Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

+22
Scyto Harmony
cb5
Necr0maNceR
TalixZero
Valikdu
Admiral Stoic Rum
Cptadder
tylertoon2
Ironmonger
Plasticube
Aonee
IncoherentOrange
WavemasterRyx
Meleagridis
Derpmind
StoneSlinger88
Darkbright39
RoboRed
Frost
Downloaded Skill
Stringtheory
Moodyman90
26 posters

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 18 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by cb5 Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:29 pm

I will be on tonight. Just give me a couple hour warning. The only problem is the linux version of lfd2 is still in beta so whenever we get to the next level give me about 15 to 20 seconds cause that's the average time it takes to load. Right now I'm messing with my computer a bit to try and see if I can cut that load time down.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 19

Back to top Go down

Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group - Page 18 Empty Re: Project Horizon Comment Crew Steam Group

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:37 pm

Yeah, Left 4 Dead 2 tonight. Teamspeak will be "open" as it were starting at 7:30 PM EST and the game itself at 8:30.

We'll work out the who's, what's and why's when we get there. I'll see what I can do.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:30 pm

On my phone right now. Since Rum is working as far as I know, Derpmind might not be able to join in and I'm working till "we tear up, it gets dark, or we finish"  to anbody who thought "I can do better" tonight may be your night to prove it.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:18 pm

Woohoo I'm going to be able to play tonigh- crap it's raining. If I'm not on when the game starts you know why I am not on.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Stringtheory Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:20 pm

I should be able to join, hopefully I won't be as terrible as last time
Stringtheory
Stringtheory
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:53 pm

Okay I will be able to play tonight. The only problem is my microphone isn't wanting to work so I will not be able to chat tonight.

So the game starts around 8:30 pm est right? So that would be 7:30 central time.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:58 pm

Send me a invite when you guys are about to start.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:09 pm

I'll be in as soon as I can. As it turns out we ran till we tore up, and to dark. I'm gonna grab a shower and if I'm still able to move I'll join.

Really really hope somebody is ready to host the game in the next 20 minutes.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:13 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:I'll be in as soon as I can. As it turns out we ran till we tore up, and to dark. I'm gonna grab a shower and if I'm still able to move I'll join.

Really really hope somebody is ready to host the game in the next 20 minutes.
Add me and we'll go kill some zombies.  I'm in the group.

I'm going to start a advanced campaign.  If anyone feels like playing along just add "having dysentery" to your friends and we'll go kill some zombies.

Well the other team creamed us tonight.  I kept getting boomered every two steps I took and couldn't see anything.  The worst one was when a boomer hit us in the tunnel then the spitter and smoker got someone, then the charger got someone else, then a jockey got someone else and I was stuck in the corner cause the gas can got lit on fire then the boomer respawned as a  tank.  It wasn't that I wasn't trying to get my team mates, I was screwed.

The highlight in my book was the finale for the farmhouse how I was going around smashing all the walls, doors and windows so they had no bedroom to hide in and they didn't even notice.

We got onto tf2 later for a quick game and it was okay.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:27 pm

All thanks to cb5 and Rum for hosting tonight.

Like to thank cB5, Mel, Rum, tylertoon, downloaded skill, OneMoreDaySk, stringtheory for playing as well as Iron, Derpmind and Stone for stopping by.

Played a Versus game on Blood Harvest. Rum, cB5 when his game actually worked, stringtheory, and Downloaded on one team and the rest on the other.

Apparently a team of tylertoon, mel, Sk, and myself is OP when Adder isn't around. Rum and the others was able to stop us dead in our tracks midway through map three, and tyler turned trator on map 4 to make it more fair, but in the end only one team could win.

Highlights include the bridge of death, the in vain attempt to save me after I said "go on without me", the epic ambush by the other team that nailed us to a stairwell after the tank failed, and me running unmolested to the safe room after tyler tried to kill us all.

Well with how the game went we shifted to TF2 for some fun games against each other in a map, which was way more balance and more fun.

I look forward to the next game night.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:37 pm

Moodyman90 wrote: the epic ambush by the other team that nailed us to a stairwell after the tank failed
That part was fun, cause I saw the witch and went, "hmmm *ding! idea!"

My plan was to grab someone and have them accidentally aggro the witch trying to set their team mate free and everyone else to boomer and such your team, and it went flawlessly. Even if I didn't grab someone my teammate could just have boomer'd you and set off the trap anyways. I think my team all at once had the same idea when we saw the witch you literally could not run past. That was fun.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:47 pm

cb5 wrote:
That part was fun, cause I saw the witch and went, "hmmm *ding! idea!"
I gotta say, nice job.

Fun TF2 match, too. Nice little tug-of-war at the end!
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:02 am

Eeyup! And I got to raise my Strange Flamethrower a bit.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:50 pm

I won't be crashing when playing tf2 this friday, cause the problem I was having with lfd2 was that the linux version is still in beta whereas tf2 isn't.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:59 pm

And that reminds me, I have no idea what we're doing tonight since the minecraft server is still down.

Any request or suggestions?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:05 pm

GTAIV, if it still works?
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:08 pm

If the others are good than I say go for it.

This is despite the fact I don't have that game and I'm pretty sure the download would take too long for me to join if I was go get it right now.
Still, if the others are good for it than I say play.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:09 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:And that reminds me, I have no idea what we're doing tonight since the minecraft server is still down.

Any request or suggestions?
We could play on another server. Like hypixel's server or the hivemc or such.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:59 pm

Sorry for not doing anything last night. Tonight is Team Fortress 2 like always. Try to be on teamspeak early and theeventitself will start around 8:30 PM EST.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:42 pm

Can someone tell me how to connect to the server so I can at least chat? Also I still can't fix my mic, I think it may be busted.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:49 pm

Teamspeak is downloadable from over here, and the address for the PHCC is 8.9.36.41:9207

The password is either 'phcc' or 'PHCC' without the quotes. (Could someone please clarify if it's all capitalized or not?)
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:52 pm

It's not capitalized. I found out the hard way. :P

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Crud, it's raining. If it doesn't let up then I won't be able to play tonight.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:16 pm

Well that sucks. Hopefully you can join us.

Right now me and Derp are in the Teamspeak server, and I'm starting up the game in 15 minutes.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by cb5 Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:38 pm

I just can't seem to get teamspeak or my microphone to work for some reason and it's driving me buggy. I will be able to join, just send me a invite.
cb5
cb5
Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:19 pm

Thanks to SK, Downloaded Skill, Moodyman, Tylertoon, having dysentery (cb5), Katarn, Ketchup, and Stringtheory for joining us in an awesome game of TF2. We first had some fun times on Egypt, and then an epic last defense/epic base assault on Process that lasted forever and was super awesome.

News: We're officially going to experiment with a League of Legends game at 5:00 PM Eastern this Saturday. Trying different times when hopefully more people are available to play, so everyone who can give us a time and day they would prefer to play on (and whatever game you'd most like to play with us) would be great. Sunday's still open if we want to try a game then, too.
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:28 pm

You forgot when we briefly got Scyto, but yeah that pretty much sums up everything.

Who was it that I "sent to the moon" with one of my shield charges?
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:08 pm

Yea I won't be able to play tomorrow, sorry guys.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:03 am

For those attempting to play LoL today I wish ya'll the best of luck and you do have my support.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:06 pm

I gots a random idea of a game we can try to play. I think it's been brought up here before but there's a free game called The Hidden.

As long as you have Half Life 2, Team Fortress 2, or nearly any other Valve game you can download it and play.

It's a multiplayer game, usually 1 vs many but I think there's some servers that allows up to 3 Hidden players to hunt everybody else. Not sure what the upper limit of regular human plays are though.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next