Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+9
RoboRed
XT Vengeance
Orm
Ketchup
Aonee
Ironmonger
Moodyman90
Scyto Harmony
CamoBadger
13 posters

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 32 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:07 pm

"And that act of defiance was so unbelievable the slavers just started laughing and let everybody go. The End." Spike
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 32 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by MrMagma Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:15 pm

I think now would be a good time for me to drop, considering that Eve is still...'otherwise occupied', and probably will be for a while.
Night, guys.

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:22 pm

Mince never said what it was, Camo.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:23 pm

Night, Mags

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:24 pm

Ah, my bad.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:24 pm

Night Mags.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:30 pm

Night Magma.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:44 pm

Shadow is in the middle of his greatest enemy's camp a captive, Eve's being raped, Cherry is having a breakdown, Crusher could be considered "bloodied" to use DnD terms, Mince is dyeing, Tumble is on thin ice that's melting, and Cast is... Cast.

I usually try to be optimistic guys, but short of Camo having mercy, which he shouldn't, or the others getting over their problems and showing up ASAP... it ain't looking good ya'll.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:45 pm

Cya, Magma. I await your (and Eve's) return tomorrow. Crazy

ScytoHarmony wrote:"My Daddy own's Fried!"
Improper use of apostrophe. (/heilgrammar) Trollestia

Moodyman90 wrote:Shadow is in the middle of his greatest enemy's camp a captive, Eve's being raped, Cherry is having a breakdown, Crusher could be considered "bloodied" to use DnD terms, Mince is dyeing, Tumble is on thin ice that's melting, and Cast is... Cast.

I usually try to be optimistic guys, but short of Camo having mercy, which he shouldn't, or the others getting over their problems and showing up ASAP... it ain't looking good ya'll.
I concur. Y'all are quite boned for the time being.

Last edited by RoboRed on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:47 pm

Ok,, now I am at a cross roads. Send Tumble to Cut throat and do what I can to stop that or try to make a deal with the real alvina.

I don't see either of those panning out too well.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:49 pm

Huh...would you look at that...that was my 8000th post...
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:50 pm

Well Last... there are other options. None of them good but there are other options.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:52 pm

I'm overlooking any options that have to do with just leaving. There are a non option with the collar.

So votes? Help Eve? Strike a deal with Alvina?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:54 pm

RoboRed wrote:Huh...would you look at that...that was my 8000th post...
*Sparta Kick*
GET BACK IN THE TAINT
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:57 pm

Last wrote:I'm overlooking any options that have to do with just leaving. There are a non option with the collar.

So votes? Help Eve? Strike a deal with Alvina?

If he tries to help Eve, remember that he still has the collar on - so that won't get him anywhere. I think Alvina is the best bet.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:58 pm

The solution's obvious, really.

Warn off rescue. Stay. Wait. Let yourself be sold. Get a new owner.

Kill that owner in his/her sleep. Find your teammates. Free them likewise, using only a screwdriver and a length of piano wire as you weapon.

Go back to the arena. Infiltrate. Steal the keys. Free all the slaves. Unify them in glorious revolt against their oppressors. Declare yourself First Liberator of Manehattan. Form the former slaves into a traveling warband, traveling from town to town, liberating slaves. Liberating the downtrodden and the oppressed.

When the time comes, the Army of the Forgotten shall march upon the unsuspecting ponies of Equestria.

The Revolution will not be civilized.

There will be blood.

Blood shall set you free.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:59 pm

As much as I really want to help Eve, Cut-Throat would probably detonate the collar for interrupting, Alvina is probably the best option.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:00 pm

Unfortunately Moody there's only so long before the guards start looking for flower again.

Well there is something Tumble has that might Sway Alvina...

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:07 pm

remember that meteor in Russia?:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:09 pm

That reminds me of a dream I had once. Who wants to hear it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:10 pm

*raises hand*I do, I always find dreams interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:11 pm

Ditto Last.

Also Robo, I laughed.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:15 pm

Well, the dream started off with me running I'm not sure how but I knew a nuke was going to be dropped where I lived.

As I was running I heard a woman yelling for my help so I slowed for her to catch up, by the time she did I could see the bomb dropping.

Both of us hid behind a small hill and even though it looked like we were far enough away I knew we weren't, I looked at the woman beside me and knew she was the reason I hadn't escaped.

As that thought crossed my mind I saw this bright flash followed by a "whooshing" sound and watched (My dreams are in third person for some reason.) as my skin peeled away.

Last edited by Last on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:17 pm

Last wrote:Well, the dream started off with me running I'm not sure how but I knew a nuke was going to be dropped where I lived.

As I was running I heard a woman yelling for my help so I slowed for her to catch up by the time she did I could see the bomb dropping.

Both of us hid behind a small hill and even though it looked like we were far enough away I knew we weren't and I looked at the woman beside me and knew she was the reason I hand't escaped.

As that thought crossed my mind I saw this bright flash followed by a "whooshing." and watched (My dreams are in third person for some reason.) as my skin peeled away.

...That's some freaky shit dude.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:20 pm

Last wrote:Well, the dream started off with me running I'm not sure how but I knew a nuke was going to be dropped where I lived.

As I was running I heard a woman yelling for my help so I slowed for her to catch up, by the time she did I could see the bomb dropping.

Both of us hid behind a small hill and even though it looked like we were far enough away I knew we weren't, I looked at the woman beside me and knew she was the reason I hadn't escaped.

As that thought crossed my mind I saw this bright flash followed by a "whooshing" sound and watched (My dreams are in third person for some reason.) as my skin peeled away.
Third person dreams? Weird.

And I gotta say this with every nuke dream: at least you weren't the one that dropped it.

In other news, rainymood.com has "Rain" from Halo ODST as the song for today. Awesomeness.
http://www.rainymood.com/watch?v=yWh9l8RSkPk
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:26 pm

I really hope there was some accuracy to the rumors about Alvina. Otherwise his bargaining chip is going to be useless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:27 pm

*heavy breathing* That... was a lot of words...
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:30 pm

And now I'm on Rainy Mood again. Thanks Robo haha.

Also, best of luck to your plan Scyto but I think you're gonna have to do some dice rolls for it to work if Camo wants to be sporting.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:44 pm

And that's where I'm calling it for the night.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:46 pm

Before I go, I wanted to say: Why has no one considered, when everyone gets mad when they accidently say 'hand' or something in the show, that they don't speak English in Equestria and this is all just translated?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next