XD
Ghostwolf
Ghostwolf
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 2

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:29 am

And still I wonder what a serious Ghostwolf would be like. Welcome to cloudsville Ghost.

In other news, we shall be beginning in an hour and a half folks. Everyone ready for the torture fun?
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:09 pm

I guess. Thought in last hour I start feeling weak and sleepy, it'll pass soon enough.

Sleepy coffee drinker reporting for duty:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:01 pm

It begins...
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:23 pm

Have fun guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:50 pm

Fitting music for you.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:10 pm

Don't worry folks, you are almost through the intro. Soon you will be wandering off and getting yourselves maimed and or killed by the wildlife! YAY! Fluttershy
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:16 pm

Oh, joy! Crazy
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:34 pm

So, Ketchup is here. I will wait for him to catch up, as it won't take very long, and when he responds to the latest post, I will continue.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:09 pm

Crap. Have to run to the store to pick up some stuff for my mother. Errands day, and all. Be back in a few minutes.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:30 pm

You guys have to make looting rolls you know. It was explained in the rules. Basic D10 roll with no modifier.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:32 pm

Derpy Hooves
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:36 pm

And back again.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:12 pm

Quests will be kept track of here.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:34 pm

Congrats all! You have taken the first steps on your journey to discovering the answer to the most important question: Why the fuck are you all here?

You have taken your first steps out into the world of Vvardenfel
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:37 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:Congrats all! You have taken the first steps on your journey to discovering the answer to the most important question: Why the fuck are you all here?

I believe with answer to that question this RP will end..since it will be answered at very end...if at all XD
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:41 pm

Katarn wrote:
XT Vengeance wrote:Congrats all! You have taken the first steps on your journey to discovering the answer to the most important question: Why the fuck are you all here?

I believe with answer to that question this RP will end..since it will be answered at very end...if at all XD
Ah. But since when did an elder scrolls game ever end with the final fight? If you all end up enjoying this thing, we might delve into the expansions.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:45 pm

You've meant to say, since when in Elder Scrolls player went on story quest, before finishing every side quests? :D
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:25 pm

Fun fact. Even in game, from start, you could hardly afford a leather cap...I hope 'bandits' will drop full loot..and it won't be too broken.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:55 pm

Beautiful, but lethal.:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:50 pm

anyone gonna attack the other mudcrab? Xp?
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:11 pm

tytanbait:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:33 pm

Congrats on choosing the right path on that quest.

So, thoughts on the RP so far?
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:55 pm

I think it's great.

You know, from reading over what happened. Sorry bout that, got dragged away again.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:58 pm

So far, I haven't had much fun. Perhaps the lack of attendance plays a rather large part in that. 
And my being late, stayed up reading 56 of PH and slept in because I lacked the will to get up. That puts me in a bad mood.

Plenty of quests and stuff to do have been given, much in TES styling. Good.
Also, yay Mudcrabs.

It may have been better to give us time for our characters to get acquainted on the boat, like Camo did before actually kicking off S3. Too late for that now, though.

I'll stick with it. I just hope I don't miss a lot of the early parts like I did with S3.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:59 pm

Scyto Harmony wrote:I think it's great.

You know, from reading over what happened. Sorry bout that, got dragged away again.
That is quite alright. Shit happens. Feel free to interact with the other characters. And be sure to PM me your level sheet.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:00 pm

Right. Sorry Ketchup. Wanted to get things rolling for everyone. I figured that with everyone adventuring together, you all would have plenty of time to get to know each other on the way. That way no one really knows each other at first, but you will hopefully grow to rely on and trust each other.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:06 pm

Oh, and apparently, my internet cuts out at midnight for now. So any time between then and 5 am central will be a no go time for me. I will let you all know if the situation changes.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:13 am

My signature now has a link with a list of important NPCs as well as a list of your active quests. 

*Note; There are more NPCs on Vvardenfel than I can count, so only ones that are important to the story, shopkeepers, and current active side quests will be noted here for now.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:34 am

I am here. Feel free to do whatever for the moment.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next