Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+7
Orm
Ketchup
XT Vengeance
RoboRed
Katarn
CamoBadger
Tytan
11 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:13 pm

Both, more guns, more fun.

Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Orm Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:31 pm

Both.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:34 pm

Both.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:08 pm

Muricans...both! Spike

Also, I'm still at work, backuping servers..and having some beer, yay me.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:17 pm

I thought this was pretty damned funny:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:35 pm

You can call me elizabeth.:

I should've been home 2 hours ago..still at work, though I'll be here 1 hour tops.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:38 pm

Last, they have completely different formulas. The last airbender had the one main villain, and thus had three seasons to work up to that. Legend of Korra has only had one season so far, and honestly, I think it is a wonderful step forward.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:41 pm

Katarn wrote:
You can call me elizabeth.:

I should've been home 2 hours ago..still at work, though I'll be here 1 hour tops.

I love fifties Elizabeth she looks beautiful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:44 pm

@Guard
Rumors are - it's from upcoming DLC, which will take place in alternative universe in Rapture day before everything collapsed.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:45 pm

She is, already watched the trailer. I'm so excited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:25 pm

XT, I know there's a reason why. I've heard that Korra was only ever intended to be one season. Still we have things like Korra losing her powers which honestly feels like it should have been a whole arc but then her powers are back before she even has a chance to mourn them.

And then of course there's the romance that feels forced. I would mention how the lack of scenery change has made empire city stagnant and boring but I think that'll be addressed in future seasons.

Anyway what I'm getting at is most of the ends were tied way too early and I'm not exactly sure how they're going to go about untying them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:29 pm

@Elizabeth I think I see a nail on that pinkie finger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:36 pm

Last wrote:@Elizabeth I think I see a nail on that pinkie finger.
Looks short to me.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:40 pm

Yeah it does. Though it is the same color as her skin. Guess I was thrown by her not wearing her trademark thimble.

Though it could seem shorter because of perspective. It appears to be pointing straight at booker.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:10 pm

Well, I'm back. Unfortunately they only had ammo there for my M4, so no HK91 today *sadface*

Good news: Got my sight re-zeroed after getting new batteries
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:30 pm

Meanwhile..somewhere.:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:56 pm

The PX has a FNH FS2000. I want it so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:38 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:The PX   has a FNH FS2000. I want it so much.

Ew...

Sorry, I'm biased against that gun. It's very cool and all, but personally I dislike the function and build of it. Not trying to stop you, just putting in my 2 cents.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:46 pm

Eh it's camo. Don't feel like dropping twenty four hundred dollars on that rifle.rather spend that on an HK 416.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:48 pm

Camobait:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:52 pm

FoE:L4D:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:56 pm

Lol Roseluck?
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:56 pm

Must be a store you're unaware of.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:56 pm

Same reaction from me, tbh.

Camobait:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:30 pm

xtbait?:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:40 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Lol Roseluck?

Actually Camo, I found one with Roseluck.... Dry Tinder

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:29 pm

XTbait:
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:Lol Roseluck?

Actually Camo, I found one with Roseluck.... Dry Tinder

And now we know. Good find.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:05 pm

You're quite welcome Camo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:32 pm

The Elder Scrolls: Tales of the Nerevarine ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 2 Tumblr_mq3hbp2XeZ1qei8t8o6_400
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next