Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I̶ ̶F̶U̶C̶K̶I̶N̶G̶ ̶H̶A̶T̶E̶ ̶M̶Y̶ ̶M̶O̶T̶H̶E̶R̶!̶!̶!̶ ̶(̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶i̶n̶)̶ Discussion of RoboRed's avatar!

+7
Nightfire
RoboRed
Derpmind
Meleagridis
CamoBadger
IncoherentOrange
Derpy Hooves
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I̶ ̶F̶U̶C̶K̶I̶N̶G̶ ̶H̶A̶T̶E̶ ̶M̶Y̶ ̶M̶O̶T̶H̶E̶R̶!̶!̶!̶ ̶(̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶i̶n̶)̶ Discussion of RoboRed's avatar! - Page 2 Empty Re: I̶ ̶F̶U̶C̶K̶I̶N̶G̶ ̶H̶A̶T̶E̶ ̶M̶Y̶ ̶M̶O̶T̶H̶E̶R̶!̶!̶!̶ ̶(̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶i̶n̶)̶ Discussion of RoboRed's avatar!

Post by Apple Crumble Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:53 am

Wow. I don't know if I'll be glad or be embarassed if this happened to me. Nice Bed sheet though.
Apple Crumble
Apple Crumble
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Apple Crumble
Sex: Male
Species: Earth pony

Back to top Go down

I̶ ̶F̶U̶C̶K̶I̶N̶G̶ ̶H̶A̶T̶E̶ ̶M̶Y̶ ̶M̶O̶T̶H̶E̶R̶!̶!̶!̶ ̶(̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶i̶n̶)̶ Discussion of RoboRed's avatar! - Page 2 Empty Re: I̶ ̶F̶U̶C̶K̶I̶N̶G̶ ̶H̶A̶T̶E̶ ̶M̶Y̶ ̶M̶O̶T̶H̶E̶R̶!̶!̶!̶ ̶(̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶i̶n̶)̶ Discussion of RoboRed's avatar!

Post by Reverb Blaze Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:28 am

Do you know someone by the name of Bed Stealer?
Reverb Blaze
Reverb Blaze
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : -4

Character List:
Name: Reverb
Sex: Male
Species: Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:12 am

Apple Crumble wrote:Wow. I don't know if I'll be glad or be embarassed if this happened to me. Nice Bed sheet though.

I know, it's a terrible paradoxical issue, it's extremely nice of her and she meant well, but she knew I wouldn't be able to keep them. It was like a troll but an awesome gift. At the moment I returned the comforter (because $29 is far too much for an uncomfortable blanke with the thread count of a haystack) and I'm still using the sheets, its strange but if anyone sees (which they will) ill just tell them the truth.
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:22 pm

Excellent. I don't have many words or internet pictures to share my approval, but excellent.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2