Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+7
Orm
Ketchup
XT Vengeance
RoboRed
Katarn
CamoBadger
Tytan
11 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Scyto Harmony Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Orm wrote:
Scyto Harmony wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
Last wrote:Yeah. Equestria divided, but if you're thinking of joining I'm gonna hold off on acceptin' you for a week. I'd feel shitty about sniping XT's crew in case he comes back but in the mean time you can think of a character.

Were using Camo's system from S3. There are some more stipulations I'll PM you later.
He's not. The Elder Scrolls RP was moved entirely to a new forum he made for RP's.
Yeah, but we're all just hoping he'll cool off and come back instead. I don't think anyone is interested in going over there.
Everyone except you and Ketchup has joined already.
Well, at least I've been able to maintain my delusion that I'm right dignity.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 13 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by CamoBadger Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:22 pm

Just to let you all know, the RP is moving right now on the other site.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:18 pm

What. The. FUCK. Happened while I was gone?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:21 pm

XT and Swicked got into it and Robo stepped in and told them to knock it off.

That's all I know, all I really want to know, and unless they've been deleted everything is still in this thread.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:XT and Swicked got into it and Robo stepped in and told them to knock it off.

That's all I know, all I really want to know, and unless they've been deleted everything is still in this thread.
It's still here, I just read it.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13