Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

+22
Scyto Harmony
cb5
Necr0maNceR
TalixZero
Valikdu
Admiral Stoic Rum
Cptadder
tylertoon2
Ironmonger
Plasticube
Aonee
IncoherentOrange
WavemasterRyx
Meleagridis
Derpmind
StoneSlinger88
Darkbright39
RoboRed
Frost
Downloaded Skill
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
26 posters

Page 28 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next

Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 28 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Necr0maNceR Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:24 pm

Ah.  For a second the whole "any user that receives a gift activation will be able to give one additional activation to a friend." made it sound potentially infinite.  I figured it probably wasn't.

It sounds like a fun game and I'd totally play if I had a key, but I'm uncertain whether I'll be available tonight.  What time are you guys playing?
Necr0maNceR
Necr0maNceR
Pegasus

Brohoof! : 17

Back to top Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 28 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:32 pm

If we stick to League of Legends, than anywhere starting between 7:30 PM EST and 9 PM and ending whenever everybody get's tired.

And that depends on if Aonee and the other major League players decide to get started early or are available to play in general.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:35 pm

I should be good for tonight. And I call Jinx first match!
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:02 pm

I got a little surprisey-sprise in mind for League tonight. Crazy 

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by TalixZero Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:05 pm

I'll totally freeload an activation key off of someone!

And I'll join in on the League shenanigans.  We should totally queue together for an ARAM  Spike
TalixZero
TalixZero
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:13 pm

I never turn down free games, I'd like a key too.
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:47 pm

Okay, as of right now it looks like:
People buying The Ship are: Myself and Kidney (Edit: Stone is willing to buy the game as well, so four more keys floating around.)
People who want free copies are:
1. Aonee (Key given to by Kidney)
2. Ironmonger(Key given to by Aonee)
3. Necr0maNceR(Key give to by SK)
4. Talix (Key give to by Stone)
5. Stringtheory.(Key given to by Kidney)
6. Scienza (Key given to by Stone)
7. swicked (Key given by stringtheory)
8.OneMoreDaySK (Key given to by me)
9.Scyto Harmony (Key given to by Derpmind)
10.Derpmind(Key Given to by me)
That leaves 3 extra keys right now.
Now for a list of people who tend to be the most active during game nights.
Derpmind, OneMoreDaySK, Rum, Downloaded Skill, Vixie, Stone_Slinger, Grand Majestic(Dark_Bringer on the site) having dysentery (cb5 on the site), Cobalt, Scyto...
That's already more than the three keys and somebody buying the game and giving out keys can provide, and still doesn't cover everybody.

So, who'd like one of the three keys, and who's willing to pony up $20 so we can spread it some more?

Edit: Downloaded Skill would like a key but is willing to pass due to his class schedule.
Scyto is willing to buy the game but would like a key due to being unemployed at the moment. there's enough key out for the moment for him to get a free one.

Scienza has claimed a key.

Stone is gonna buy the game and give out keys.
OneMoreDaySk has accepted a key and will be one who I will give a key to.
Kidney has given a key to Aonee and stringtheory.
Aonee has given his spare key to Ironmonger.
stringtheory has given his spare key to swicked.
I have given my other key to Derp.
Derpmind has given his key to Scyto.

Last edited by Moodyman90 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:04 pm; edited 8 times in total
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:15 pm

I... would like a key. Unless somebody else wants it.

I mean, I WOULD buy it. I really would. And one day I'll repay the favour. But right now I'm sitting on unemployment without any viable ability to purchase things online.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:34 pm

Don't forget, anyone who receives a gifted activation key ALSO gets an extra key; at least, that's what the description on Steam says.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:43 pm

It's only good once. I give you a pass, and you get the game and can give out one pass yourself. But whoever you get a pass to does not get an extra pass to give out themselves.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:37 pm

The Ship sounds fun. What night is that scheduled for?
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:59 pm

It doesn't have a night as of right now. It could be something we can rotate with Killing Floor or L4D2 with though.

I'm a bit hesitant of touching Team Fortress 2 Friday seeing how that's the oldest event night we have going. In the very least that's when stringtheory was having us try to play TF2 before I took over.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Necr0maNceR Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:29 pm

So no "This Ship" tonight then?

I don't know if I can buy a it, but at the very least I could pay for my key.  The game costs 20$, and keys included provides copies of the game to 5 total people, right?  That's like 4$ per copy right?

Last edited by Necr0maNceR on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Necr0maNceR
Necr0maNceR
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:37 pm

Yeah, no The Ship tonight. And yeah that's how much it would break down. You don't have to pay for your key though.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:36 pm

Okay, since Stone has agreed to buy The Ship we have more keys floating around.

Changes have been made on the post on the previous page.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scienza Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:04 pm

Just in case I need to speak up in this thread, I'll gladly take any hypothetical keys and/or redistribute second-generation keys.
Scienza
Scienza
Shipmistress

Brohoof! : 248

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DkutlaOsterhagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:38 am

Scienza wrote:Just in case I need to speak up in this thread, I'll gladly take any hypothetical keys and/or redistribute second-generation keys.
Seconded.
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:07 pm

Okay, I don't know how today is gonna go. Yesterday I didn't have class and it rained all day. Today I do have class and we are picking cotton today. In short, I don't know if I can make it tonight or if I would be in the mood to play.
Since we had L4D2 Monday we can either change up for tonight or play it again.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:44 pm

Since we've got copies of The Ship floating around, let's try and see if we can get a game running tonight. BTW, it's separated as three games in the steam game list: The Ship, The Ship Singleplayer, and The Ship Tutorial. We might want to try the tutorial before the game. (Though I haven't done the tutorial yet, so it might be one of those near-useless tutorial for all I know.)
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:09 pm

You can figure out everything in the tutorial on your own eventually, but it's pretty short and will tell you all you need to know about the game in on easy go. The Singleplayer is good if you want to get in some practice.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:25 pm

So it looks like some of us want to give The Ship a try tonight. If that doesn't work out, we're still probably going to play something.
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Necr0maNceR Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:50 pm

I saw that it didn't work out, and that you guys are doing Left 4 Dead 2 instead.

I would of loved to have tried The Ship, but I have yet to receive an activation key so I'm unable to.
Necr0maNceR
Necr0maNceR
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:56 pm

I'mcCummings on in about 2. Hours? Dinner
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:12 pm

I think Scyto was able to get The Ship to working, but since we was already all deep into L4D2 we just played that. Had quite a few fun games there.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by OneMoreDaySK Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:25 am

Necro, you need a key?  I have an extra one, just give me your steam name so I can add you.

Also today before I came on, others were trying to get The Ship working, but that failed so we switched over to L4D2, with versus survival. We learned that being near the ocean is just begging to be slapped out by a tank or charged. Then we tried some iSketch. That was hilarious and we need more players though, especially with two artists drawing at the same time. We tried "D&D" "US English" and "XXX" categories. I had no idea what most of those meant, but somehow ended up winning the last game with 69 points. A tad  bit of Cards against Humanity and everyone was done.
OneMoreDaySK
OneMoreDaySK
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 56

Character List:
Name: Alouette
Sex: Female
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Necr0maNceR Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:54 am

You'll give me a key?  Awesome!

My Steam name is recnam0rcen and I'm a member of the Project Horizons Comment Crew group.

I'll be available to play The Ship tomorrow night if you guys choose to play it, but I'll be busy on Friday and Saturday.
Necr0maNceR
Necr0maNceR
Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:58 am

If SK is giving his key to Necro than all that's left of the official list is for Stone to buy the game and give a key to Talix and Scienza. Probably one for Rum as well and there will be an extra key floating around after that.

Edit: Depending on how everything goes equipment wise depends on when I'll be back today. With any luck it'll be before 8 PM. That said, don't wait up for me.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:12 am

At the end of it we only had 5 people in the cards game. I can confirm that it's still fun even then.

So it's probably best to get this out early now: we're going to try The Ship again tonight. Scyto Harmony said he figured out how to make it work, so if he could please post that so we can make sure it works and stuff, that would be great.

...no rush or pressure or anything, though. Shy
Derpmind
Derpmind

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:08 pm

The Ship: For some reason most people who buy the ship can't connect to the master server through the game directly. The work-around is to use steam's server browser (there are also server browsers for The Ship online, which I haven't tried yet. ) 

Simply go to your steam page, click view, and click on 'servers'. Look for the 'game' drop down box, and select 'The Ship'. Sometimes there's quite a few servers up (Some empty, some with other people) and sometimes there's only a few. Then simply connect to the server we want and it'll load up the game.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by StoneSlinger88 Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:37 pm

I need to know Talix's username so I can send them the gift code, Scienza should be receiving my friend invite shortly.

I will not be able to play The Ship tonight, but I do have codes for those interested.
StoneSlinger88
StoneSlinger88
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name: Judge
Species: Earth Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next