Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+10
Orm
Ketchup
CamoBadger
RoboRed
Moodyman90
MrMagma
Katarn
XT Vengeance
Scyto Harmony
Frost
14 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 19 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:07 pm

Howdy, Mags, sorry to hear that.

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 19 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:14 pm

Afternoon. I managed to get Minecraft/Feed The Beast working again, so I'm back to doing whatever my wandering focus directs me to do on the server. I also decided to combine traits of my 'Mechromancer' and 'Red Mage' experimental characters into something new and hopefully original.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:16 pm

@Robo: I'm on that server, so I'll be ready whenever you get back into it.

@XT: It's great. I'm loving it so far.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:17 pm

Guard, we aren't going there. Searchlight told you to meet at the gate to New Appleoosa.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:18 pm

And Cherry told Search that's were they'd be to get Tumble and Eve, besides, it's east of town, they have to head east anyways so it's technically on the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:24 pm

Depending on wether or not it's in the same direction as Manehattan then we might just pick them up when we TS.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:27 pm

Hey Camo, what race did you choose? I may get on to help you out or something when I get home today.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:27 pm

Shadow's conversation is also about two hours ahead of the group in town since he had to walk two hours to get to the camp. So, they'd probably just get picked up during the TS since it is in the same direction as Manehatten, the group does have to go East to get to Manehatten right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:41 pm

RoboRed wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:Well, campus is closed, so no school today.

...looks like I get to play Guild Wars 2 all day since I just got it last night Spike
Well if it's not too late to tell you this, make your character on the Tarnished Coast world, that way you can play with myself and Aon. And Scyto. (once I get back into the game this summer)

Fixed it for you.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:05 pm

Sorry, forgot you played also.

I haven't touched the game since October.
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:29 pm

I'm going to bed..hope I'll be back before something major will happen (aka in ~5 hours). I'll ask Ketchup to roll for my characters.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:00 pm

Aonee wrote:Hey Camo, what race did you choose? I may get on to help you out or something when I get home today.
I'm a Sylvari
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:22 pm

Made me laugh.:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:32 pm

FUCK THE SNOW! FUCK THE SLEET.

I just spent the last 25 minutes pushing my dad's fucking car up a hill.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:35 pm

Sorry to hear that dude, that sucks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:38 pm

Guarddogjr wrote:
Made me laugh.:
Still looks better than A:CM.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:49 pm

I've been playing around with some ideas for about the past hour and a half since the Minecraft server is down for the time being.

Red Mage Spells

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:53 pm

I just thought of a great, AND ORIGINAL, character. But I probably shouldn't say what he is so we don't have to end up killing him... or her.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:55 pm

Tytan wrote:I just thought of a great, AND ORIGINAL, character. But I probably shouldn't say what he is so we don't have to end up killing him... or her.
I would suggest keeping it under wraps.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:58 pm

You could suggest that they don't show up in this RP so you can use them for something else. I've been marking my creations with either "Mine" or "Free to use" to indicate which ones I want to keep for myself and which ones I don't mind showing up. The only reason I post this stuff here is so I can show off my work, and frankly I doubt many in the PHCC Chat Thread would have an understanding of Camo's rule system. Just saying.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:01 pm

Then make a new thread to show them off. We are on a forum after all.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:04 pm

I thought about that but I wasn't entirely sure. At the same time I hadn't put much thought into it, I am known for my wandering focus.

*Puts on hardhat*
Git er' done.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:28 pm

oh god my sides:
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:32 pm

Iron, Charcoal spoke to Cast.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:33 pm

I saw that. Thanks for the reminder, my brain was starting to get off track again.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:49 pm

Salut, parce que francais.

I see not much happened, now to read through the PH discussion. Oh boy.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:50 pm

French. Blegh.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:50 pm

Cheesecake-eating surrender monkeys.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:51 pm

Ketchup wrote:Salut, parce que francais.

I see not much happened, now to read through the PH discussion. Oh boy.

I wish you luck with that, Ketchup. Things certainly get interesting...

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:55 pm

Y'all are lucky Harmony doesn't visit this thread. He'd....... Alright, you win this round.
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next