Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloudsville Chatbox War topic

+8
Silver Flash
Formis_Fluttergod
Derpy Hooves
Moonlight
Apple Crumble
XT Vengeance
Scootaloo
Permafrost
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cloudsville Chatbox War topic - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloudsville Chatbox War topic

Post by bigmikem2000 Sat May 05, 2012 9:03 pm

same
bigmikem2000
bigmikem2000
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Sat May 05, 2012 11:21 pm

Diamond Mint wrote:

well that's...nice...I still don't see anything threatening about your army...***you are just feeding allies***...and taters is about the only member of your...army we could use.Of course I'm probably missing something here,but that's why I'm second in command...

This is precisely what you don't want, if the ponies are strong, you can't feed off of their love because they will have the advantage of being well fed to fight you off, so you can't feed.

You go hungry from lack of love, but they can eat the TATA, they win, you lose.

This goes for the other armies against my allies as well, being more well fed, anyone that is allied with the TATA will have the battlefield advantages of stamina and strength, if you lose enough battles and territory, and you lose the ability to sustain your army's health, while the armies that have potatoes to eat are healthy, and remain strong.

this is of course, best case scenario. The idea is my company in this "war" you have is less about trying to overtake others (the goal is to be eaten for christ's sake)a, its just to add a variable to this already nearly rule-less RP. Pretty much your only stipulations set were no obnoxious OP-ing, and as potatoes, we are doing nothing but being potatoes. Delicious, healthy potatoes.
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafrost Sun May 06, 2012 1:55 am

Derpy Hooves wrote:
Diamond Mint wrote:

well that's...nice...I still don't see anything threatening about your army...***you are just feeding allies***...and taters is about the only member of your...army we could use.Of course I'm probably missing something here,but that's why I'm second in command...

This is precisely what you don't want, if the ponies are strong, you can't feed off of their love because they will have the advantage of being well fed to fight you off, so you can't feed.

You go hungry from lack of love, but they can eat the TATA, they win, you lose.

This goes for the other armies against my allies as well, being more well fed, anyone that is allied with the TATA will have the battlefield advantages of stamina and strength, if you lose enough battles and territory, and you lose the ability to sustain your army's health, while the armies that have potatoes to eat are healthy, and remain strong.

this is of course, best case scenario. The idea is my company in this "war" you have is less about trying to overtake others (the goal is to be eaten for christ's sake)a, its just to add a variable to this already nearly rule-less RP. Pretty much your only stipulations set were no obnoxious OP-ing, and as potatoes, we are doing nothing but being potatoes. Delicious, healthy potatoes.
So...um...them eating potatos...will make them not able to be fed on by changelings...even though as some people know (JJP for instance) that I don't plan on winning this war through strength...just deciet,trickery,and mind tricks. Of course I will use strength when needed but...
Permafrost
Permafrost
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 2

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Hooves Sun May 06, 2012 10:01 am

Well, changelings obviously can't just feed unnoticed from the distance.

If that were possible they would have had no real trouble taking over equestria, all they would do is change into any pony and lay low, avoiding the pony they turned into (assuming they can't just become a random nonexistant pony) and feed off of all the cute little couples in the land. Because this is a "war" the other armies probably have noticed activity in the changeling community (like Celestia noticing and having shining armor cast the protective spellc albeit late) and will take the necessary precautions. Identity checks will probably become common and here is where the potatoes can again come in.

The potatoes have nothing to do with your "victims" defense against the changelings love feeding power, but a well fed mind is also faster and more logical. Returning to my points from the last post, the armies allied with the TATA will have -the potential- for being generally more well off as a group, thus making them better in strategy and battle. Strategy includes attempts to prevent the now active changelings from infiltrating and getting an all you can eat "lonely soldier away from home" buffet.

Again, because an army has rations (potatoes) does not MEAN they win and. Can't be defeated, it simply gives an advantage. Say if we decided to make this an actual simple RP, it could be said in any rules that having an extra "sustainance" point from nearly unlimited rations could give infantry attacks 15% more gusto and strategic workings a 15% higher likelihood of working in a favorable way.

But really, if you haven't noticed, the TATA doesn't make any real actions, so we can't trivially mess with the war, and all we want to do is be eaten. So in its simplest terms, the TATA has already won its place in this war, because we have secured our objective with no losses or money spent (potatoes cant spend money anyway). The TATA is kind of like the Longest Road card in Catan, it doesn't actually do anything by itself, but having it gives you 2 victory points.
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 31

Character List:
Name: Taters
Sex: Stallion
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Sun May 06, 2012 3:47 pm

Derpy Hooves wrote:
Moonlight wrote:I propose an alliance with the potatoe army. We will aid your objective and will pay from our pockets if you keep us fed with a steady, reasonable supply of rations. What says the T.A.T.A?

The T.A.T.A. agrees on the condition that instead of paying us you prevent our numbers from being kidnapped or utilized by other groups, potatoes cannot use money and we would like to keep our allies on the winning (and non-starving) side.

The New Lunar Republic agrees to your terms. It's an honor to be working with you.

Last edited by Moonlight on Sun May 06, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafrost Sun May 06, 2012 8:34 pm

Yea...anyways,who would like to help us in the changelings new plan? We are going to add a fun mix to the war...we are bringing back the god of chaos and disharmony. That's right,we are bringing Discord into the fray. Anyone who wants to join this plan please say so here,the more the merrier. And no,I have not lost my mind.
Permafrost
Permafrost
Earth Pony

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonlight Sun May 06, 2012 10:12 pm

In that case, I shall inform Princess Luna that we ought ready the Elements of Harmony once more. Furthermore, I send request to the Solar Empire to both confirm our use of them and aid us in defense against this threat with the Royal Gaurd day shift while we make cover in the night.
Moonlight
Moonlight
Hydra

Brohoof! : 23

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Sun May 06, 2012 10:23 pm

Diamond Mint wrote:Yea...anyways,who would like to help us in the changelings new plan? We are going to add a fun mix to the war...we are bringing back the god of chaos and disharmony. That's right,we are bringing Discord into the fray. Anyone who wants to join this plan please say so here,the more the merrier. And no,I have not lost my mind.
This has gone far enough. I shall not abide by your making of threats to my fleet, and my allies. I captured the statue of Discord, because he is a threat to EVERYONE. He is more powerful than any and all of us. Freeing him is the single STUPIDEST decision you could make. He won't help you, he is the god of Chaos. You cannot predict what he will do to you. If you continue to move in this direction, I will be forced to declare you an enemy to the Empire.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafrost Mon May 07, 2012 7:01 am

Look,at this point I'm not caring. Discord being freed is our last chance,so we need to at least try. If we can't get him free then we have few options. I will protect my people,and if releasing that thing into Equestria once more is the only way,so be it. If he isn't stopped and takes over Equestria once again...well at least I tried.
Permafrost
Permafrost
Earth Pony

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Mon May 07, 2012 1:32 pm

Moonlight wrote:In that case, I shall inform Princess Luna that we ought ready the Elements of Harmony once more. Furthermore, I send request to the Solar Empire to both confirm our use of them and aid us in defense against this threat with the Royal Gaurd day shift while we make cover in the night.
Necessary actions and precaution have already been taken care of, Elemets of Harmony have been informed and assembled already.
We will aid in and only in defense though, of Equestria and Discord's prison. We do not wish harm to anyone purposely.

Diamond Mint wrote:Look, at this point I'm not caring. Discord being freed is our last chance,so we need to at least try. If we can't get him free then we have few options. I will protect my people,and if releasing that thing into Equestria once more is the only way, so be it. If he isn't stopped and takes over Equestria once again... well at least I tried.
If you wish to protect your people you won't try to free him. That is one of the certain ways to doom us all, changelings and others.

And to inform our allies, the Solar Empire is currently working on a way to remove Changelings' ability of boosting their magical powers by feeding on love. Without it they would not pose such a threat, leaving them only with their natural level of magic regardless of their source of food. The idea of synthetic source of love could be brought back on the table as a possibility if we succeed.
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 71

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon May 07, 2012 2:27 pm

Diamond Mint wrote:Look,at this point I'm not caring. Discord being freed is our last chance,so we need to at least try. If we can't get him free then we have few options. I will protect my people,and if releasing that thing into Equestria once more is the only way,so be it. If he isn't stopped and takes over Equestria once again...well at least I tried.
There is always another way. You just have to think outside of the box, and perhaps inside the chimney. lol
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Cloud Mon May 07, 2012 3:03 pm

Faction: Solar Eclipse
Race: Pegasi
Leader: Sky Cloud
Objective: To destroy the tyrant that is Princess Celestia and all in their way and to protect Equestria by any means necessary.
Accepting Recruits: it depends
Allies: whoever is willing to saddle up and fight together
Advantages: Special Tactics, elitists, advanced weapons training, mercenary group, will stop at nothing

Last edited by Sky Cloud on Mon May 07, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sky Cloud
Sky Cloud
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon May 07, 2012 3:26 pm

I would like to extend a formal invitation to Vinyl Scratch, and the Covenant Armada to join the Empire. That way we may focus on ground conflict without haveing to worry about each others fleets.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Viynl Scratch Mon May 07, 2012 3:28 pm

XT Vengeance wrote:I would like to extend a formal invitation to Vinyl Scratch, and the Covenant Armada to join the Empire. That way we may focus on ground conflict without haveing to worry about each others fleets.

Agreed i will bring my ships in but keep them in stealth

i you wish to contact my by holo then my comms are open
Viynl Scratch
Viynl Scratch
Foal

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Ace: Comet Mon May 07, 2012 3:45 pm

I would like to formally propose a request towards Formis_Sage. I'd like to create an alliance between our forces. I will be willing to have my entire division ally with your troops and fight/defend them when called upon.
What do you say to this?
Flying Ace: Comet
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Cloud Mon May 07, 2012 3:46 pm

I wish to allow my group to join up with any other army that wishes to gain a powerful ally. While Solar Eclipse may not seem like much, we are Experts at what we do, and there is a wide variety of that. So, whos willing to let me join?
Sky Cloud
Sky Cloud
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Mon May 07, 2012 4:00 pm

Silence wrote:I would like to formally propose a request towards Formis_Sage. I'd like to create an alliance between our forces. I will be willing to have my entire division ally with your troops and fight/defend them when called upon.
What do you say to this?
We agree with your proposal, though I wish to extend it to Lunar Republic as well, for we act as one faction for good of all Equestria and its Ponies.

Sky Cloud wrote:I wish to allow my group to join up with any other
army that wishes to gain a powerful ally. While Solar Eclipse may not
seem like much, we are Experts at what we do, and there is a wide
variety of that. So, whos willing to let me join?
I woud gladly accept your alliance. Too bad your goal is to kill Celestia.
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Cloud Mon May 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Formis_Sage wrote:
Silence wrote:I would like to formally propose a request towards Formis_Sage. I'd like to create an alliance between our forces. I will be willing to have my entire division ally with your troops and fight/defend them when called upon.
What do you say to this?
We agree with your proposal, though I wish to extend it to Lunar Republic as well, for we act as one faction for good of all Equestria and its Ponies.

Sky Cloud wrote:I wish to allow my group to join up with any other
army that wishes to gain a powerful ally. While Solar Eclipse may not
seem like much, we are Experts at what we do, and there is a wide
variety of that. So, whos willing to let me join?
I woud gladly accept your alliance. Too bad your goal is to kill Celestia.

Solar Eclipse finds Celestia as a tyrant, and how do you take out a tyrant, you kill it. so does that make us allies?
Sky Cloud
Sky Cloud
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Ace: Comet Mon May 07, 2012 4:08 pm

What do you say to this?
Formis_Sage wrote:We agree with your proposal, though I wish to extend it to Lunar Republic as well, for we act as one faction for good of all Equestria and its Ponies.

I choose to comply with this extension and will ally myself with The Lunar Republic as well.
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Mon May 07, 2012 4:21 pm

Sky Cloud wrote:
Formis_Sage wrote:I woud gladly accept your alliance. Too bad your goal is to kill Celestia.

Solar Eclipse finds Celestia as a tyrant, and how do you take out a tyrant, you kill it. so does that make us allies?
I represent the Solar Empire (I didn't choose the name, Moonlight did :D) so Celestia is my ruler. That's why it's sad but impossible for us to form an alliance.
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon May 07, 2012 4:44 pm

This has gone on long enough. I am declaring war in the name of the Empire. The Lunar Empire. I serve Nightmare Moon. Silver Flash, Vinyl Scratch, Diamond Mint, and Ormag Necros are all part of the Lunar Empire. Together we shall rule the planet, and then the galaxy.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon May 07, 2012 4:46 pm

Landing operations have already begun. AT-AT's are on route to Canterlot. Stand Down and submit, or prepare to be destroyed.

ALL HAIL NIGHTMARE MOON, EMPRESS OF THE NIGHT!
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafrost Mon May 07, 2012 4:51 pm

Well it appears you let the cat out of the bag...I was hoping to go with the Discord charade longer but I suppose it's fine...well to war it is
Permafrost
Permafrost
Earth Pony

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon May 07, 2012 4:52 pm

Diamond Mint wrote:Well it appears you let the cat out of the bag...I was hoping to go with the Discord charade longer but I suppose it's fine...well to war it is
The Empress had declared that I should begin open conflict.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon May 07, 2012 5:22 pm

Fuck it. I am heading back to my own galaxy.
*enters Hyperspace with his fleet*

Consider me out.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Mon May 07, 2012 5:31 pm

Well, since I'm very paranoid person I always count on a back-up plan. Possilby a back-up plan that doesn't involve anyone being hurt or dying. Well then, and since you all decided to get rid of us one way or another, I'm going to grant you that wish.
In other words, the factions of The Solar Empire, Lunar Republic and 101st Razorback Divison are signing off.

Like I said we have very advanced spell research. This whole skirmish provided us with enough time to perform research in dimension travelling and remotely explore various dimensions, and then come up with powerful and complicated spell that would allow us to teleport all of Equestria into another dimension we found where we could start over. That is we managed to exclude certain beings and structures from the teleportation if you know what I mean. Thanks to Minty's threat with Discord we even had the Elements of Harmony ready to aid the spell immediately.

So, I wish you all good luck, and see ya.
And Celestia wish you the best as well. Cloudsville Chatbox War topic - Page 2 2937254162

*Teleports*
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafrost Mon May 07, 2012 5:36 pm

...no...no...this cant be happening...the plans...my army...we will all die within the week...no!...why...why are we bound to die...I attempted to save my people and this happened...perhaps if we can get Discord from Nightmare Moon...that's our only chance...we must not fail...
Permafrost
Permafrost
Earth Pony

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple Crumble Mon May 07, 2012 7:09 pm

I propose an alliance with T.A.T.A. Seeing that this war is going to go on for quite a while, we need supplies when things get hairy.

Sh!+ just got real.

I also like to request an alliance with Formis, if they'll have me.
Apple Crumble
Apple Crumble
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Apple Crumble
Sex: Male
Species: Earth pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Formis_Fluttergod Mon May 07, 2012 8:30 pm

Apple Crumble wrote:I propose an alliance with T.A.T.A. Seeing that this war is going to go on for quite a while, we need supplies when things get hairy.

Sh!+ just got real.

Alliance is no longer needed. We teleported to another dimension to avoid conflict... with the entire Equestria. Cloudsville Chatbox War topic - Page 2 779695502
Formis_Fluttergod
Formis_Fluttergod
Ursa Major

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Apple Crumble Tue May 08, 2012 6:18 am

Formis_Sage wrote:
Apple Crumble wrote:I propose an alliance with T.A.T.A. Seeing that this war is going to go on for quite a while, we need supplies when things get hairy.

Sh!+ just got real.

Alliance is no longer needed. We teleported to another dimension to avoid conflict... with the entire Equestria. Cloudsville Chatbox War topic - Page 2 779695502

Wtf. How
Apple Crumble
Apple Crumble
Earth Pony

Brohoof! : 1

Character List:
Name: Apple Crumble
Sex: Male
Species: Earth pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content