Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+9
MrMagma
Orm
Ketchup
Katarn
Moodyman90
Tytan
XT Vengeance
Scyto Harmony
Ironmonger
13 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 10 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Moodyman90 Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:18 pm

I know your pain Orm. And don't worry, that was all I was gonna say about it.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 10 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Ketchup Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:10 am

@Tropes.
If we still use the Five-Man Band tropes, despite there being more than 5: Jayne(maybe), Cast, and Viktor are various types of Big Guys. Crusher/Octo are the Robot Buddy, depending on what lines end where. Novae is a Strange Girl. Charcoal might be an Anti-Hero. He may also be a Foil to Quiver, but I'm definitely not sure. Clock and Quiver are both The Medic, with elements from Combat Medic, since both fight. Quiver can act as a Naive Newcomer.

Of course, Ragtag Band of Misfits applies to an extent.

Feel free to correct me. I don't know the intricacies of any of the characters. Or if I'm labeling them right, as I'm well aware that not all of them are character tropes.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Brohoof! : 114

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:19 am

Sounds about right to me.

Though I always found it funny when a trope page list "Five-Man Band" and there's about 6 or 7 people listed. But then again it's more a guide line then a rule it has to be only 5 members.

Also, Shadow and Cherry are obviously a Battle Couple.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:23 am

Can you find a trope that fits Mince?

There'll be plenty to fit him after his [spoiler] happens, but I wonder if he fits any right now.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:25 am

Dirty Coward?

I don't know enough about him to use any of the variants.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:27 am

Holy shit that fits him right now to a dime.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:33 am

Charcoal is an anti-hero. He has his own moral code, that doesn't necessarily follow the norms. He has a troubled past. The more I think about it, the more it seems that he is an anti-hero.

He also is The Hunter and he is definitely vulnerable to He Who Fights Monsters.

I am not sure about him being a foil to Quiver though. That might be pushing it.

Last edited by XT Vengeance on Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:34 am; edited 2 times in total
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:33 am

Funny how much we use tropes, even if we're not trying to.

Like how I unintentionally had Moody go through the Hero's Journey in season one, even if the first half was in backstory.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:34 am

I'm going troping for Cast as we speak. Got a pad o' paper n' everythin'.

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Sex: Male
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:45 am

It's a fun exercise to do. And even though I'm starting to feel disdain for the site itself, I still end up visiting TV Tropes every day for something.

I'm currently on the Project Horizons page for whatever reason. I always get a chuckle on the character page when I go through Blackjack's section. Mainly on how she has the Idiot Hero trope attached to her and the side note that Somber was having trouble thinking of how Blackjack should be until he found that trope.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:54 am

Mostly this experience is making me remember that my primary writing style is cursive (private school growing up) when everyone else's is print. In my experience, it's like speaking Japanese when everyone else speaks English. :P

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:55 am

Sorry, large amount of trope links incoming.

As for Jayne - he's Hired Gun and for most case he's here For the money. You can say he's also Chaotic Neutral Nominal Hero.

As for tropes in general, it's not that we use tropes. Tropes just describe common styles, behaviours, etc. So even if your character just walking, there is trope for that.
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:59 am

Ironmonger wrote:Mostly this experience is making me remember that my primary writing style is cursive (private school growing up) when everyone else's is print. In my experience, it's like speaking Japanese when everyone else speaks English. :P

I've always referred to cursive as hand-writing, and prinr as just writing. (Making it obvious which I prefer)
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:59 am

I need to practice my cursive writing again. Funny how even in public school they claim we'll have to use cursive all the time as we got older, and especially in college.
Fifth year in college and the only cursive I do on a regular basis is my signature because even the english classes either want print or typed up.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:02 am

Ironmonger wrote:Mostly this experience is making me remember that my primary writing style is cursive (private school growing up) when everyone else's is print. In my experience, it's like speaking Japanese when everyone else speaks English. :P
I started writing in printing after my teachers couldn't read my work very well, and it took too long to get it legible. I've almost completely forgotten how to write cursive, but I can read it just like printing. Now, I write with letters often connected for speed reasons. It takes me a good ten seconds to do my own signature.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:03 am

The one year I went to the local public school was made agonizing partly because most of my class couldn't read cursive, and only one teacher I knew of could do so. Print is ungodly slow for me.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:05 am

Odd, because I find print WAY faster.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ketchup Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:08 am

I can print almost as fast as I can type. That is, with connected letters and sometimes even words. This leads to problems when I use pens.
Ketchup
Ketchup
The Condiment

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:23 am

I just made my mom spit her coffee by telling her a story about Frost and I. Yehehehe...

Last edited by Ironmonger on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:49 am

What story?
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:53 am

Spoiler:

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:54 am

o.o;
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:57 am

ScytoHarmony wrote:o.o;
Exactly. I'm pretty damn unpredictable in real life, and so is Frost when he is around me. Our behavior gets more insane with more people of our group present.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:00 am

Ironmonger wrote:
ScytoHarmony wrote:o.o;
Exactly. I'm pretty damn unpredictable in real life, and so is Frost when he is around me. Our behavior gets more insane with more people of our group present.

Haha, it just sounds weird to me because I have such a passive personality.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:06 am

Everyone around me has to roll a sanity check. -2 modifier when I've had a Monster Energy. Crazy

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:36 am

Morning y'all.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:51 am

Morning.

Yes, I am supposed to be in class. Problem is that the roads leading through and out of my apartment complex are basically a sheet of ice, and my pickup doesn't do well on that. So yeah, not going to class until this afternoon.

Speaking of which, I have a paper due tonight...
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:53 am

I was walking down the sidewalk at lunch today, and a car went Through a mud puddle and drenched me. No bueno.
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:54 am

Yikes. Stay safe, Camo.

Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:56 am

It's like 50 degrees here, so I'm a happy camper. :3

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next