Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Frost
MrMagma
Katarn
Orm
XT Vengeance
Tytan
Moodyman90
Ironmonger
CamoBadger
Ketchup
14 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 2 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:37 pm

Tytan wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
Moodyman90 wrote:Look on the bright side ya'll, if you make it to Tenpony you'll be in the safest place in the wasteland.

Also the most stuck up and snootiest place as well, which will force ya'll to leave haha.
And the place where Searchlight, Viktor, Scorch, and Novae aren't allowed.
I'm going to love that conversation.

Random Guard: I'm sorry we can't let you in.
Viktor: Why not?
RG: Because you'll cause a distubance.
V:Viktor protect Clock.
RG:She'll be perfectly safe.
V:Better. Or Viktor find guard pony. *Leans in close* Then Viktor tear legs off pony. *Leans in even closer* Then Viktor fill Guard pony holes with legs.

RG: *Turns to Clock.* You'll have to wait outside with him.

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 2 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:43 pm

I still love how all the characters are getting along with each other. FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 2 779695502
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:43 pm

Ketchup wrote:I wasn't aware that zebras weren't allowed inside. Xenith was there a few times, to my memory.
True, but only after they magically changed her coat to hide that she was a zebra.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:44 pm

Makes sense.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:45 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Ketchup wrote:I wasn't aware that zebras weren't allowed inside. Xenith was there a few times, to my memory.
True, but only after they magically changed her coat to hide that she was a zebra.

I don't remember that. I thought that she was dropped on the roof and had to spend the entire time in homage's studio or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:45 pm

Guard, Clock never said anything about Old appleoosa. Why did Shadow say that he would meet her there?
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:46 pm

He's not stupid, he heard the report and saw everyone leave. So, he made a guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:46 pm

Have music for the upcoming scene in Old Appleloosa
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:48 pm

Last wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:

I don't remember that. I thought that she was dropped on the roof and had to spend the entire time in homage's studio or something.

I couldn't remember if they did the magic coat change or not but I also remember they was able to have her go shopping. I'm going with they dropped her up top at first and later on they did the coat change until I reread the story.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:54 pm

I'm going to go get some food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:00 pm

Do ya'll buy every form of medical supplies you can? I mean, I imagine what Camo sells to the characters is just what he allows them to have, but I can also picture him eventually having a major attack happening on a settlement ya'll been to and they be short of supplies because everything was bought out.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:01 pm

I thought Cast would react differently to finding out Cinnamon might be dead.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:02 pm

He might be hiding it. I do the same thing. What someone says and how they feel don't always match up.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:02 pm

What is funny is that the medics buy fewer supplies than everyone else does, it seems.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:03 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Have music for the upcoming scene in Old Appleloosa
Getting mixes of emotions from this.
FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQR8yRC3k6kSXrdPJNhGzbvuY2SoqrcL41Z-mkO3kmpm-vfk_EooQ
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:03 pm

Ya'll are also down a medic since Rum is MIA.

Well I say MIA, he's on steam and playing New Vegas.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Speaking of which, can we have his stuff?
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:11 pm

Nope.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:15 pm

I'm back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:15 pm

Welcome back Last, you're needed in the RP haha.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:19 pm

Speaking of Rum what the plan for his character? if he doesn't want to play Pain it's not fair for him to take up a slot.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:21 pm

Today is his last day to show up. If by tonight he hasn't posted in either the OOC or RP thread to confirm he's still in, I'm killing his character and removing him from the list.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:25 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Today is his last day to show up. If by tonight he hasn't posted in either the OOC or RP thread to confirm he's still in, I'm killing his character and removing him from the list.
Made me think of this.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:27 pm

CamoBadger wrote:I'm killing his character.

Is that going to happen offscreen?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:27 pm

Last wrote:

Depends on how drunk I am.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:28 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Last wrote:

Depends on how drunk I am.

I look forward to it then.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:30 pm

so, is our group all heading to the gate? Or are they already there?
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:30 pm

I'm back. Reason I 'overslept' 1 hour - 'fighting' with alarm clock, he was using snooze on me, untill I fully woke up, took him 1 hour
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:30 pm

He's online right now in Steam. Somebody could tell him what's going to happen.

Granted, he's had his chance to show up on his own.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:31 pm

Yeah, I'd say if he was interested he'd be here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next