Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Frost
MrMagma
Katarn
Orm
XT Vengeance
Tytan
Moodyman90
Ironmonger
CamoBadger
Ketchup
14 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 3 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:33 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:He's online right now in Steam. Somebody could tell him what's going to happen.

Granted, he's had his chance to show up on his own.
Don't. If he wanted to be here, he would be. We don't need his drunken interruptions.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 3 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:35 pm

I had talked myself out of it. I'm not in the RP but I'm here more then him. Think the only one here missing out on Rum's character not being around anymore is Cast, and he has his own problems right now.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:36 pm

I propose we TS everyone to OA.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:38 pm

I'm ready to TS whenever everyone else is.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:38 pm

Sounds good.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:39 pm

Is Tumble going to respond, or am I TS'ing now?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:39 pm

Okay, I'm still waking up, so I might be slow, but I'm good with TS.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:40 pm

He did. I'm ready for TS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:43 pm

Our group is behind the other by two hours though, so I'm not sure that it matters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:43 pm

Ready to TS whenever

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:45 pm

I just checked your character Eagle eye Iron. I forgot how bad earth pony racials are.

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:47 pm

Last wrote:Our group is behind the other by two hours though, so I'm not sure that it matters.

I think the NA group has further to travel, though. Both groups should get there at near enough the same time, but I'm not sure.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:47 pm

Last wrote:I just checked your character Eagle eye Iron. I forgot how bad earth pony racials are.

It strikes me as odd that Earth Ponies (quite tough and dexterous in comparison to the other races) get penalties toward unarmed and wounds.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:48 pm

The wound thing is a pegasus trait.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:49 pm

Last wrote:I just checked your character Eagle eye Iron. I forgot how bad earth pony racials are.
Somehow I had a feeling that was you. She's built more like an Alicorn so I had to do some mixing and matching of traits. I settled on the major debuffs since her Militant trait gives her some nice bonuses.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:51 pm

Ketchup wrote:The wound thing is a pegasus trait.

Eagle Eyes Character Sheet wrote:
Racial Debuffs: -2 to combat rolls with melee weapons, -2 from combat rolls with mouth-held guns, -2 from saving roll for crippling.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:51 pm

I mighta goofed somewhere, Eagle was pretty tricky to balance out.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:52 pm

Melee weapons are not unarmed by the way. A fire axe would be a melee weapon while hoof claws or something similar would be unarmed.

Last edited by Last on Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:52 pm

Earth ponies get +2 to the cripple roll, pegasi get -2.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:53 pm

Oh fuck I forgot about the dragon.

I feel like I've heard that before as "famous last words".
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:54 pm

Last wrote:Melee weapons are not unarmed by the way. A fire axe would be a melee weapon while hoof claws or something similar would be unarmed.
I imagined her as fighting in hoof-to-hoof rather than fighting with melee weapons. She was designed to be a demolitions expert and backup sharpshooter. I gotta go back over it later, I'm still kinda scratching my head at this.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:54 pm

Thanks Mood. You now have a quote in my signature.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:56 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
Last wrote:Melee weapons are not unarmed by the way. A fire axe would be a melee weapon while hoof claws or something similar would be unarmed.
I imagined her as fighting in hoof-to-hoof rather than fighting with melee weapons. She was designed to be a demolitions expert and backup sharpshooter. I gotta go back over it later, I'm still kinda scratching my head at this.

I was referring to this Iron.

Mister Frost wrote:

It strikes me as odd that Earth Ponies (quite tough and dexterous in comparison to the other races) get penalties toward unarmed and wounds.

Based on your character sheet they don't get penalties to unarmed. I remember thinking they did though.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:58 pm

They get penalties to melee because it's slightly difficult to properly use an axe or something with your teeth.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:59 pm

*facedesk*

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:00 pm

CamoBadger wrote:They get penalties to melee because it's slightly difficult to properly use an axe or something with your teeth.

They're ponies though and the tool was designed to be used with their mouths.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:02 pm

Debate later, please?
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:02 pm

Aye, save it till after we kill us some bastards.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:03 pm

THE PUPPY IS STILL IN THE TOWN!!!!
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:03 pm

or get killed Crazy
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next