Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

+8
Aonee
Tytan
MrMagma
Scyto Harmony
Orm
Katarn
XT Vengeance
CamoBadger
12 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 33 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by Tytan Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:33 am

"A whole tower? For just the two of you?"
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom - Page 33 Empty Re: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:40 am

"Well, it isn't that impressive really. It just used to be an old five-story building. Scorch and I have been fixing it up for about seven years now. It's been a long haul, but it is a nice place for what it is. Raiders don't go anywhere near it too."

Last edited by XT Vengeance on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance
High Inquisitor of Jackassery

Brohoof! : 40

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:41 am

The pair stayed out in the fields for a few hours. Flower running around and Tumble keeping an eye out for any danger. Fortunately for them though someone had been kind enough to clear out the Bloatsprites and there didn't seem to be any danger beyond that.

Flower had begun to slow down about fifteen minutes ago and was now just lying in the grass.

Stood from his spot and closed the distance between himself and the filly. "Ready to go?"

Rapidly shakes her head. "No, I'm just resting."

"We'll come back tomorrow." he lied picking her up and packing her away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:42 am

"Your own little haven in the wastes."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:45 am

"Damn," Painkiller carefully feels around his nose and makes a few adjustments, a crunch pop fills the air and it sets in its proper place.

"Here's the thing, I don't have the kinds of cybernetics that require the disabling of nerve endings, at least not in all parts of my body. I never did tell you how I got these Scars did I?" Painkiller has sombered up a bit.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:47 am

"No you did not. However, I have no place to be at zeh moment so I have time to listen."

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:49 am

"Perhaps another time I will tell the whole story, but I was burned alive." Painkiller takes a pull on the bottle, "I think we should find lodgings don't you?"
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:50 am

Cast Iron nods quickly. "Aye, zat vould be a good idea. I lost track of zeh time."

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by 222222 Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:52 am

"Sounds good, but if Dr. Pain asks me to share a tent with him one more time, I don't think this whole thing is going to work out after all."
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 34

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:53 am

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." Charcoal's eyes light up as he gets an idea. "Since we are in a caravan now, it wouldn't be a problem for you to stay there occasionally. I mean, there is plenty of room."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:55 am

"Hm... I wouldn't hurt having a place to stay in Manehattan. Tenponies expensive, and Friendship City is kinda out of the way... Sure, why not."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:00 am

Cherry points at a building with her wing"Ah think that's an Inn."

Shadow looks"Yup, ah think yer right 'bout that, love."

"Yup, now carry me."She hops onto his back

"Yes, ma'am. Whatever ya want Blossom."He smiles and starts walking towards the Inn..

"So, ya think it'll have a shower?"

"No, idea. Why do ya want a shower so bad?"

"We were in the sewers for at least an hour. How do ya not want a shower."

"Point taken."Shadow doesn't notice Clock and Charcoal as he walks past into the Inn

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:00 am

"Great!" Charcoal says with a little too much excitement. "Oh...sorry. Uh, Crow's Nest is located not to far from Friendship City. Not that much further to Tenpony, but they don't usually want to associate."
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:04 am

"I'm more worried The Hulk here will invite you into the tent." the doctor snarks back.
"I remember there being an inn." Painkiller takes his half empty bottle of rum and stashes it away.

He staggers out the door into the freezing night of the wastes. "Stupid idiots won't let the sun touch the surface." he mutters to himself, "not that it matters when you're used to much lower temperatures and wind."
He waves to the guard that pointed his guns at him earlier, silently wishing he had hands, claws or a middle digit to show to the guard. "Prick would shoot a Doctor, I studied for years for it..." He rambles on under his breath as he approaches the stoop of the inn, passing Clockwork and Charcoal as he is muttering to himself, "...studied years after Professor Cumulus' theories of metabolic suppression were deemed impossible," he approaches the front door of the inn.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:08 am

"Nah, still sounds good. Can't wait to see it."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:11 am

Shadow walks up to counter"How much fer a room?"He says to the Inn keeper.

Cherry starts to fall asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:12 am

"Great...um...I...sorry. I'm not really good at the small talk thing," Charcoal admits.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:15 am

He steps through the gate and starts searching for a place to rest. The unicorn passes the inn, but doesn't bother investigating further he didn't have the caps for it and probably wouldn't waste the money if he did.

After searching a while longer he finds an alright spot to lay down for the night. His horn briefly lit up checking for any glass or needles or anything else he didn't want sticking his underside. Satisfied he lies down in the clear spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:17 am

Painkiller lingers by the front door to the inn, he holds out a hoof to the door as if to open it, but it begins to shake like mad.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:19 am

"You must not be that bad. I didn't notice."
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:21 am

Searchlight walked down the road until he reached the inn.
He noticed Charcoal and Clock talking, but decided it was best to leave them alone at this point.
He was beginning to get tired and just wanted to get some rest.
He sees Cherry and Shadow at the counter and behind to wait behind them.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:23 am

Hearing something sexual in an out of context way, Painkiller lowers his hoof slowly and turns from the door, eves-dropping on the two ponies on the stoop.
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:24 am

Cast Iron grunts and exits the bar, his lumbering hoofsteps making audible thumping. His slow movements could be because of the potent alcohol he had recently ingested, but it was more likely that the heavy cybernetics took more effort to propel him forward under their and his own weight. He walks up to the inn, passing Clockwork and Charcoal. "Hello." he says politely as he walks past, not stopping for anything. He notices the doktor acting strange from the alcohol. "Need any help, my friend?"

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:28 am

[Perception 10 (10+5)]Scorch notices the pony eavesdropping, as he had been doing so himself from a nearby rooftop. In support of his friend, he swoops down at Painkiller. "SQUAWK!" The flaming bird of prey screeches at the unwanted pony, flapping his wings at him.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:29 am

After a few minutes Shadow turns away from counter"Worst service ah've ever had."He grumbles under his breath."Sorry, love, looks like we're gonna have ta wait a bit fer that shower..."He nuzzles Cherry, then notices Searchlight and his eyes go wide"Uh, howdy..."

Cherry sleepily nibbles on Shadow's ear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:29 am

"I can't get the door, you go in first, I'll be right behind you." Painkiller murmurs. His breathing was a bit heavy, his breath coming out in great puffs, as though he ran a great distance. He steadied up so the Larger pony could have easy access to the door.

Just as he did so, a loud squawk fill the air and bright green and orange flames fill his vision. He lets out a howl and a screech in great fear, then promptly blacks out.

Last edited by Admiral Stoic Rum on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:34 am

"Hi."
He says to Shadow, then notices what Cherry is doing.
"Long day?"
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:35 am

Cast Iron glares at the bird in anger. "Nein! Off vith you, fiend! Away!" he shoos the bird with aggressive waves of a large hoof. He then picks up the Doktor in his magic and carries him into the inn.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:37 am

"Ya could say that, yeah."He says and slightly blushes at what Cherry's doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by XT Vengeance Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:40 am

"Scorch. Was there a reason you did that?" Charcoal asks him in an annoyed tone.

The bird lands next to Charcoal. "Squawk. Squawkity squawk squawk."

"And you know that how?" he asks, still annoyed.

"Kaw..." he replies ashamedly.

"Look, just don't do it again okay? As much as I don't like Painkiller, you shouldn't scare him half to death for eavesdropping," Charcoal scolds.
XT Vengeance
XT Vengeance

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next