Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I̶ ̶F̶U̶C̶K̶I̶N̶G̶ ̶H̶A̶T̶E̶ ̶M̶Y̶ ̶M̶O̶T̶H̶E̶R̶!̶!̶!̶ ̶(̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶i̶n̶)̶ Discussion of RoboRed's avatar!

+7
Nightfire
RoboRed
Derpmind
Meleagridis
CamoBadger
IncoherentOrange
Derpy Hooves
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I̶ ̶F̶U̶C̶K̶I̶N̶G̶ ̶H̶A̶T̶E̶ ̶M̶Y̶ ̶M̶O̶T̶H̶E̶R̶!̶!̶!̶ ̶(̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶i̶n̶)̶ Discussion of RoboRed's avatar! Empty I̶ ̶F̶U̶C̶K̶I̶N̶G̶ ̶H̶A̶T̶E̶ ̶M̶Y̶ ̶M̶O̶T̶H̶E̶R̶!̶!̶!̶ ̶(̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶i̶n̶)̶ Discussion of RoboRed's avatar!

Post by Derpy Hooves Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:12 am

God I fucking love my mom, she's the biggest troll yet greatest mom ever.

So if any of you have followed my life for the past 4 days (i like to talk about it a fair bit so you know....) you would know that I was on a trip to a wedding of my brother and his now wife. Well while I was gone my mother decided to take it upon herself to *tidy up* my room. Which she did.

What she also did was get me a bit of a surprise to walk in on.... check it out!

I̶ ̶F̶U̶C̶K̶I̶N̶G̶ ̶H̶A̶T̶E̶ ̶M̶Y̶ ̶M̶O̶T̶H̶E̶R̶!̶!̶!̶ ̶(̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶i̶n̶)̶ Discussion of RoboRed's avatar! IMG_0850

SHE BOUGHT AND PUT ON MY BED a full Friendship is Magic Bed set! And topped it with the White Celestia figure I preordered!

Now, she knows that as a guy, i can't keep this on my bed... i love it so much but that's just not happening. So i'll sleep in it tonight and that's the end of it, i'll probably give it to my Niece for her "big girl" bed. Still a damn awesome way for my mom to welcome me home.

Also since i know you want to see it, here is a close up of the White Celestia figure, i still haven't opened it because im so flipping tired.
I̶ ̶F̶U̶C̶K̶I̶N̶G̶ ̶H̶A̶T̶E̶ ̶M̶Y̶ ̶M̶O̶T̶H̶E̶R̶!̶!̶!̶ ̶(̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶i̶n̶)̶ Discussion of RoboRed's avatar! IMG_0852

And also, the pillowcase, which I am keeping!
I̶ ̶F̶U̶C̶K̶I̶N̶G̶ ̶H̶A̶T̶E̶ ̶M̶Y̶ ̶M̶O̶T̶H̶E̶R̶!̶!̶!̶ ̶(̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶i̶n̶)̶ Discussion of RoboRed's avatar! IMG_0851

Last edited by Derpy Hooves on Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

I̶ ̶F̶U̶C̶K̶I̶N̶G̶ ̶H̶A̶T̶E̶ ̶M̶Y̶ ̶M̶O̶T̶H̶E̶R̶!̶!̶!̶ ̶(̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶i̶n̶)̶ Discussion of RoboRed's avatar! Empty Re: I̶ ̶F̶U̶C̶K̶I̶N̶G̶ ̶H̶A̶T̶E̶ ̶M̶Y̶ ̶M̶O̶T̶H̶E̶R̶!̶!̶!̶ ̶(̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶i̶n̶)̶ Discussion of RoboRed's avatar!

Post by IncoherentOrange Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:13 am

Aheh, that's nice (and kind of odd) of her to do.
IncoherentOrange
IncoherentOrange
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 22

Back to top Go down

I̶ ̶F̶U̶C̶K̶I̶N̶G̶ ̶H̶A̶T̶E̶ ̶M̶Y̶ ̶M̶O̶T̶H̶E̶R̶!̶!̶!̶ ̶(̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶i̶n̶)̶ Discussion of RoboRed's avatar! Empty Re: I̶ ̶F̶U̶C̶K̶I̶N̶G̶ ̶H̶A̶T̶E̶ ̶M̶Y̶ ̶M̶O̶T̶H̶E̶R̶!̶!̶!̶ ̶(̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶i̶n̶)̶ Discussion of RoboRed's avatar!

Post by Derpy Hooves Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:16 am

Yeah, yeah it is... but its pretty awesome i think.

a real brony opens his princess Celestia with a Kabar
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:52 am

Too much Celestia, not enough Luna...or enough NMM...but still, greatest welcome home gift ever XD
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:59 am

Keep it. Do it.
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:37 am

I can see why everyone thinks I should keep it, but it's hard enough explaining to visitors the posters and toys, how the hell can i explain my pink bed?

Also, the comforter is reversible, the other side is a darker pink with twilight all over it, i think i like that side more, a lot more. The Twilight on the front though has a "come on, i'm ready to fuck shit up" look on her face, which is kind of awesome.
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:38 am

For sure, i'm keeping the pillowcase, sleeping with my head by twilight every night is a dream and a billlion.
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Meleagridis Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:50 am

Do it. If not for your happiness... then for ours!
Meleagridis
Meleagridis
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 134

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:55 am

I think y'all are psychos if you believe I actually trust anything you guys say to me....

You really think I should keep it?

(by the way White Celestia still talks about how pretty she is, so the batteries have been removed. Cadance still has her's, but that's because her wings light up all pretty.)
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpmind Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:37 pm

I̶ ̶F̶U̶C̶K̶I̶N̶G̶ ̶H̶A̶T̶E̶ ̶M̶Y̶ ̶M̶O̶T̶H̶E̶R̶!̶!̶!̶ ̶(̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶i̶n̶)̶ Discussion of RoboRed's avatar! Pinkie-pie-4-4910_preview
Celestia is pretty. I̶ ̶F̶U̶C̶K̶I̶N̶G̶ ̶H̶A̶T̶E̶ ̶M̶Y̶ ̶M̶O̶T̶H̶E̶R̶!̶!̶!̶ ̶(̶T̶r̶a̶n̶s̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶i̶n̶)̶ Discussion of RoboRed's avatar! 1224822932
Derpmind
Derpmind
Mindmaster Extraordinaire

Brohoof! : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:39 pm

Derpy Hooves wrote:
(by the way White Celestia still talks about how pretty she is, so the batteries have been removed. Cadance still has her's, but that's because her wings light up all pretty.)
If I had people touching my ass constantly to get me to talk, I'd probably think I was pretty.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfire Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:43 pm

RoboRed wrote:
Derpy Hooves wrote:
If I had people touching my ass constantly to get me to talk, I'd probably think I was pretty.
*starts to reach for ass* heh.... *moves hoof away* yea....
Nightfire
Nightfire
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : -19

Character List:
Name: Alice / Ranger
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Pegasus / Time traveler

Back to top Go down

Post by Reverb Blaze Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:00 pm

Ranger wrote:
RoboRed wrote:
Derpy Hooves wrote:
So you're Bubbles/Nighty, but new account and you still have Royal Alicorn rank? Weird...
Reverb Blaze
Reverb Blaze
Stallion/Mare

Brohoof! : -4

Character List:
Name: Reverb
Sex: Male
Species: Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:42 pm

Ranger wrote:
RoboRed wrote:
Derpy Hooves wrote:

Ummm why is there a strange new admin no one knows about here?
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kippershy Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Derpy Hooves wrote:
Ranger wrote:
RoboRed wrote:
Derpy Hooves wrote:

Ummm why is there a strange new admin no one knows about here?

They left for all of about three to five hours (or so) only to be convinced to come back.
And thus regained their admin rights.
Don't know who it is though.
Kippershy
Kippershy
Lord of Derail

Brohoof! : 121

Character List:
Name: Crimson Wings / Cherry Sundae
Sex: Male / Female
Species: Pegasus / Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:06 pm

It's boobles, señor boobles hath returned from his ill conceived notions of requirement to leave us.
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:27 pm

Yea, verily.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Well since this thread has been successfully derailed, can someone point me to a larger version of RoboRed's Avatar?

Because I find it exceptionally sexy.
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:47 pm

http://zedrin.deviantart.com/#/d5b8y2q

And I agree - Octavia in that black dress is one of the sexiest things on four legs. Ever.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:13 pm

RoboRed wrote:http://zedrin.deviantart.com/#/d5b8y2q

And I agree - Octavia in that black dress is one of the sexiest things on four legs. Ever.

I was actually talking about the mafia coat side, i have a thing for pleated skirts.
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 pm

Ah. I think it's just cool.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:30 pm

The Tumblr for Mafia Octavia is funny too.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:02 pm

I like it. I can't wait till he makes his next post.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:27 pm

Oh my god, he has it available on shirt...THE TEMPTATION...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:32 pm

RoboRed wrote:Oh my god, he has it available on shirt...THE TEMPTATION...

Oh mang.... oh mang i might just have to...
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:36 pm

Thread title corrected!
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:44 pm

dafuq
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:46 pm

RoboRed wrote:dafuq

It's been derailed man, we gotta adjust to the times.
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Didn't expect to suddenly be the center of attention. Nor for it to be done by a mod editing a thread title.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:17 am

RoboRed wrote:Didn't expect to suddenly be the center of attention. Nor for it to be done by a mod editing a thread title.

It's my thread... I can do what I want with it. Mod or not.
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next