Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cloudsville
Welcome to Cloudsville. If you're new, don't forget to sign up and say hi in the Introduction forum.
Cloudsville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

+7
Tytan
Katarn
Moodyman90
RoboRed
Aonee
Scyto Harmony
Nightfire
11 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 2 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:40 pm

(( Oh shit, I forgot RE6, White 2, AND Dishonoured are come out soon, I need to conserve my money!

GODDAMNIT, IT'S NOT SPELLED WRONG, I"M CANADIAN! CAH-NAY-DEE-ANNE! ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 155

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 2 Empty Re: FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo"

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:43 pm

Great, then when we're done here we can rinse off and get going. *She opens up a cabinet and pulls out a can. Squints.* I can't read this can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:44 pm

*Giggles* Maybe you should've spent more time paying attention in class? *Looks at the can* Uhhh... Spark?
They're canned beans.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 98

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:47 pm

Mom didn't have antlers, she only taught equestrian. *Adds the can to the others after she hears sparks. Giggles a little.* That reminds me we need spoons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:49 pm

Right. *Looks around for spoons, but finds only chopsticks* Uhhh, all I can find are these weird stick thingies.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:51 pm

*Looks at the sticks.* How are you supposed to eat with these? *looks at Azure.* See any spoons over there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:55 pm

((
Last wrote: That reminds me we need spoons.

Spoons.

Spooning.

Curse my mind. FO:E RP Season 2: "Electric Scootaloo" - Page 2 1751538862

Anyways...))

Moodstone takes another walk around the palace, trying to avoid the others, especially Red and Sakura, for a while.
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Brohoof! : 163

Character List:
Name: Moody Blues/ Moodstone
Sex: Male/ Male
Species: Earth Pony/ Unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:02 pm

Azure looks through the cupboards
"Um, I don't*She spots the spoons*Oh never mind, I found some."

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:03 pm

((I'm gonna be out for a couple hours, tackling the latest chapter of Background Pony (43,858 words...sweet jesus...). I really want to get it finished. Be back later.))

((Just pretend that Alex is eating quietly with the group.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:05 pm

(( Robo, when Camo and Katarn get here, you WILL stop reading the chapter when I tell you too.

Also; apparently transferring worlds in GW2 currently costs nothing. Maybe I'm just reading it wrong. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:06 pm

Ahh good, we can't all eat off of Saks. How are we for water?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:07 pm

Azure rolls her eyes at Red's comment"Do ya have any empty bottles? If ya do I can fill them up with water."

Back to top Go down

Post by Katarn Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:07 pm

((Scyto, I'm here. I woke up specially for you at 2 am :D ))
Katarn
Katarn
Soviet Bastard

Brohoof! : 351

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:07 pm

Hmmm, I've still got those two bottles, and I think I have one or two more empty ones we could fill up.
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:09 pm

((Anyone else getting nemesis vibes from the the thing that chases Jake in RE6? Not as bad ass as nemesis but still.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:10 pm

Azure nods"Okay, that's good. Maybe there are some more bottles layin' 'round here somewhere."She starts to look for bottles.

Back to top Go down

Post by RoboRed Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:14 pm

ScytoHarmony wrote:(( Robo, when Camo and Katarn get here, you WILL stop reading the chapter when I tell you too.

Also; apparently transferring worlds in GW2 currently costs nothing. Maybe I'm just reading it wrong. ))
((As long as it's within a decent hour. I have to get up for work at "fuck this shit"-o'-clock in the morning tomorrow.

I have steam open if you need to reach me.))

((Also, I think the free world change is temporary for the first month of the game being out so people get their shit sorted out.))
RoboRed
RoboRed
Royal Alicorn

Brohoof! : 717

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:15 pm

((Pretty sure that was intentional Red. I was about to say it's more like Mr. X but Nemesis is technically another version of Mr. X but with some kind of parasite implanted in it. If memory serves. Last but not least, according to the newest issue of Game Informer, it's called the Ustanak))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:17 pm

((Instead of continuing to search for supplies you guys just want to timeskip and add whatever to the inventories? This is kind of pointless.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:18 pm

((Sure. ))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:19 pm

((Yup, I'm good with that.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:21 pm

((Just looked up Mr X and the only clear memory I have of him is from a game called resident evil: survivor and I try to block everything out from that game.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:26 pm

((So, here's what I'm thinking add 3 bottles of water and five cans to each person in our groups inventory, but I'm removing the fish fillet and berries. I'm just going to call the food like japonese food can whatever's in it is up to you.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Aonee Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:27 pm

((Sounds good to me, yea. ))
Aonee
Aonee
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:27 pm

((Alright, that's fine.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Moodyman90 Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:29 pm

((I'm good with a time skip and adding that stuff to our inventories. And Mr. X showed up in RE2. He was the big guy in the trench coat that got heli-dropped into the Police Station to look for the G-virus.

Course the only reason I know/remember that is because I watched that Let's Play of RE2 yesterday.))
Moodyman90
Moodyman90
Draconequus

Character List:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMagma Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:30 pm

((Sounds fine by me, Last.))

MrMagma
Alicorn

Brohoof! : 47

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:37 pm

(( How much do you want to bet that, despite everything, Wesker still isn't going to be dead?

Because frankly, that's just something they'd do.

Again. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:39 pm

((It's Wesker, of course he isn't dead. If he wasn't in the game then I'd be surprised.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Scyto Harmony Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:40 pm

(( <3 Wesker. He's like, such a shallow villain (I know my villains), but I still love him. ))
Scyto Harmony
Scyto Harmony
Draconequus

Character List:
Name:
Sex:
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next