Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+9
MrMagma
Orm
Ketchup
Katarn
Moodyman90
Tytan
XT Vengeance
Scyto Harmony
Ironmonger
13 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 16 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Orm Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:29 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
oh god no:
Shit.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Sex: Male
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 16 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Katarn Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:29 pm

Well..that was fucking great timing, isn't it? I'm here now...
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:29 pm

@ Comic.
As long as I don't look behind me, he can't kill me. He only kills you if you look behind you....
I'm fucked cause my bed is behind me.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:30 pm

Moodyman90 wrote:@ Comic.
As long as I don't look behind me, he can't kill me. He only kills you if you look behind you....
Draw him like one of your french girls.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:33 pm

Well, no sleep for me tonight.

Again.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=45067380&postcount=1934

Last edited by CamoBadger on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:34 pm

Is it day now in New Appleoosa?
The group left in the morning for the raider camp, and came back more than 12 hours later, since it's a 6 hour trip both ways.
So, shouldn't it be night?
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:34 pm

Walk backwards.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:35 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
Walk backwards.
FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 16 Tumblr_mfaoe60gpp1s096zio1_400
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:38 pm

Katarn has the right idea. Once I tried to do the Cossack dance kick, I got too low to the ground and felt flat on my ass. In the parking lot of an apartment building.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:40 pm

Well what's also bad is that now I have to pee. Fucking mirrors.

I liked that short filmed though, and the pic that requires you to stare at it is old hat for me. Granted it's the first time I've seen that one but I've seen similar stuff.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:45 pm

Damn. Camo's actually getting pretty good rolls tonight. I think that makes two crits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:51 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
oh god no:

I don't know what it is, but everything from those types of horror stories to simple "imma castrate you" threats don't really intimidate me.

Oh, no, mr. Murderer. Please don't come within the range of my shotgun so you can attempt to engage my 6'1'', 200lb self in close combat! Please!

Last edited by Mister Frost on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frost
Frost
Crazed Gun-Toting 'Murican

Brohoof! : 503

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:51 pm

At least he's not making those crippling rolls.

And the GM has to make good rolls sometimes. Just hope he gets them out of the way now and not during a major boss fight.

Also, I finally looked back. I'm good for the moment.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:53 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
oh god no:

I don't know what it is, but everything from those types of horror stories to simple "imma castrate you" threats don't really intimidate me.

Oh, no, mr. Murderer. Please don't come within the range of my shotgun so you can attempt to engage my 6'1'', 200lb self in close combat! Please!

You weren't intimidated by the can of pee that guy was balancing on his beer gut?

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:55 pm

Last wrote:You weren't intimidated by the can of pee that guy was balancing on his beer gut?

'Round these parts (Ohio. So I'm not sure what I mean by that) a can set up like that is what we call a "target", which brings us right back around to the shotgun issue
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:57 pm

Mister Frost wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
oh god no:

You keep your shotgun on your couch?
FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 16 Mlfw925

Also, have another one:
A few days ago, my boyfriend sent me an email with a video link in it. When I watched the video, I was horrified. It showed him committing suicide. In the video, he tied a rope around his neck and jumped off a chair. How could he send me something like that?? His funeral is tomorrow, but I can’t bring myself to go. Am I a bad person?

Last edited by CamoBadger on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:59 pm

I'm laughing for some reason.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:00 am

Of course, it helps that one can infer that ol' blackyknifeguy up there only targets those with the artistic ability to carry on the biography. I have none, save for the forehead-Swasticaning ability that comes from watching Ingloriuous Basterds about six times in the same weekend.

@Camo: I have shotguns everywhere. In case of shotgun emergencies.

Under the floorboards? Shotgun. In my couch cushions? shotgun. In my shoe? Shotgun.

Look in your left jacket pocket and tell me what you find. Is it a shotgun? Good. I placed it there.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:01 am

Mister Frost wrote:
Last wrote:You weren't intimidated by the can of pee that guy was balancing on his beer gut?

'Round these parts (Ohio. So I'm not sure what I mean by that) a can set up like that is what we call a "target", which brings us right back around to the shotgun issue

Well, Sir, I wish you luck in your endeavors to engage urine wielding individuals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:02 am

The only thing I have to say about that last one, Camo. Is why the hell is she not more concerned about getting a video of her boyfriend committing suicide, sent by her boyfriend?

Last edited by Guarddogjr on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:02 am

Ah the logic bomb. When you read something and then go "wait what?"
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:03 am

Last wrote:
Mister Frost wrote:

Well, Sir, I wish you luck in your endeavors to engage urine wielding individuals.
It's a new form of terrorism.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:04 am

Guarddogjr wrote:The only thing I have to say about that last one, Camo. Is why the hell is she not more concerned about getting a video of her boyfriend committing suicide, sent by her boyfriend?
Exactly, so who sent it? Tilt
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:04 am

Maybe it was a livestream or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:05 am

Guarddogjr wrote:The only thing I have to say about that last one, Camo. Is why the hell is she not more concerne about getting a video of her boyfriend committing suicide, sent by her boyfriend?

*Cpt. Obvious mode, activate*
That is, in fact, the intended source of horror. The effect is enhanced when the reader has to think about it actively, and the thought tends to stick with the reader more than simple "jump" scares. In fact, in Badg-man's earlier link, you'll notice that there is a similar effect in most of the "posts" there.
Frost
Frost

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:07 am

lastbait:
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:07 am

Oh, have more disturbing thoughts:

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 16 ASeq9
This scenic home on 1.5 acres of beautiful woods can be yours for $329,000, and it even has a newly remodeled kitchen!

Just ignore that it's also the place where Jeffrey Dahmer grew up and eventually beat his first victim to death with gym equipment, then butchered the body in the basement.

@Frost: Yup. And if anyone wishes to know the answer to what the hidden message on any of those is, just ask.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:07 am

CamoBadger wrote:
Guarddogjr wrote:The only thing I have to say about that last one, Camo. Is why the hell is she not more concerned about getting a video of her boyfriend committing suicide, sent by her boyfriend?
Exactly, so who sent it? FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 16 702243357

Probably the guy off camera that made her boyfriend commit suicide. That's the most logical explanation anyways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:08 am

I can't get the first one...
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:09 am

CamoBadger wrote:Oh, have more disturbing thoughts:

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 16 ASeq9
This scenic home on 1.5 acres of beautiful woods can be yours for $329,000, and it even has a newly remodeled kitchen!

Just ignore that it's also the place where Jeffrey Dahmer grew up and eventually beat his first victim to death with gym equipment, then butchered the body in the basement.

@Frost: Yup. And if anyone wishes to know the answer to what the hidden message on any of those is, just ask.

I'd like to know the answers. I want to see if any of my guess were correct.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next