Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

+13
Moodyman90
RoboRed
Ironmonger
Aonee
Ketchup
Tytan
Scyto Harmony
Katarn
XT Vengeance
Orm
MrMagma
CamoBadger
17 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 33 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:21 pm

The more between the Doktor and the bullets the better
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 83

Character List:
Name: Dr. Painkiller
Sex: Male
Species: Pony

Back to top Go down

FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets)) - Page 33 Empty Re: FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ROLEPLAY SEASON 3 ((OOC/Character Sheets))

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:22 pm

Cast Iron: 17 years old, seems to know everything ever about tactics and combat, tries to take charge of group Spike
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:23 pm

I still don't understand how he's a captain at 17.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 51

Character List:
Name: Searchlight
Species: Ghoul Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:23 pm

yeah I will have to agree with that, heres the funny part, what rank does a doctor in the navy usually carry?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:24 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:yeah I will have to agree with that, heres the funny part, what rank does a doctor in the navy usually carry?
officer
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:26 pm

CamoBadger wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:yeah I will have to agree with that, heres the funny part, what rank does a doctor in the navy usually carry?
officer

depending on Service I think Lt. Commander would be appropriate...
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
Tytan wrote:@Admiral, how would Painkiller have reacted to Clocks indignation?

which bit of indignation?

When Painkiller inferred that her skills were sub par by asking to see the suture in Eves leg.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Brohoof! : 429

Character List:
Name: Clock / Viktor
Sex: Female / Male
Species: Unicorn / Sand Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by 222222 Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:27 pm

Well first of all Iron could be lying about being a captain. Or secondly, and I think more likely, Ol' Germane is running a tad short on recruits and is promoting anyone with a heartbeat and an IQ above that of a garden rank to officer position, with the understanding that the one unforgivable sin is losing mens lives. And Iron committed that sin.
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 34

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:29 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:
officer

depending on Service I think Lt. Commander would be appropriate...
...*google* OH, so basically a Major. Yes, that sounds right...Yes I had to google it, Navy ranks are jacked up man.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:30 pm

How do loot rolls work again?

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:30 pm

Roll for Luck. Depending on what you get, I'll tell you what you find.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:31 pm

The idea was that Iron was actually like a Corporal or something (Im not so fresh on military ranks so go easy on me) but when his squad was killed he was jumping up ranks as per the practice of the person below that rank stepping up. That's why he doesn't like the title too well but goes with it anyway

Ironmonger
Daemon Prince of Bad Puns

Brohoof! : 290

Character List:
Name: Cast Iron
Species: Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by 222222 Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:31 pm

^ Basically my second guess
Ursa Major

Brohoof! : 34

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:31 pm

So Germane follows Starship Trooper rules? Spike
"The captain died. YOU! Yeah you! You're the captain now!"
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:34 pm

My explanation of how Cast Iron knows so much is that he read a lot on his off-time. Same thing I do.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:35 pm

CamoBadger wrote:So Germane follows Starship Trooper rules? Spike
"The captain died. YOU! Yeah you! You're the captain now!"
GO KILL THOSE BUGS CAST IRON!
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:36 pm

"Come on you horses, do you vant to live forever?!"

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:37 pm

I have fond memories of Starship Troopers...

They almost make up for the horrifying nightmares...
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:38 pm

Oh I'm gonna have fun breaking Cast Iron into nothing but an emotional heap Twilight crazy
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:40 pm

CamoBadger wrote:Oh I'm gonna have fun breaking Cast Iron into nothing but an emotional heap Twilight crazy
In your sleep buddy, in your fucking sleep! Roid Rage You are so lucky that I have a defective shotgun today.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:40 pm

Tytan wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:

When Painkiller inferred that her skills were sub par by asking to see the suture in Eves leg.

Something along the lines of, "Someone with such a rich tradition in the professional... oh right, your paw taught you how to fix a boo-boo in your shack back home, I guess your maw taught you to sew and you decided to play math. If I need a hole in my shirt patched up, I'll be sure to give you a call.

Last edited by Admiral Stoic Rum on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:40 pm

I think Tumble will take those wings. I get the feeling we might come across a Zebra who's talented at talisman crafting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:42 pm

What talismans needed bloatsprite wings again?
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoBadger Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:43 pm

Ironmonger wrote:
CamoBadger wrote:Oh I'm gonna have fun breaking Cast Iron into nothing but an emotional heap Twilight crazy
In your sleep buddy, in your fucking sleep! Roid Rage You are so lucky that I have a defective shotgun today.
You obviously don't know of my talent for psychological torture. Your characters are going to do things in this story that will make you want to cut their throats. And the best part; they won't even know it until it's too late.
CamoBadger
CamoBadger
Royal Alicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:43 pm

Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:
Tytan wrote:
Admiral Stoic Rum wrote:

Something along the lines of, "Someone with such a rich tradition in the professional... oh right, your paw taught you how to fix a boo-boo, I guess your maw taught you to sew and you decided to play math. If I need a hole in my shirt patched up, I'll be sure to give you a call.

I can't decide what what Clock would do. Stunned speechless? Probably not. Insult him further? Probably. Stab him in the neck with her amputation ripper? ...Maybe.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:44 pm

I think there was one with the Bloodwing wings that granted the user wings. I don't know that bloatsprite wings are used for anything, but they could be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironmonger Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:45 pm

If Clock attacks the Doktor then Cast Iron would probably telekinetically pull her off.

Ironmonger

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tytan Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:50 pm

If she were to insult him it'd be something along the lines of, "I'd make you choke on those words if your respiratory system weren't made of metal."

@Iron, then she'd telekinetically jam a tiny saw in his neck.
Tytan
Tytan
The Great Bait Hunter

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orm Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:51 pm

I don't think you get that until level 4.
Orm
Orm
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admiral Stoic Rum Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:51 pm

Tytan wrote:If she were to insult him it'd be something along the lines of, "I'd make you choke on those words if your respiratory system weren't made of metal."

@Iron, then she'd telekinetically jam a tiny saw in his neck.

how can she tell his lungs are mechanical?
Admiral Stoic Rum
Admiral Stoic Rum
Alicorn

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next